Happy Birthday T.Square

Hi T.Square :D

I know you like to keep things understated and tasteful but not today as it's your Birthdaaaay!!! Hope you enjoy your day :)

You need a birthday song from You tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWJaMCXKf20&feature=related

Blow out the candles and make a wish (and don't say I wish Shining Ray never made this tacky post :p ) Alright it looks like an overdecorated page from My Space but who cares it's your Birthdaaaayyy! (that's getting annoying isn't it.)

No birthday is complete without cute animals aww.

In several attempts I have tried to kidnap feist for your birthday, but she seems to have tightened security after your request. So here is Feist on the Today show. Woo hoo I hear you say. :60:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8Vwp0SvFo

Enjoy your day!

Lissa

Hahaha,what a great idea Shining!Yes,happy b-day tsquare!You're always so fun and start such funny threads,you really deserve this!

Have a great day but don't eat too many sweets(with all that cake Shining fed you you're gonna be stomach-sick:D ).Awww,nevermind....it's your birthday!Eat as many sweets as you want(but don't forget to share!!:34: )

:hbirthday: :happybday: :30:

Have lots of fun on your special day!!!

EJ53

Banned
Happy birthday, Tsquare. Hope this year turns out to be a really great one.

:cheers: :80: :sunny: :banana: :happybday:

EJ:)

tsquare

Oooo happy birthday T-square, hope I'm not too late! Nice one Shining Ray! :cheers: :hbirthday: :banana: :happybday: :39: :80: :sunny: :cancer:

No your not too late.(laugh)
Take you time, eat some cake....
I've been busy today, and will be tommarow and the next and the next...things have really picked up....there will be people staying at my place from the funeral this week...the funeral was supposed to go down earlier but the guy didn;t die whent ehy thought he would....that sounds bad. He was in pretty bad shape, old, and on a breathing machine...they disconected it and he made a suprisng comeback, started talking and everything I guess...was very lucid....said he piece, hung arround another week and then passed on...Everyone was ready for it, bcause he had been pretty much gone for 6 months....then when he came back too and started talking and chatting it made things a bit more shocking...they already said there goodbyes then had to say them again after they got to know someone that had been gone for 6 months...
Am I being a party pooper?(LOL)
Sorry...it was an odd day...............
Ine cool thing....when I drove the car today all the songs I wanted to hear on the radio were on....one after the other....I'd thin of a song and it would be there....this only happend with three songs on the way back to the house but it was all the songs on the way back to the house....

It's been a busy day, there was a funeral today for my mothers, boyfriends dad. Had to talk o a few people..then some job research, and a few things packed, cleaned, and put away......It's my BD but with the funeral everyones busy with that...had a few family members show up, but there off now.....I'm fairly tired tonight, may just pop in a video and pass out, hopefully not like last night with my feet in the air on the top of the couch.(Laugh) When I woke up I got freaked, I couldn't move them...I tapped them and it was like they were dead...it took about 7 minutes before they started working right again.....that's a creepy feeling...

I pretty much celebrated last night.......it was solar return night being, and I have no idea how it works yet, my solar return was yesturday, not today....I don't know how to do the math and I have an idea I'm just not going to type it here....

Tired tonight.....it might have been that cat that shining ray put in the icecream can.

It's been an odd day though....somethings different yet can't put my finger on it yet...

Thanks all for the party....too tired for jokes...Funerals kind of wear you out....so many sad people...I didn''t know the guy so I was the one over in the cornerjust kind of looking at everyone...out of place...not much I could do there...They even told me to take off my pointy Birthday hat with the elastic band on it.(joke)....A funeral is an odd place to spend a birthday.....Birhtdays and deathdays....all in one...

Tsquare

Get some rest T.square sounds like you need it, funerals can be such long days, and timing in life is a funny thing. Maybe you can celebrate your b.day at a later date to make up for it.