Soul and spirit astrology

paneagle7

What sign is most important in our chart?- the year (chinese) sign, the month sign (Common zodiac sun sign), the day sign or the sol sign (every 12hours), or maybe it is the spirit sign. My Answer - All are equally important. (After all, we are born in a day of a year in a week during a month)

Is the sign or the house position more important - answer, both are important. Time and space are joint characters. Science is relative and absolute. The Astrology is also. It is our relationship and association, our relative position as observer, that makes the difference.

A NEW SOUL AND SPIRIT ASTROLOGY

Paneagle has developed the SOL SIGNS equivalent to the 60th harmonic. The 10x sign is also relevant as a sign for 10 degrees per day, the spirit decan (Psi-dec) of the (3600x/360) which may be (as the 3600x spirit divided into the world (360x) known as the bridge sign of the spirit point or our "spirit into the world". The other very significant is the 3600x harmonic that relates to the SPIRIT SIGN. Both use your sun sign position with the minute (Sol Sign) or second of arc (Spirit sign). These are found in any position or planet in the chart.

Research here to devote to the significance of these positions.

Your invited to present your chart and find out your sol sign. You may use the solastrology.blogspot.com to see famous sol signs and information.

IN lieu of posted chart, post sun data as three sets of degrees (if your time is exact please note that), as today sun 1 aries 53 15 (which is sol sun sign at 23 cancer)

Last edited:

Shadowflash

Namaste Paneagle!

If not having my chart already uploaded here is more than you're into dealing with, I totally understand... Last time I tried someone ended up having to do it for me, because of browser issues I don't recall anymore...

But if you're willing...I sure would love to know whatever you feel to offer, of how my chart translates into your system!

Data is 11/16/56, South Haven MI USA, 10:47 PM...

Looks very cool... ;->

Cheers and thanks in advance!

paneagle7

Namaste ! Data is 11/16/56, South Haven MI USA, 10:47 PM...

Your a scorpio sun, and I calculated an approx chart for Michigan location. It shows a taurus moon 11 degree and sun 24sco 50. I may not be exact but close enough for the sol sign and natal moon.

The sol sign (60th harmonic sun) is in TAURUS, I call the Shab, earth woman, buffalo and camel-leopard constellation, lover of life. It is close to your moon natal position.

Your Psidec (spirit decan sun) is LIBRA - peace and love, the Bhakti (love) sign, Butterfly. This is a key point, probably around 8 degrees Libra for you.
Another key degree from your natal. Perhaps you might research major transits in the past to 9 libra. Jupiter also recently opposed it, and uranus will oppose in 2012. I think bhakti's make an excellent hospice person.

check transits also to around the 20 taurus degree in your history, could show you some key points in your life, for example pluto opposite in early 1990's. The Uranus was square from Aquarius only a few years ago, these could be those challenging times. Look also at where taurus 20 is in your chart and

There are many other factors one can discern from the sol positions, progressed sol arcs and solar arcs are very key useful dating and focus of life tools.

for example 24 scorpio sun is now plus 55 to reach 19 capricorn progressed sun. This is opposite your sol sun, suggesting some personal soul awakening or transformative perhaps.

The sol sun at 20 cancer would now be at 15 scorpio. Interesting, that you have 9 years ahead to another key point, the sol to your sun at 24 Scorpio. I interpret this as 9 years of soul learning about who you are, and possibly a state of self-realization. If this read and time chart is correct, it shows you may suspect the work you doing with your inner self and spirit has become more valuable and will grow in this cycle period to a peak then.

Suggestion (Posts can put the chart image into their profile permanent - cut and paste) - These definitions are given freely, but please ask for more chart work only on some more professional basis. If you can confirm the data that is useful for the research here.

best; pan

Lion o ness

Im interested in doing this, but Im a little confused. Do I pull up the 60th harmonic?
If yes then Im still a whole lot of leo.. lol

NN 0 leo
mars 13leo
ven 17 leo
merc 25leo
neptune 29leo

Sun 4Cap
Moon 15Virgo
Asc 24Gem

Now on the 360Harmonic

asc 29leo
merc 1 leo
sun 27Lib
moon 4cap
NN 2Aries
Mars 18Gem
venus 12Can
pluto 5 can

