Does my coworker have secret love feelings for me--hidden desires

spikeanderson79

Don't know if I set up the chart correctly
don't know if this is an horary question

I have a feeling that my coworker has secret love feelings for me?

Should I go and say hello to her the next time i see her?

Attachments

• 75eb horary table 1.pdf
    62.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 75eb horary chart 1.jpg
    75eb horary chart 1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 39

kimbermoon

Sorry for my last post...I thought I was reading the natal chart...still the same conditions would apply to the relationship chart...there was good synastry shown there; as per your natal chart: Moon/Pluto conjunct in the 6th [employment] would be highly indicative of a karmic relationship with a co-worker; the question is how do you feel about her? You can get further indications about your personal relationship chemistry as defined by the conditions of Moon, Mars and Venus in the chart. Is this person, by chance, of foreign background?:smile:

spikeanderson79

No she is not of foregin background. We teach different subjects--could that count?

How do I feel about her--of couse I want to talk with her but don't know if she wants me to pursue? or is this something that is just passing...only karmic? I hope not :)

kimbermoon

You still have not actually posted your Natal Chart, so confusion is afoot...I prefer working with just the natal chart and the current transits...still I am not sure why the hesitation for initiating anything...when you see a chance, take it...:unsure:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll assume that the OP wants to know if the co-worker has sexual attraction/desire and interest of this nature, in the OP, so I'll use the Part of Sexual Attraction to estimate an answer to this question:
I'll use the "generic other" 7th house, to signify the co-worker; and, in using the Part of Sexual Attraction, I'll use the quesited's (co-workers) "ascendant" which would be the cusp of the 7th house:

-querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-co-worker = 7th house = Capricorn = Saturn
-co-worker's Part of Sexual Attraction (POSA) falls @ 11 Aries
-co-worker's significator Saturn retrogrades away from the POSA = no
-querent's significator Moon is in square to the POSA = no
-dispositor of the POSA, Mars, flows away from co-worker's significator Saturn (which also retrogrades away from Mars) = no
-additionally, co-worker's significator Saturn retrogrades away from querent's significator Moon and Moon also flows away from co-worker's significator Saturn, and Moon/Saturn are in seperating aspect = no

In my opinion, the answer to this question is "no" (at least as of the present time)

However, querent (Moon) does flow toward the co-worker's POSA, and toward Mars (dispositor of the POSA): so, I would say (if you are interested in the person) yes you should go and say hello the next time you see her!!