Jupiter Sextile my natal Uranus-what to expect?

nuwanda

With the jupiter retrograde, jupiter sextiled my natal Uranus in the second house again. And when the retrograde period is over, it will sextile Uranus again. This happening 3 times makes me optimistic, like it's giving me chances over and over again.

Saturn is squaring my natal Venus and Uranus at the same time, so I really need some hope. Saturn is tearing me apart.

my natal uranus is in the second house, so I'm hoping for some luck in the money departmant. Also, the transiting Uranus is in my 5th house, so perhaps, Jupiter will effect that area as well?

Aquarius is in the cusp of my 4th house.. don't know what to expect there. Good house deals? But I don't have enough money even for rent, so I can't see that happening.

I want to know which areas in my life I can expect luck, because I really want to use it. With Saturn, my life joy has been drained recently.

[Mod edit - thread moved here from the Green Lounge, as the poster has made an effort:), and as it discusses transits.]

Attachments

• astro uranus.jpg
    astro uranus.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:

Lin

Did you become interested in Astrology just before transit Uranus conjuncted your Jupiter?

Squares to the 2nd house are ALWAYS about defining your own, authentic value system.
LIN

katydid

"With the jupiter retrograde, jupiter sextiled my natal Uranus in the second house again. And when the retrograde period is over, it will sextile Uranus again. This happening 3 times makes me optimistic, like it's giving me chances over and over again."
by Nuwanda

Jupiter is natally in your 5th, and ruler of 3rd.And it squares Uranus, ruler of the IC, in your natal chart , 2nd to 5th. [communication with family, luck with love]

How do you think it works in your chart natally ?

Sometimes Jupiter/Uranus squares natally, work to the detriment by people blowing things out of proportion, and making mountains out of molehills.
Because it involves your 2nd,3rd, 4th, and 5th, it would relate to your communication with your friends , family and boyfriends perhaps.
So this SEXTILE gives you chances to be reasoned, rational, mature in your dealings with others. If in fact you are hoping to convince your parents and your boyfriend, that it is a good plan to move in together, then this is the time to show them how calm, and measured you can be.

nuwanda

Thank you, that's good to know. Although I can't picture myself calm and measured..
No, I started being interested in astrology much before that.

Thanks very much to both of you.