I will give my dob info
aug 8 72
8:57pm
owensboro ky

Attachments

• 60th Harm..jpg
    60th Harm..jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

paneagle7

Do I pull up the 60th harmonic?
60th harmonic NN 0 leo mars 13leo ven 17 leo merc 25leo neptune 29leo
Sun 4Cap Moon 15Virgo Asc 24Gem

Now on the 360Harmonic
asc 29leo merc 1 leo sun 27Lib moon 4cap NN 2Aries Mars 18Gem venus 12Can pluto 5 can

SOL CHART 60TH h = I notice the sun and moon IN EARTH. but isnt it cool that your mars venus neptune and mercury in sol leo, and you use your name (mercury would be names) of the lion ness. Of course having the sun and the sol with lots of leo makes that quality strong. I also call it the bear, and you may see the golden bear in the big dipper as a provident sign.

your sol rise is gemini, the traveler communicator teacher and learning - student. therefore you may also note that degree of 24 gemini and the
star capella as significant. it is the brightest in the north going over 45 degree each day (as minnesota to europe).

I call this 4 capricorn sol in the sol sign of dolphin. and it is near Vega (see the movie contact) as well, the sea goat, the traveling seawise and disciplined self or restrained but also very productive or capable and practical. The earth sol nature (earth mother or earth soul woman type).

There will be significance of 4 capricorn degree, and recently pluto has conjunct, so in a sense soul is or experience some transformations this year. Did you sense this or have some important changes or challenges?
The physical and spiritual charts unite in the sol chart, so we may say
there is a connection to external events, with pluto or uranus usually.

interesting you did your sabians and I find them demonstrative. the man in fur (could be bear fur for example. sol sign of leo is the bear as noted.

Last edited:

paneagle7

I will give my dob info aug 8 72
8:57pm owensboro ky

the leo is your outer side, appearance, etc...
soul is in the dolphin, self disciplined, responsible, or functional capricorn style, business or purposeful in some area.
find the area of cap in your natal chart, there lies an area of focus.
(example my sol gemini is 10th house located - writing career and intelligence systems)

for you, With a sol in capricorn and luna sol moon in virgo you have internally much difference and earthyness from all that leo. I would suppose if your kentucky born, you may be wise at the derby. But in any case, capricorn is quite a bit more controlled.
the progressed moon to your sun sun speaks to a new beginning, taking a new course, but one that is also very purposeful. you may now realize your dolphin sea goat characteristic, inwardly, perhaps go to the ocean (in a dream) with swimmer dolphins and listen to their direction and instinct within you. or go to the water, and if physically visiting, exorcise out the past holds and bonds, and then exercise the imagination of your
next step. generally or more if you wish.

good luck
best paneagle

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Wow.. Thank you... I sent you a PM.

Yes MAJOR changes, and life lessons this past two years, more so this past 12 months.. ITs been a very confusing time. My Progressed moon is now at 3Cap also..

Sol Plantes

NN 0 leo
mars 13leo
ven 17 leo
merc 25leo
neptune 29leo

Sun 4Cap
Moon 15Virgo
Asc 24Gem

Natal planets
asc 13pis
sun 16leo
moon 14leo
merc 14leo
mars 26leo
MC 20Sag

Aspects.. Whts the orb? Say 3?
Sol Mars /Venus conjunts Natal moon.mer.sun
sol merc conjuncts natal mars

IDK if I can get any more leo in me.. :love:

==========

Ill have to come back and comment a bit later.. :)

THANK you!

paneagle7

sun (leo) is your outer side, appearance, etc...

soul is in the dolphin, self disciplined, responsible, or functional capricorn style, business or purposeful in some area. secret or inner nature.

