read my chart

rink

Hi There,

I need your help to read my chart, i donot have it visual. But I have all the information abut my chart but I wondering about all the planets activites in my chart. Please responed to me in detail information about my chart.

DOB: 9 feb 1975
Place: Mansa (Punjab)
Time 1:50 pm

Get back to me ASAP

Thanks

Tulum

Hello, Rink:

Thank you for you post.

Looking at your chart, I can understand why you posted your query with a certain sense of urgency. I don't know you, and can only speak to tendencies present in your chart, you understand. Having said this, I'll tell you what I see, and what you might look out for as well as look forward to.

You are likely an old soul who returned to learn how to "walk on eggshells" around others. There's likely been violence - physical as well as psychological - in your life, and from an early age. Your sharp mind and urbane sensitivities helped you excel in school and in the workplace, however, which may be academic in nature, or require advanced skills. The fruits of your labor have served as both a source of well-deserved pride, as well as a vindication from memories of feelings hurt in the past. Frustrating experiences taught you early on to "measure twice and cut once."

Envy and myriad pettiness from colleagues, neighbors, and relatives follow you all too frequently; and because they may have from time to time even gotten the best of you, you've sometimes reacted in ways you later came to regret. Your more refined and elevated acquaintances and colleagues will admire and support you, however; you'll know who your allies are early on, and would do well to keep in touch with them and let them know you appreciate them.

Your marriage (if you're married) was likely an auspicious one, from a social point of view. Her family was either privileged or well-connected in some way, and your paternal, loyal ways with your wife will be rewarded not only with her affection, but also with benefits to your career and social standing.

You may be psychic, and would do well to listen to what you sense about others' motives - possibly even your premonitions, as well. You have a pronounced generous streak that others may take advantage of, to guard against which you'll need both your keen intuition and a set of firm rules. Coffee may overexcite you, and you like to eat rich foods (try to minimize both, if you haven't already); but you always benefit from a good cup of mallow tea before bedtime once a week or so (right?).

This, indeed, is likely to be a trying time for you, Rink. It will pass, but you must remember to be in control of your temper at all times (especially while driving). Peppermints and lots of deep breaths, buddy! Remember that envy motivates the worst in some people, so don't let anyone get the best of you. Any harassment or injustices that may come your way will be noticed by people in positions of influence, and they will be of assistance if you remain calm and keep a stiff upper lip.

You know, they say "Nambia Gorengekeo" in certain African cultures when people feel overwhelmed. We all need a good thought these days, no doubt.

All the best to you and your family,

James

Last edited: