How do you know when you'll find the love of your life?

waybread

Hey, sadly, I don't think it is a "when" but an "if". And then it is a long haul from meeting such a person to a fairy-tale ending. Some astrologers have good luck in precisely predicting the timing of events. I tend to think more in terms of favourable and unfavourable times. Maybe some nice planets transiting or progressing into your 5th or 7th house (depending upon whether you think more in terms of a love affair or long-term relationship like marriage) and making positive aspects to natal planets. Maybe some slower planets making favourable aspects by transits to Venus, or your progressed Venus conjuncting or making a good aspect to a progressed or natal planet.

I guess the main thing is whether you are out in circulation, doing things that help you to socialize and meet new people. Or have you joined a reputable Internet dating service?

Just curious: do you have Saturn in the 7th, or Capricorn on the cusp of your 7th with an afflicted Saturn? Have you got Venus in Capricorn or conjunct/afflicted by Saturn? Sometimes these placements indicate meeting your mate later in life. Moreover, someone with Capricorn on the cusp of the 7th would have a Cancer AS, which can indicate a person who tends to hide behind his/her shell, to avoid hurt feelings, and maybe doesn't get out too much.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Probably about the time you have become the person you would want to live with. Would you want to offer the love of your life any less?

TK

PS... yeah still working on it here. ;)

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Okay, now for the Astrological answer.

The first meeting may involve one or the other's Venus return. The Vertex in one of your charts will probably be activated by the Sun, Moon, Venus, Neptune or a Node.

Look at your progression chart along side your Solar Arcs. A year with heavy Solar Arc activity (conjunct progressed or natal signs and points EXACTLY) and keep your eyes open on days the the Sun, Moon, Venus, or the Nodes are activating them. A Solar Arc to the Vertex is a good indicator for that year. Also finding progressed Venus in the 7th.

Uranus is the wild card. You never know what you are going to get, watch Uranus transits to Progressed and Natal Venus and the combinations with the Solar Arcs. Uranus transits are often present in "love at first sight" ... or the "moment I laid eyes on her, I knew we would marry".

When all is said and done, it will happen when it happens.... And don't be surprised to see Saturn rear it's head, that is when things get serious.

TK

Cryxellis

Hey said:
I'm getting sort of impatient. :)

Don't be. Why I'm saying this? I'm not familiar with the sun and star of astrological sign, but the person you are waiting might getting his/her way to get to you. Or maybe the reason of the delay might be he/she is also waiting for you but cannot find the right time to see you. Do you believe in destiny? You must because there was someone born for you to be with you. Just be patient.:);)

Soul48783

Look to your seventh house...is there a good transit or progression such as progressed venus or tr. jup. moving toward it. Same for ruler of the seventh.(Lessor impact, 2nd marriage is ninth house ; 3rd is eleventh).
A major venus aspect.
If you do meet someone if alot of their (good) planets are in your seventh, that'll work.
Or conversely if you have a nice little stellium in say, taurus, you'd look for someone with scorpio rising so you'd have that in their seventh. (Offer to do free charts).
Look up your progressions in the ephemeris...the line that indicates 2008 or 2009; is there a mercury thing, like it goes into 0 degree by progression? it governs contracs, which marriages are. Is your Sun changing signs, or venus.
Finally if you arent finding anyone, move. Up north here, if you arent catching fish you just dont fish that pond anymore.
I told a friend in a bigger city to read the obits and go to any funeral that was for a profession she liked (she liked teachers) and about the age or older a bit, and just hang out...Guys who go to funerals are usually vulnerable and dont bother to hide their wedding rings. The only person who can contradict you is gone. Men dont like hospitals or funerals so they will sure want to leave if you suggest funerals make you sad and you re going to get a coffee.

Deirdre

there is a study of a very knowned astrologer who had as one of the most powerful conection in predicion of " the when" meeting the love of your life:

the main one was P.Venus cj you N.Sun or P.sun cj N.Venus.

also,when one or another has this interconectiion in their charts on that time.

;) The Best wishes for you to find the Love

Deirdre

there is a very knowned astrologer ( which now i cannot remember the name...) that made a study/research.

he found out that the main aspect when one´s meet the love of his life is this one:

P.Venus cj N.Sun or P.Sun cj N.Venus

or also when in one´s chart there is that interconection with the other´s chart at the moment of the meeting.

Wishing the best for that Quest.

cassanra

Well I can respond to that...progressed sun conjuncted venus at my sun moon midpoint in 2007. I am not sure how long it takes but in fact that was the year I almost lost a long term relationship. I will say that it changed the relationship...to what end I do not know

Deirdre

Cassandra

i am also one of those who met a partner during that specific transit:

my P.sun was conj his N.Venus.and at the same time he was having his P.sun cj his P.venus.

SO IT WORKED ;)

In that theory the astrologer says both the trine and conjunction works. And that the venus/sun conection can happen both in the own chart of one person as well as conected onto the other one´s chart.

freedomlover

there is a study of a very knowned astrologer who had as one of the most powerful conection in predicion of " the when" meeting the love of your life:

the main one was P.Venus cj you N.Sun or P.sun cj N.Venus.

also,when one or another has this interconectiion in their charts on that

What is the orb of those aspects? My Progressed Sun is within about 2 degrees of my Natal Venus currently.

cassanra

Progressions would only be relevant up to 1.50 degree orb with sun or moon and only one degree with other planets. Like I said, I think it back fired on mine so there is probably more than just that for indicators.

Deirdre

he says it is stronger by effect when it´s about 1ºdegree - but it´s accepted for 2º i think

im gonna look what and who im talking about:

:) i hope it is not forbidden - i usually post in other forum ( LL) and here it is the one i was talking about.

it would be a nice idea for we all to see it his theory works and started looking at our progressions when we met the one we think could be our life lover or long term lover

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/012875.html

" book by Paul Westran about progressed synastry "When stars collide"?
I`ve come across his website, where he published some of his ideas and results, and it left me quite gobsmacked.

He investigated around 1300 charts concerning the beginning of relationships, and he found something like a "relationship-pattern" or rather a "Venus-pattern".

In most cases, when a relationship started, he found that there were aspects (conjunction, trine, opposition) of Venus to Sun, Venus or Mars.
Those aspects were found either in the natal - natal aspects, progressed - progressed aspects or progressed - natal aspects.
Paul Westran said, that as the Descendant is a Venus-point, this aspect might act similiarly to the Venus-Sun-aspect.
I concluded from this, that then the Ascendant is a Mars-point, and so you would have to include also aspects from Sun to Descendant (Sun - Venus), Venus to Descendant (Venus-Venus) and Venus to Ascendant (Venus-Mars)."

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/003309.html

"... have been reading around and in Robert Blaschke's book "Relationship Analysis" he reports that a progressed Venus conjunct sun coincides with meeting the love of one's life."

Enjoy :)

cassanra

Thank you for sharing this. It is quite interesting. I wonder what to think of it myself having gone through such a difficult period with a partner when it was 'supposed' to be a positive moment in my life. Maybe time will tell. But I see there are other things associated with this idea and more to look at ....thanks again.

Deirdre

cassandra

im no expert,just an interested in astrology ;)

but..i would also look at natal chart and see what houses do sun and venus rule - maybe it differs on its effects cause of that.

you know what?MAYBE YOU had to pass the hard time in order for the relationship to evolve and become stronger?