The Sun and The Soul

TheGemHorse

Hello, all~ I'm writing in the hopes of getting some clarification on a synastry aspect I have in a chart with someone very important to me. We have this unbelievably intuitive connection with each other, to the extent that we feel each other's deepest emotions (right down to embarrassment and nervousness) as if they were our own. Even when we're apart, we seem to know when the other is thinking of us or are thinking of getting in touch at the same time. But it's those shared emotions that really gets me. It's overwhelming at points, but in the best ways possible. I think we've never felt so open and vulnerable with anyone else before......but that's the amazing thing. We can't seem to hide anything about ourselves from each other. We see right through the other's core and feel each other's souls - right down to the deepest pains and fears - so completely. It's terrifying, exhilarating, and it's something I'm ridiculously curious about.

I've recently noticed that his Psyche/Chiron are exactly conjunct my Sun in Gemini.

...I'd still consider myself a newbie when it comes to astrology, but I guess I know enough that this seemed significant - or at least seemed like it might explain some of this oddly powerful intuitive and soulful connection we have.

Has anyone had any experiences with Psyche conjunct Sun, or Chiron conjunct Sun? Or both, especially?

Even if not, how would you interpret such aspects? Do you have any ideas how these might play out in a synastry chart?

TheGemHorse

I don't use psyche astrologically.

But given your description, I'd look to see if there are significant Ceres conjunctions. (i.e. with the luminaries, nodes or angles)

We do have my Ceres trine his Mercury (2 degrees), and his Ceres trine my Uranus (1 degree). But I'm not seeing anything with Ceres that would specifically hint at this oddly intimate knowing of each other.

However! I've also just discovered that my Pallas is conjunct my Sun, and therefore conjunct his Psyche/Chiron.

This just gets more and more interesting...