Depression

Arian Maverick

For whatever reason, I have decided this to be the appropriate time to remove the skeletons from my closest and display them for the entire world to see! :roll:

Kidding and relative sarcasm aside, I have been curious about the astrological implications of depression in one's natal chart for quite some time now. As you may have already guessed, this is another issue that I have struggled with throughout the years, one which I desire to receive some insight on.

Here are some articles I have encountered throughout my studies that may be of interest to you:

Astrology and Spiritual Emergencies

Dealing With Depression in Vedic Astrology

Helpful Observations: Thoughts on Depression

Black Moon Rising: Depression as Symptomatic of Creative States

The Phenomenological Experience of Depression

EDIT: I think I discovered the astrological influence behind my recent revelations...check out my Personal Daily Horoscope from Astrodienst:

Satisfying experience

This influence can bring with it a deeply satisfying, liberating experience; perhaps you will simply enjoy yourself with more gusto and freedom than usual and take pleasure in life. There may be a very meaningful encounter during this time - with your partner, someone close to you, or someone whom you have never met before. This encounter will be so deep and personal that you will have the opportunity to perceive and possibly even discuss things about yourself that you have preferred to suppress up to now, and not reveal to anyone. Thus, you have the chance to behave differently and, for once, to act out of character and acknowledge your injury or sensitivity, without having to fear being hurt or rejected once more.

The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Venus Trine Chiron exact at 17:00
activity period from 6 April 2006 to 8 April 2006.

Arian Maverick