John Frawley is stand up philosofer

sorry but you are talking to someonee that has his one over 3 years test about goals scoring and dont wait here to learn about your opinion-sorry again,but the aspects in deb match are the same that scored goals to previous matches or same time matches -plenty of goals-and goals scored there that the team must win and not to debrecen!so i still not knowing what are you talking about-and if there is no odds for you i havent ever seen you to say that a team with odd 10 or so will not lose or win -thats a moment of luck?i dont think so..

and if you aree not sell a book here,give all range tables that always talk about for free to all to test and dont always answer"sorry there is no range table in that match" trying to "sell" that you have the truth-sorry but thats my opinion

banefranco

Learning is like sailing, so if you are here to learn then it is described how to make your own range table. Making ranges is not a world secret. But as any learning, it takes time. I had at one forum the question, to predict match with high score over 7+. My answer was suggestion to that visitor to try to predict himself. It is the same like to predict any match with goals. But you have to find that match. Like the winner with odd 10.

i know that we always have to learn and thats thee reason that every book outthere its only a try to make money!no here you talk about your range table not mine-i dont think i said i have a range table!you have one and it would be nice to give it all to people and not trying to give just bet tip in order to tease someone to buy..thats all im saying-sorry if you cant understand

i dont think that anyone that have a winning method would like to sell a book-thats simple logic-he could make any money he would from his method-so lets be just logical

banefranco

People always think the same way. I just had the other idea. So the purpose of this thread was not selling the book at any cost as some visitors here can confirm that I refused to sell the book, in one way. If you do not compare your knowledge you do not know what to learn more. Might be there are better directions. Also you cannot check all the things alone. My book is sort of reaction. It is the base for making better buildings. Here as one visitor counted are there about 450 A4 format pages so my book is about 150 pages. It is all here but Ranges table. Even there, is one line from that table. But anyone here will have to make his own table od Ranges. Or to leave this method.

Last edited:

unimatrix

@dusty-sailor

So why are you still here? Nobody forced you to read this thread. If you find it uninteresting, you can leave the thread.

banefranco

You forced me to repeat that I explained method for non-astrologers, more simple than this one. If you use tip and tricks which are non-astrological you can make even better results, tricks are when the charts are not quite clear look at the league table which team is where than make a choice. If one team is more than 5 places better and also better in dignities place bet. If not, do not waste the time. Finding odd 10 is wasting the time. So leave it if it happens. You do not have enought time to check all of the matches carefully at one day. Chose one match at 12:00, 15:00, 17:00, 20:00, 22:00. Than make just one chart for that time for the match in Europe. Other charts are simmilar. If it is difficult to you, leave all matches at that time. Then check the other time. When you find easy chart predict all matches at that time. That is how to make money. Also you can use some other tricks with asian handycap. But do not care about the odds. As I worked with bookmakers I know how they make the odds. Watch more soccer or any sport LIVE so you can compare events on the field with aspects and planets positions at one chart.
How to learn differs, make as more charts as possible and compare them in some details. So use to compare almost all values. Some values are for Q. Then if you want to go further in details check the times for goals yellow cards penalties red card (but direct red cards). side kicks and you will find which aspects produce those kind of events. Then if you want to interprete the chart use interpretations as usual in astrology, then you will realise that mutual reception is for Q. You will also realise that Moon neurothic space body produces no winners. Check the last Moon aspect also, check anything what you have found in Astrology like definitions. So for that real learning you must be ready to spend more than 12 hours per day. You can bet on that. It is more simple to ask for some explanations here. Someone will answer.
I repeat I do not learn so much any more but I save data and compare them periodicaly. What I do is everyday making charts for different kick offs and and I use it like helper for the next day to shorten the time needed for analyse one match.
When predicting I want to spend just 2-3 minutes per chart no more. So make the choice I have made. That Range table is worth making. More matches more precision in differences that produce same outcomes.
So that is the base for learning but at the same way not starving. :).
There are some other tricks with overcomes and do use the whole betting offer in games. What is definitely the problem. All astrologers have learned basics of Astrology at the same way and they forced themselves to implement the same way anywhere and they jump into the same traps. That is why my message to others: Do not interprete, calculate. So these explanations took me a time to comment as I have lost that time to check more matches. In the future you all can make the choice when entering this thread. To follow the method and to let it grow or to leave the thread. I simply cannot answer instantly all the Q I have to answer at some other threads but I really do my best to give all the answers.

banefranco

Ok bane, my Question is for acc in that example
Venus is partile conjunct jupiter +5
Does is correct

Venus partile Ju at Liverpool chart, at Derby that is already happend.
If the aspect is separated that is gone. No matter how close but it is gone. One more thing as software is not so precise that is possible to have the tolerance but I do not use any compromises in that matter. Separate is worth no more, only applying aspects. One minute, one minute.

franco you say that if chart is not clear take the winner from the better place team(league table)-if the chart is no clear ,i suppose means 2 things.a.teams are equal so no winner,or b.we just dont know what chart means(could mean anything) .both in (a ,b) we cant bet..so what are you saying?if we know who is better in dignities so the chart is clear(no need to see at the league table..am i so stupid to understand?or things you say are not clear?

