Will my Partner's, Sister's Baby be Male or Female?

Draco

Hi all,

My partner was telling me about his sister who was suprised to discover that she was pregnant. He was excited about the prospect of becoming an uncle for the first time.

As he was telling me about this, he asked the question, 'I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl?'

As I was sat at the computer, I made a note of the exact time, and took the opportunity to consult a horary:

So my partner is the DC, his sister is the 3rd from the DC, making her the 9th cusp, and the child she is carrying is then the 5th from the 9th, bringing us to the Ascendant.

One thing that I noticed here is that the Ascendant is very early at 0 Sagittarius, and this caused me to wonder why the question was being asked too soon, because the baby is almost due, so it isn't too early for the sex of the child to be determined because the foetus will already have developed sexual characteristics.

If this was an extremely early stage of pregnancy, I could understand the chart saying that it is too early to ask.

One thing that I did consider, worryingly, is that the chart may be saying that it is too early to ask, because something may go wrong, and the child may not actually be born. :( Could this possibly be a reason that the chart is saying that it is too early to ask?

However, even if this was the case, and something was to go wrong with the pregnancy, then surely, none the less, the child would still have a sex?

In any case, for whatever reason the chart is saying that it is too early to ask, then this is greatly emphasised, by the fact that the unborn child is actually represented by this Ascendant.

In any case, as always, I do not see an early or late Ascendant as meaning that the chart cannot be judged at all, but rather it presents us with a choice, it says that we can go ahead with an interpretation as long as we bear in mind, that the question is being asked too early or too late, and include this consideration into the interpretation.

Jupiter, ruler of the Ascendant and significator of the unborn child is retrograde on the cusp of the 12th, and the pregnant sister's 4th, should this be worrying? :(

Jupiter is growth, expansion and development, so is the early Ascendant saying 'it is too early to ask, because the sex of the child is not the main issue here, you need to know about complications with the pregnancy'...?

With the child represented by Jupiter retrograde on the 12th cusp, is this a suggestion that there is to be complications with the development of this child in the womb, is this saying that things are to go wrong?

Also, the Moon, general significator of the whole issue is also in the 12th, and like Jupiter in Scorpio, sign of life, death, reproduction and evolution.

With Jupiter a masculine planet in a feminine sign, and the feminine Moon in a feminine sign, then I am inclined to think that the unborn child is female.

Am I right in thinking that there are complications indicated here about the development of this child?

Interestingly, my partner's sister is shown by the Sun right on the cusp of the radical 5th, which shows her as being pregnant, and her energies being concentrated upon her pregnancy.

Mars receives the Sun, as well as Jupiter and the Moon, so both mother and unborn child are subject to the influence of Mars.

Mars is in opposition to Pluto, which seems ominous, particularly as Mars is on the cusp of the radical 8th and the sister's 12th. :?

Am I reading far too much into things here? what is your perspective on this? When my partner asked this question about the sex of the child, this was not the only thing he was thinking about at the time, he was also wondering how things would go for his sister once the child is born.

Given the early Ascendant on the former chart, as I typed this out, because the question was shown too early last time, I asked the question again, to see if this new chart would give a more precise indication specifically upon the sex of the child:

In this chart, Libra rises, and the partner's, sister's child, is represented by this Ascendant, and so is Venus in Pisces, so surely this unborn child is a girl.

The child is shown as in a better state than the last chart, because Venus is exalted in Pisces, but is however, in the radical 6th, so I wonder again if there will be health problems for this baby, perhaps complications with the birth?

Would you agree that from these two charts, that it is being said that the child is female, as well as giving extra indications that there is to be health / developmental problems with the child?

What's your take on these charts?

Draco :wink:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Wait a second....

As he was telling me about this, he asked the question, 'I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl?'

Okay...gotcha...

So my partner is the DC, his sister is the 3rd from the DC, making her the 9th cusp, and the child she is carrying is then the 5th from the 9th, bringing us to the Ascendant.

If he asked the question, then wouldn't he is the Ascendant and the child is the Descendant? This makes the child the all kinds of un-nice Mercury closely conjunct the fourth house cusp of endings.

archergirl

I am wondering whether you are worrying too much, Draco. The early ascendant is a very appropriate description of a child in utero. I remember Deb saying she got a missing person question once, which had a very early ascendant. She said she scratched her head until, upon further questioning, it turned out the querent was only 6 years old!

As well, I'm not sure about turning the chart so much. Would you consider taking your partner as the querent, sister as the 3rd, and baby as the 7th? Baby is then Mercury, conj. the North Node, which ain't bad. Baby is still likely to be a girl, in a feminine house in a feminine sign with the Moon also feminine. Also, Mercury is at the end of Pisces, about to be 'born' into Aries.

Either way, however, I am hoping that you needn't be worrying so much. Have you checked C.A. for the sex of the baby questions?

Best,
AG:)

Draco

This was probably far too casual an inquiry, and these days, I'd know better. I also cast two charts upon the same question, and it wasn't exactly a pressing one, and I'd never do this now.

In any case, the child turned out be to a boy. :eek:

tikana

Draco said:
This was probably far too casual an inquiry, and these days, I'd know better. I also cast two charts upon the same question, and it wasn't exactly a pressing one, and I'd never do this now.

In any case, the child turned out be to a boy. :eek:

Hey Draco,

your box is full!

Tik