Find the area of cap in your natal chart, there lies an area of focus.
(example my sol gemini is 10th house located - writing career and intelligence systems)

for you, With a sol in capricorn and luna sol moon in virgo you have internally much difference and earthyness from all that leo. I would suppose if your kentucky born, you may be wise at the derby. But in any case, capricorn is quite a bit more controlled.
the progressed moon to your sun sun speaks to a new beginning, taking a new course, but one that is also very purposeful. you may now realize your dolphin sea goat characteristic, inwardly, perhaps go to the ocean (in a dream) with swimmer dolphins and listen to their direction and instinct within you. or go to the water, and if physically visiting, exorcise out the past holds and bonds, and then exercise the imagination of your
next step. generally or more if you wish.

paneagle7

I'm curious what's mine, if you may? Mine's Nov. 1st, 1989 in Hayward, CA (Alameda County). 2:01am. Thank you.

I have sent you an email personally.

The Virgo Sol is one of the owl sol sign, the shariat, wisdom keeper, and the green earth sol, which is a perfection seeking or health value person, one who may be quite organized, or working on these areas, craft, work, health, personally specifically detailed or that character learning of these or about them, becoming more aware. The shariat is one who may be quite a caretaker or helpful, even if as you show a leo rising, (personally oriented generally).

I see the sag moon also, a free spirit, one who may soul travel quite a bit also physically or spiritually.

paneagle7

Thank you. :]
Your sag moon has a sol moon (luna)in libra. The virgo sol degree is 27 which is almost to libra, (the Butterfly/northern crown) and is shared with pamela anderson lee and others who are late virgo degrees, and share the libra qualities as well (beauty, fashion). It may be you also share a love of animals, and the vegetarian diet and health interests to some degree. The mid-september month is your yearly sol cycle return. As you have virgo rising, and sol is rising in your chart, I think this lifetime is a new beginning of a kind, an opportunity for self-realization at a high level. Your wisdom and life lessons may also come through the sagittarius moon, a seeker of spiritual insight, along with the natural desire for perfection and craft which the virgo (shariat wisdom keeper) may find in this lifetime. Of course the libraesque quality of love, harmony, relationship, sharing, and companionship are very important.

In addition, at age 22, the sol and rising signs (both in virgo) indicate the learning cycle of your life, especially foremost would be the peak when these progress to your scorpio sun on or around age 40 up to age 60 because of the life purposes which should very much include self and god-realization. This will be as you progress but also as the sol progresses from 27 virgo (1989) to 8 scorpio (age 41 Scorpio progresses through sagittarius until age 33, as another shift occurs at that time. This demonstrates the sol method and how important it is to Astrology. Thank you for giving me the chance to share it with you.

If you can confirm any of these qualites expressed, please do so. Thank you.

InkkedBree

Your sag moon has a sol moon (luna)in libra. The virgo sol degree is 27 which is almost to libra, (the Butterfly/northern crown) and is shared with pamela anderson lee and others who are late virgo degrees, and share the libra qualities as well (beauty, fashion). It may be you also share a love of animals, and the vegetarian diet and health interests to some degree. The mid-september month is your yearly sol cycle return. As you have virgo rising, and sol is rising in your chart, I think this lifetime is a new beginning of a kind, an opportunity for self-realization at a high level. Your wisdom and life lessons may also come through the sagittarius moon, a seeker of spiritual insight, along with the natural desire for perfection and craft which the virgo (shariat wisdom keeper) may find in this lifetime. Of course the libraesque quality of love, harmony, relationship, sharing, and companionship are very important.

In addition, at age 22, the sol and rising signs (both in virgo) indicate the learning cycle of your life, especially foremost would be the peak when these progress to your scorpio sun on or around age 40 up to age 60 because of the life purposes which should very much include self and god-realization. This will be as you progress but also as the sol progresses from 27 virgo (1989) to 8 scorpio (age 41 Scorpio progresses through sagittarius until age 33, as another shift occurs at that time. This demonstrates the sol method and how important it is to Astrology. Thank you for giving me the chance to share it with you.

If you can confirm any of these qualites expressed, please do so. Thank you.

In reply: I do see myself constantly trying to better myself as a decent human being, wanting to be able to see the other's point of view, to decrease vices and to understand the other more. I understand myself and am trying to apply to others, striving to perfect my relationships with others, to gain a better mental health and physical health. A bit of a worrier but oh well.

I do like fashion though I don't follow trends, I just pick up what I like. I like beauty and would appreciate them easily. I'm not a vegetarian though I did try, and I tried for health reasons to see if I could do it to have a better diet. My diet currently is fine though, I'm not a heavy meat eater to begin with. I do adore animals, who doesn't? Mostly, cats.

