Very Interesting Chart (Kite with

CactusLand

I did a reading for a friend of mine, and her chart has made a big impression on me. I don't have that much experience, but I have never seen so clear a chart with such an obvious destiny. She gave me permission to post it here.

If you see the Zodiac as a path to be traveled, she was born at 29 Pis 58', basically the end of the road. She has seen it all, and this is the final test, and what a test.

First off, the beautiful Grand Trine, (Kite) pointing all that energy up to Pluto. With Pluto in Libra, and at home in the 8th house. Something about justice, some atrocity?? Past lives, digging up something... she comes from a country with a difficult past and she holds a relatively important public position in her community.

Also, Mars and Jupiter, square each other, and both making that very nice triangle of 135 degrees also to Pluto. What is this called? This charts screams destiny to me...would love to hear what more experienced astrologers think of this.

Thanks

Cactus Land

Attachments

• astro_24gw_09_julia_2012415.GIF
    astro_24gw_09_julia_2012415.GIF
    72.5 KB · Views: 52

StillOne

Very interesting chart indeed! There's also a Quadriform, Thor's Hammer or Fist of God pattern with the apex being Pluto. I don't think much is known about this particular pattern but it involves the square between Mars and Jupiter which sesquiqadrate Pluto (135* aspect).
http://aliceportman.com/thors-hammer/

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23489

http://www.astrologysociety.org.za/...0s-only-for-the-brave&catid=108&Itemid=100012

Also, have you tried looking at this chart in different house systems? Reason I mention it is that some of the houses are really large. I understand if your preference is Placidus, but it could give some more insight. Some people here use Equal or Whole Sign, for example.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I did a reading for a friend of mine, and her chart has made a big impression on me. I don't have that much experience, but I have never seen so clear a chart with such an obvious destiny. She gave me permission to post it here.

If you see the Zodiac as a path to be traveled, she was born at 29 Pis 58', basically the end of the road. She has seen it all, and this is the final test, and what a test.

First off, the beautiful Grand Trine, (Kite) pointing all that energy up to Pluto. With Pluto in Libra, and at home in the 8th house. Something about justice, some atrocity?? Past lives, digging up something... she comes from a country with a difficult past and she holds a relatively important public position in her community.

Also, Mars and Jupiter, square each other, and both making that very nice triangle of 135 degrees also to Pluto. What is this called? This charts screams destiny to me...would love to hear what more experienced astrologers think of this.

Thanks

Cactus Land

Hello, Cactus Land.

A very interesting chart with the kite and then a highly energetic "square" configuration with Mars and Jupiter powering it through Pluto.

I wonder if you have the birth time, so we could know the rising sign, sign on the houses and position of the Moon?

CactusLand

Thanks Still One, good info, I had never heard of it before, it seems like a Yod, but with a square instead of a sextile, very difficult energy, balanced buy this big Kike....I didn't even try to imagine what all this is pointing to, but I think she will know when the time comes.

IleneK

Premium Member

Thanks

Cactus Land

Dear Cactus Land,

It is a remarkable chart.

As a preliminary, please let me note that I have adopted Whole Sign houses as a compromise between the ongoing debate about which house system is best and the understanding that earliest astrologers did not use a house system. With this system, the first house cusp is 0 degree of the rising sign and the Ascendant is a point in the first house. All other houses begin with 0 degree of the subsequent signs and the MC is a point that falls usually in the 9th or 10th house. But the MC can fall in the 8th or 11th depending upon how far north or south the natal chart is cast for.

For the purposes of interpretation, this house system places her Pluto, the outpouring point of the kite configuration, in Libra in the 10th, suggesting power and influence in outer world affairs in the quest for justice, harmony, equality. Her North Node, her calling in this life, is also in the 10th in Libra.

One point in the grand trine portion of the kite is Neptune in the 12th, which is the modern ruler of her Sun and thought by some to have an natural affinity with 12th house affairs. Natal Jupiter squares her Sun and is the ruler of the 12th. So, from a modern psychological viewpoint, all this suggests that your friend is able to identify with collective unconscious feeling and trends [12th house, Neptune, Sun in Pisces]. That is, to know how others unconsciously feel.

However, her Sun is not in the kite with Neptune, her Moon is. And it very closely aspected by degree, along with the third point to grand trine, Saturn. Her Moon's placement as the tail of the kite makes her connection to the collective unconscious [Nep in the 12th] and its inspiration a very personal feeling matter for her. It runs very deep in her from Moon's position at the bottom of the chart in the rooted, angular fourth house.

The final point in the grand trine portion of the kite is Saturn in the 8th, the house sometimes described from a practical viewpoint as the house of Other's resources. It is also known from a psychological viewpoint as the house of the personal unconscious. Personal unconsious would be her thoughts and feelings that are not easily accessible from her unconscious; whatever she could discover of them would be from her own experience. Collective unconscious contains the thought and feelings that the human collective holds unconscious.

This is all to say that she has powerful understanding of much that is not conscious, not known to the public, the collective, even though it is how they deeply feel and think. She can then use it for Libran purposes of justice, equality, fairness for the benefit of the collective community. It is potentially quite a gift.

There have been references, including my own, to the Mars-Jupiter sesquaquadrate [135 deg] configuration. I do believe it amplifies the power of Pluto in the kite. Natal Uranus also squares Saturn in the kite. This is another kick start of the “easy” aspects [except for the Moon-Pluto opposition] of this kite. I doubt your friend ever had much choice about her path. There is such strength and direction in the chart.

There is so much more to consider: How hard working she has been with Saturn in the kite ruling her Capricorn Asc; how she had to transform her Aries [what about ME!] stellium and South Node into consideration of the need of others [Libra]; how her Venus is conjunct her SN, making it even more difficult to find balance between her the Moon's nodes. But I will stop here and thank you for bringing her chart here for us to interpret.

Kind regards,

Last edited: