Will we spend summer together?

KatyaVelikaya

This is related to, but a different question, from a recent one regarding when my boyfriend will contact me again.

I want to know if our plans to spend 5 mos together this summer will remain in tact. I know some say early Asc means unfit to judge or its up in the air, ie cannot be determined. This is 3 degrees and 7 units (I thought early Asc was only UP TO 3 degrees. (Is it 5 instead?)

If I judged this properly, the planetary ruler of Libra on the Asc is the Sun, which would be me - so I would be sun and moon. He would be Venus, the planetary ruler of Taurus which is the start of the 7th house. Venus is aspecting the Sun in a semi square of 45 degrees which is negative and inflexible. So i guess this is a No or a No not much.
In the other thread I had moved from my position of last fall inhis 7th house of marriage to his 5th house of flirtations. Degraded from where i was before. I am wondering if his silence now means he is breaking it off, which is why i asked about this summer, to get more feedback on what is going on.

Attachments

• WillWeSpendSummerTogether.jpg
    WillWeSpendSummerTogether.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

misskitty

KV, we've had this discussion countless times before. I understand you are scared about the end of your relationship, but asking multiple questions about the same guy is not how horary is supposed to work. Your chart isn't even radical. Early ASC and Saturn far too close to the ASC.

>>In the other thread I had moved from my position of last fall inhis 7th house of marriage to his 5th house of flirtations<<

No, that is not what happened at all in the other chart. He is in your 5th house, showing his intentions. YOU are in the 12th house of secrets, illness, etc in that chart.

Last edited:

KatyaVelikaya

I am talking about the inceptional chart (the link above) and how that has shifted from August 2011 to our plans to spend this spring and summer together given what has transpired *since* August.

The question yesterday was will he contact me regarding the silence that had begun before the weeknd. He did contact me. Now, this is a separate question since things seem tense now; i am wondering if the initial plans will continue based on this thread's chart/question (or if this is ending).

Last edited:

misskitty

Hopefully someone else will answer it then. When you ask multiple questions you get incorrect charts, and I don't really want to spend time on that. Good luck.

KatyaVelikaya

Oooooh. I thought it was only if you ask the *same* question repeatedly that you get mixed answers (understandably so). I didnt think we were forbidden from asking different questions about the same person (?) Ok...