Is this relationship meant to be?

ravenstar

This is the chart for me and for my boyfriend. I keep thinking we are meant to be together, but I am new at this. What does anyone else think? Any help would be apperciated. His Sun conjuncts my moon, and my sun trines his moon, just for starters. Does this look like a fated relationship?
I was born 7/10/1960 at 3:51 A.M. est atat Waynesburg, PA. Him-1/25/1965 at 9:15 A.M. in Washington, Missouri.
I don't know why the image won't upload

Arian Maverick

Ravenstar,

Can you post the natal data for you and your boyfriend here or send me a personal message with this information? Unfortunately, your image did not load on the forums...

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond to your post...unfortunately, a thread does not appear updated unless you post a new message :|

Your Natal Chart:

His Natal Chart:

Synastry Chart:

Composite Chart:

Arian Maverick

wilsontc

Staff member
fated?

ravenstar,

I don't believe in "fated" relationships. In my opinion, every relationship takes work and effort to make them work...depending on "fate" to make the relationship work out can be a way of "taking the easy way out"! ;)

In doing relationship comparisons, the first step is to understand how each person approaches relationships. This can be seen by looking for Libra, Venus, and the 7th house (all are about relationships) in each chart. In your chart, you have no energy in Libra. Venus is in a house of its rulership (2nd house - easy energy) and has mostly easy connections to it. Jupiter (expansion, also opportunity) is focused in the 7th house. This indicates you are open to relationships.

Your friend has no energy in Libra. He has Venus trine (energy goes very easily with) Uranus (friends, also rebellion), indicating he may like to be more "friends" in a relationship (close but not TOO close). Emphasizing this is his Venus focused in the 7th house (friends, also rebellion). He has Mars (being, also action, anger) focused in the 7th house, possibly indicating he takes action (possibly in anger) in relationships). In addition he has Pluto (transformation, also control) conjunct (energy is combined with) his 7th house, indicating he may have a "control or be controlled" attitude toward relationships. Also, there is Uranus conjunct Descendant (others), bringing up the "close but not TOO close" possibility mentioned previously.

The next thing to look at is the relationship chart (your chart is in the middle and his is on the outside). The first thing to look for in relationship charts is any connections between the Sun and Moon by themselves. There are many connections, one of which is Sun trine and conjunct Moon, as you mentioned. The next thing to look for are the aspects made between Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars (also called "personal" planets). Thre are many easy aspects and many challenging aspects (mostly oppositions (energy is over-excited by). The challenges can be exciting in the short-term but require that each person in the relationship work to understand the other person's point of view.

There is also Neptune (spirituality, also idealization) trine Venus, indicating that the couple may idealize the relationship and not see the issues for what they are...challenges to be worked through. The challenge of looking for a "perfect, ideal" relationship is that they don't exist. Once the couple understands their relationship (like EVERY relationship) is NOT perfect, they sometimes they give up. Instead, it is helpful to work TOGETHER to CREATE a more "ideal" relationship between you. Look at issues between you as opportunities for relationship growth.

Since his energy conjuncts your North node (future goals), he can help you develop your future goals. However, since your energy conjuncts his South node (the past), he may at some time feel that you are pulling him back into the past.

Relating,

Tim