I'm not 22 though, 21 actually. But yeah, will be 22 this year anyway. And I fully do agree that this is the point in my life to be that "learning cycle". It's been an eye opener and am fully aware of my own consciousness and the repetitive shifts of my consciousness widening up. It's been interesting, and while not without its downs, I still embrace it for what it has to teach me. I am definitely stronger with every downs by my stubbornness to overcome and to learn how it is to know. I know I still have more to go but I welcome the wisdom that comes with it. I do definitely have my sag. moon. I'm an internal philosopher.

I'm a bit confused with "This will be as you progress but also as the sol progresses from 27 virgo (1989) to 8 scorpio (age 41 Scorpio progresses through sagittarius until age 33, as another shift occurs at that time." because I am not clear with "(age 41 Scorpio progresses through sagittarius until age 33"? And I am especially curious what exactly could show in my scorpio period and my sag. period.

Thank you again.

paneagle7

your QUOTE I'm a bit confused with "This will be as you progress but also as the sol progresses from 27 virgo (1989) to 8 scorpio (age 41 Scorpio progresses through sagittarius until age 33, as another shift occurs at that time." because I am not clear with "(age 41 Scorpio progresses through sagittarius until age 33"? And I am especially curious what exactly could show in my scorpio period and my sag. period. end quote -

This is a good question. Actually what I am showing is the nature of cycles. ALL CYCLES peak at the alignment point, which means the time building up to that date is the strong point, all else after is much less.
This is like orgasm, or conjunctions, that cycles function in a time period, getting closer, stronger. (and by the way, your in your 22nd year, even if your 21. The 21 is actually past. The 22 is the key cycle number for now.
If you arc all of your planets positions 22 degrees, you may see some conjunctions that are significant points for this year. For example the main one is the sun born 9TH DEGREE of scorpio. (your 8 deg 56) So using 9 scorpio, plus 22 years = 1 degree of Sagittarius. You began the sagittarius cycle about 2 years ago, but actually astrologers say the 5 years before ingress is important also for the shift change that for you was 1 to 2 years ago. If you have planets at 1 to 2 degrees, or sagittarius (your moon is a big one) upcoming in the next 28 years of the sagittarius cycle that remain, these are ways to look at current event through progressions. The sol progressed to your moon suggests both a internal revelation but also would be the emotional or your lifestyle, home, family or children, depending on your wish for expression or focus you choose or those areas you need to learn.

This demonstrates the other point I am making is progressions. The SOL at birth (27 virgo) progresses 1 degree per year. It takes 41 years to reach your 8 scorpio degree. That is going to be significant. You may think of it as a goal time, the process of these years to come will have a lot to do with it. The sol progression for you is from virgo into libra (age 3 to 33) and then Scorpio. As your sun sign, it suggests important, personal or lifetime developments, and spiritual realization. This current libra cycle, feminine or social aspects, partnerships, romance, etc....would be where soul has placed itself, within your life and currently. You may look at the libra positions in your chart for current with 19 degree libra is close now. Check close degree of planets and aspects of 19 degree being for 2011, or any planets in libra.

These two events ahead mark primary important ones. There are others of course, but this is to highlights the major points, using the SOL METHOD that is important (and I shall say largely unrecognized in the world or by astrologers), but it is dynamic (see solastrology.blogspot.com) and my other pages.

Here we have the unity and vitality of the sol and the solar aspects. It is who or what we are, and what we should follow using Astrology, but also of what we are about as Soul and our perspective beyond Astrology. All are on this path of self and god realization, in this lifetime. Those that consciously walk that path, well, they have a specialness.

Your growing in the cycles your in. So it is. be well; Paneagle

InkkedBree

Very interesting. I'll remind myself for the age 33 for libra and 41 for Scorpio. I'm curious what it'd give me. It's definitely two years ago, me impatiently waiting to turn 20 because I no longer felt like a "teenager", wanting to get rid of the "teen" in the word. I guess it fits in the 2 year range.

