Why did my life flip upside down at Pluto's ingress???

Jamisyn

I've been having the WORST luck these past few years, and I'm really not one to let things bring me down...but it's been really kind of unreal how much has just gone horribly wrong.
In studying my chart the other day it occurred to me that all of these terrible things started happening right when Pluto ingressed into Cap! This is especially odd, because no matter what method you use, Cap & Sag are both in my 6th house, so Pluto didn't change house yet, only sign. It won't change house until it hits nearly 8 degrees, then it goes into my 7th.
Can anyone explain this???

Attachments

• My Chart.gif
    My Chart.gif
    42.4 KB · Views: 25
I've been having the WORST luck these past few years, and I'm really not one to let things bring me down...but it's been really kind of unreal how much has just gone horribly wrong.
[unfortunately, we ALL have challenging transits from time to time, no one can escape these. It's all about how you react to these and all transits act as background influences, until they make a mathamatical aspect to another planet or Angle ie: Asc/Mc]
In studying my chart the other day it occurred to me that all of these terrible things started happening right when Pluto ingressed into Cap! This is especially odd, because no matter what method you use, Cap & Sag are both in my 6th house, so Pluto didn't change house yet, only sign. It won't change house until it hits nearly 8 degrees, then it goes into my 7th.
Can anyone explain this???
I doubt very much that Pluto alone was solely responsible for this trauma.....

I can't see your chart properly for some reason it usually expands from small to large but in this case hasn't. So I have reposted a chart more visible...

So for last 2years (IF tob is correct) your prog sun has crossed Asc and is now first house. This shows your progressed outlook will be more visible to others and your expressions have become more solar and Cancerian

4months ago progressed moon was conj MC, did you change jobs? move house? become restless in current position?

last aspect pluto made was a square to POF in 9th house.
having lots of planets in fire/air should make you enjoy steadying, research, reading, perhaps a bookworm even. Your mercury is a singleton ie: only planet in earth element, which your chart lacks..

I also notice T uranus has been/is conj POF in 9th. Progressed MC Aries ruler mars and posited in 12th house suggests working more and more in isolation, or behind the scenes even

looking at your parallels I notice Neptune contra parallel sun/mars which acts like an opposition. These three don't have any natal contact, but you would identify with this 'soft opp'

N Node is parallel Ascendant (acts like a soft conjunction) suggesting this is an important incarnation and cancerian like people who come into your life will be important for Life's Lessons

Pluto is contra parallel MC (acting like and opposition) so if opp MC it must be conj IC/home roots. Was there a controlling, demanding, manipulative parent?

moon/mecury are contra parallel and they don't have a connection on natal grid. This can show problems expressing emotions, could even be linked to sleep problems?

Attachments

• Female 3-6.gif
    Female 3-6.gif
    52.8 KB · Views: 12
  • parallels 3-6.pdf
    76.1 KB · Views: 24

Jamisyn

I doubt very much that Pluto alone was solely responsible for this trauma.....

I can't see your chart properly for some reason it usually expands from small to large but in this case hasn't. So I have reposted a chart more visible...

So for last 2years (IF tob is correct) your prog sun has crossed Asc and is now first house. This shows your progressed outlook will be more visible to others and your expressions have become more solar and Cancerian

4months ago progressed moon was conj MC, did you change jobs? move house? become restless in current position?

last aspect pluto made was a square to POF in 9th house.
having lots of planets in fire/air should make you enjoy steadying, research, reading, perhaps a bookworm even. Your mercury is a singleton ie: only planet in earth element, which your chart lacks..

I also notice T uranus has been/is conj POF in 9th. Progressed MC Aries ruler mars and posited in 12th house suggests working more and more in isolation, or behind the scenes even

looking at your parallels I notice Neptune contra parallel sun/mars which acts like an opposition. These three don't have any natal contact, but you would identify with this 'soft opp'

N Node is parallel Ascendant (acts like a soft conjunction) suggesting this is an important incarnation and cancerian like people who come into your life will be important for Life's Lessons

Pluto is contra parallel MC (acting like and opposition) so if opp MC it must be conj IC/home roots. Was there a controlling, demanding, manipulative parent?

moon/mecury are contra parallel and they don't have a connection on natal grid. This can show problems expressing emotions, could even be linked to sleep problems?

You know I now think it was the series of eclipses in Can/Cap that started all the drama. They began at the same time & in researching it, I believe they were the cause. Lots of endings for me the past few years...now if only my new beginings would come around...