banefranco

For these years I have not seen the charts where both dignities are the same. If it has happened I would try to check as many matches as possible. At this moment I have no answer but it can be very interesting.
The other case is when one of dignities are the same. That differs but in global under clear conditions the outcome must be the same. Win teams at ASC or DSC. Cannot wih both. In these days where such situations Sun was 7 and Satrun was 7 in essential digs. But changes houses complicate prediction. Without that who is better in acc digs usualy wins. That is why range table is neccesiary. Well these are about conditions.
Chart is not clear if the strenght of both teams goes up and down I wrote about that. Than information in dignities for the kick of the match is not valid for the whole match.
The situation with goals happened to me also three times during these years to miss goal prediction although I found 7-10 aspects for goals at one chart. So if I have match at 12:00 or any time when there are not so many matches or at 22:00 and have many aspects for goals I take a risk. But with goals is not so simple. The easy is when there are no aspects for goals than cannot be any. But planty of chances for goals there can be no goal. Why is it so I still do not know.
There are combinations ASC HOME, ASC GUEST DSC HOME DSC GUEST. Under same values ASC HOME always wins or draw or lose e.g. It is not so simple just to calculate dignities at any chart but at clear charts the outcome is clear.
I will place the table these days as a model . Dignities are most important that is the truth.
But well as I see that you have valuable expirience in this matter I think you have the opportunity to open the thread. In the other hand it is wasting my valuable time to explain that my explanation about leauge table was good will to help anyone to make quick decision. I do not encourage blow-beat anyone to analyse just one chart per day until the judgement day. I encourage efficiency. Many people here are interesting to find free predictions, easy way to make predictions, to combine usage of those predictions, so for any kind of endless philosophy what the chart means or not there are other threads.
Here you will find the clearest values under wich one team wins as at no other place for sure. Or at any book. I wanted to make the difference and I made it with that line I left here with Ranges. So anyone with or without knowledge can predict the winner under these values.
But under some conditions. It is useful to read the whole thread as I answer the questions from just one sentence which someone wanted to read by avoiding the rest of the text.

Last edited:

paneagle7

panagle ,im intersted in your method too.it seems have much better aproach than others.i hope you are not selling a book :p here..

I do have books for email if you wish, the SOUL OF STARS by Paneagle.
However, there is no motive to sell. Writing is for improvement of knowledge.

in sports players are learning and teams as well as methods used to predict. models have to become adaptive, and also simpler modes of exact focus includes an intuitive approach or sense, as to what is accurate and how to intepret.

By way, there is an important 'piece of spirituality' in Astrology. The way of intepretation is ours to find. I use the harmonic in the sol formula to relate the soul and spirit to the physical life - using 1x, 60x and 3600x as relations to each, that is the inner side and signatures. The 1x is our physical astrology most use. The life we have now is a measure of who we were and are, both as a past to the present (the birth chart) and in progressions to the present and future lives. our determination of the direction and soul evolvement is ours as well, although many do not transcend easily the measure of their chart and person, and continue the general slower movement of one life to the next, through each sign. It may be we are evolving to accept this kind of astrological perspective, beyond the traditional frame.

I hold off here, as I believe the founder of this thread is more in keeping with other points and do not want takeover position.

I did play liverpool and win 3-0. nicely. the 30x and mars both in virgo helped the virgo placement. chelsea in today would seem possible.
I looked at tennis and can see no signs suggested difference from the main favorites, although I cannot claim to say all favorites will win.

best; p

miquar

Hi. I've just been looking at charts for upcoming premiership matches in England. On Saturday some of the 3pm charts have ascendant at the very end of Leo, but the following matches have Ascendant at the beginning of Virgo:

Arsenal vs Aston Villa
Sunderland vs QPR
Norwich vs Wolves

Each home team in these matches is significantly higher in the premiership table than the away team.

According to solar fire essential dignities at beginning and end or matches are

Mercury -14
Jupiter -5

I haven't looked at accidental dignities yet but will later today.

Darker strips: Arsenal, QPR probably (deep orange colour compared to red and white equal width stripes of the Sunderland home kit) and Wolves.

miquar

Jupiter is in 9th house throughout games, which gives +2. Mercury moves from 8th to 7th, suggesting from -2 to +4, but 7th is the house of the 'enemy' and Mercury is retrograde.

With Jupiter so far ahead on essential dignities, perhaps the darker strip have the advantage. Also Mercury rules the 10th as well as the 1st, and Jupiter rules the 4th as well as the 7th.

Other matches played on the East side of England, which start at 3pm would seem to have a very similar chart, but worth checking individual matches to be sure. The Arsenal match starts with ascendant in the first minute of arc of of Virgo. In fact since computed that chart for London, I'll re-do it with more accurate co-ordinates...

Does anyone else have any thoughts on these matches?

miquar

In the West Bromwich Albion match the following day at 4pm BST (clocks go forward in the early hours of the 25th) the Ascendant is at 29Leo50 at the start.

miquar

The only game in the championship (next division below premiership) to start with early Virgo Ascendant is:

Millwall vs Leeds (But Millwall play in navy blue at home and Leeds usually play in black so I'm assuming Leeds will play in a lighter kit this week - perhaps their white home kit because I couldn't see a third strip on their website)

If other people think that the chart is favourable for dark strips I'll have a look at the other matches in the net two divisions and see who is wearing the darker strips where games start with a Virgo Ascendant.