I can definitely see the sag. influences internally and outwards. Life has been changing and I'd probably have a change in status a few years later. Thank you for your reading and I will check out the blog after errands today. :]

InkkedBree

Is it alright if I request another? I'm curious of my boyfriend's, lol. His is: June 6th, 1976 in Upland, CA at the time of 12:31pm. Thank you.

paneagle7

Is it alright if I request another? I'm curious of my boyfriend's, lol. His is: June 6th, 1976 in Upland, CA at the time of 12:31pm. Thank you.

Bree - Been busy and find now this quote to respond. Here it is.

60th harmonic report of soul sagittarius. for June 6, 1976...does not mean the devil --6 6 76---as I know someone 7-7-77 but that doesnt mean someone is lucky in love either. Actually 6 and 3 numbers. But this moon in libra virgo rise and gemini sun is a sol 11 sagittarius, the sign of the sage, wisdom and traveler, but noticeable if I have chart correct conjunct that sol sun is on the nadir. This would make his home and love family very important, and have a certain childlike playfulness and familiar or familial attitude.

The sol chart is not so positive, so challenges in this life and past lives, principally emotionally or with family to some degree, but also concerning the sol uranus and sol neptune opposite, also sol lilith, somewhat obscure, or independent, that is distanced from social values, and the scoprio taurus areas which would be finances or materiality.

the interesting triad of sol mars saturn and node in aries marks a definitive independent inwardly fiery, strong, masculine or somewhat executive character, a bit unlike the more open and communicative gemini person outwardly, but also quite inquisitive and self-expressive. sol venus in gemini is near the midheaven, and if not able to succeed as musician or in arts, has some talent, although intelligence is likely here surely as well.
A WRITER perhaps, and surely had experience in a past life, as well as traveling the world, for pleasure or by design. - virgo rises natally and sol pluto is in virgo, there is a certainty of some power struggle within, or also with the negative forces in past times, authority for example but often the struggle has been more personal than worldly. there is comprehension of the opposing forces in the world or of the spirit.

The sag soul is usually very independent, able to live on less, travel and expansive, jovial, easy to get along with, hopeful, sometimes excessive, and in turn optimistic, but can be equally understanding, even if often not disciplined to the best degree. it is fiery, and in opposition to the gemini sun - I share this kind of opposition in reverse - It is often at odds with the world, but does not wish to fight it, especially with a libra moon. quite able to relate to differences, distance, and need for change.

Hope this leads you on.
for more check solastrology blogspot

best; paneagle

paneagle7

Namaste Paneagle!

If not having my chart already uploaded here is more than you're into dealing with, I totally understand...

Data is 11/16/56, South Haven MI USA, 10:47 PM...

Cheers and thanks in advance!

I am not sure if exactly correct chart, showing asc cusp cancer leo. (you and robin williams would get along then) but sol sun is taurus near your natal moon. this exemplifies a lot of taurus earthyness, sensual, practical, but also realistic, still the opposite to scorpio a bit of challenge to world vs your spirit self. There is the usual scorpio fight instinct, passion, or however you express it. node and mercury (flight) or jupiter stile is near to this makes more positive side of scorpio. you as pheonix rise out of ashes perhaps.

Now the taurus sol knows how to value things, keep put, work it out, be productive. the shabda sound is the spiritual word, for here taurus is like the music of nature, the shab, often a lover of life and delights. still, one can be trapped as such in overly sensual or other earthy perspectives.
the shab is naturally calm, easy, keeps on track pretty well. they know the path of earth can be a path towards heaven as well. I like the sign of the constellation camel-leopard, and also the buffalo instead of the bull, grazing the fields of the universe, but also has some long term endurance.
even some speed which the earth taurus may not always show. take those
of hollywood born in late april as examples, jack nicholson, debra winger, shirley maclaine, uma thurman, barbra streisand, many others....and some musical feeling added, strong of body at the least, and perhaps more inside the soul. let the earth guide you as it will, but also that practical intuition. even if your scorpio is psychic, you know your sol has some challenges in life, but it is a mixed bag, often very good.

good to you' paneagle

Last edited:

lilithofeden

I am interested in this but I don't know how to make a SOL chart, or even what SOL is. I read it a few times here but don't understand it. Help please?