Discussion: man with venus and mars in leo..a womanizer?

hey I thought I would add to this topic because my chart is fairly similar to his.

I have Venus conjunct Mars in Leo also Conjunct the Midheaven like his. Jupiter is in the conjunction in Leo but to a lesser orb.
I also have Scorpio Rising as he does.

I definitely would agree with what a lot of people said that I do need A LOT of attention, which I feel is a weakness sometimes because If I don't get it, I feel kinda miserable inside lol but don't show it. I might come off to others as being a womanizer because I like attention but If I Really like someone I am completely loyal and faithful to them. I've had many interests and attention from both genders (wanted and unwanted) but I go for women (or men lol) that are Very playful and in tune with their emotions and what they feel. A serious type person is such a turn off to me, or someone that is detached emotionally.

I feel that someone with Venus and Mars in the same signs tend to Attract what they Want a lot of the time and that has been the case for me.

I can be VERY childish so someone that can put up with that is great.

I seem to always fall for people with Venus in Leo since in synastry it would be in good connection with my venus/mars/jupiter in leo.
I've also noticed a strong attraction to those with Venus in Cancer. But I have Sun in cancer so that could be why.

I hate to say it but Pride is a huge deal to me. If someone humiliates me in any way then that's when I get pissed. Hahah, was just thinking and some friends of mine would say "The Lion is out of the Cage!" When i get like that lol. Aside from that I have a very big heart and am kind and generous to those I care about.

Really interesting to read all of this, since it seems to relate to me quite a bit. Love it. Really insightful thread.

imo

Hey guys!! Sorry it took me a while to reply, I'm kind of busy with exams! I think it's amazing that you all have some (more or less) similar viewings towards relationships and yourselves (of course)! This thread is very interesting! Keep it up!:cool:share the experience/ pride leos! :p

dboyce

Well, I know someone with quite a similar relation and they work out very well together since quite some time now. He send flowers, makes gifts, treats her like a real lady and he does not jump from one woman to another as far as I am concerned. They are very happy. I think in some situations you should just give it and life a try to surprise you no matter what astrology tells you. :)

NeoWarrior83

I have my Venus and Mars conjunct in Leo and I'm very far from being a womanizer. In fact I respect women a lot and when I care about someone I like to do everything in my power to make her feel loved. I love to love.:biggrin:

Anvesha

I have my Mars and Venus also in Leo, but im far from a leader or womanizer :)

I'm extremely loyal to people, i suppose i could be seen as a hopeless romantic.. i often fantasize about finding someone with enough fire and playfulness to keep my interest, i can't differentiate sex from love either.. i need to really be in love with that person to enjoy the sex, which goes far beyond sex transforming into an almost spiritual intimacy, im sure this has alot to do with my Mars sqaure Pluto.. and my intense desire for a soulful relationship.

I do enjoy attention from the opposite sex immensely, it feels empowering somewhat.. so i can see why some may be womanizers.

I am a girl with my Venus in Leo in ascendent chart and Mars-Venus in Leo in D-9 and I am feel very much like what lazarusx explained .....far from leadership, loyal and can never imagine having sex unless in love and yes for me LOVE is like the supreme feeling that gives me immense energy and power, it just channelizes fire through all my kundalini chakras :wink:

thelivingsky

Generally speaking, the most loyal signs are Cancer, Scorpio, Leo and Virgo.
He is Scorpio rising and Sun and Moon in Virgo. Good indicators for loyalty.

The signs I feel are most likely to stray are Capricorn, Sagittarius, Pisces, Gemini and Libra.

But chronic womanizing is more likely predicted by difficult aspects in the chart that imply deep seated need for constant ego gratification and ego-stroking or addictions (t-squares involving the Moon for men) or difficult configurations with the Moon and Neptune or Pluto or the Black Moon or Venus with Orcus.

Chronic womanizing is often something that happens when the culture or circle of friends and business associates are doing it and bragging about it. It's easy for many men to get sucked into these habits if their colleagues are doing it.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com