the Wtf. thread + discuss impressions

Choe

You can post in this thread things that shocked you,or life issues you wanna discuss.

Last edited:

Anachiel

Yes.Why do you ask? I'm not the baby in the picture. :wink:

LOL!

OK, here's one I have to share:

Sometimes things are not as bad as they seem.

picture.php

Love2Know

My bf just got pulled over for speeding and got an excessive ticket and license suspension for his first offense........................... all he does is drive for work and his lively hood, he was driving me home. I then got home and looked up the laws and told him to talk to a lawyer and dispute the charges for paying the ticket is equal to an admission of guilt. I got hung up on, I would rather fend off a savage dog at this point. My dog then proceeded to chew up my new expensive bra and suitcase. I then managed to slam my head on a weight lifting bar, which I don't even use.FML

Attachments

• demotivational-posters-fml.jpg
    demotivational-posters-fml.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Bikram

I just viewed the announcements thread showing 'Banned Members'.Everyone kept on declaring like I banned spammer A(username).I banned spammer A and B.I banned employment spammer.It seemed like they are primary class monitors.As if they were given laser guns to shoot at aliens that have invaded the earth! lol.
The best thread I ever saw, it had many pages as well..

ReincarnatedRainbow

You are trolling my thread.Plus,I don't need your lousy opinion,as it's unsupported. I just saw you are 13 y.o. Aries. I don't associate with one-sided people without thinking skills. So,go away.

You sound like a troll yourself. All they did was say that they think you're a bit paranoid. You really don't need to get so defensive over it. Not to mention calling people a troll is rude.

But I'm secretly scared of dogs, too...That's why I prefer cats..They're more open with their viciousness...

Akiva

It has recently come to my attention that I have no fear just love of animals, prefer cats over dogs though

Choe

You sound like a troll yourself. All they did was say that they think you're a bit paranoid. You really don't need to get so defensive over it. Not to mention calling people a troll is rude.

But I'm secretly scared of dogs, too...That's why I prefer cats..They're more open with their viciousness...
1.I never said he's a troll,I said he's trolling my thread which is different. 2. You contradicted yourself in just one post.

@ Bikram Thanks.

@ Akiva,I know that philospohers say fear excludes love, but is it always like that?? Plus, I think I am cautious and instinctive about them,not fearful. :? idk
It has recently come to my attention that I have no fear just love of animals, prefer cats over dogs though

Last edited:

Choe

I didn't intend to be anti animal thread :sad::(

So I deleted my picture, to avoid further misunderstandings.(I just wanted a two sided discussion on the topic,nevermind now:annoyed: )

You can discuss anything now, not animals please-it'd break my heart if it attracted violent people.

Last edited: