Read my chart? it's weird

ablindplacebo

Hi, I'm mark! i'm new here.. just got into astrology recently and studied a whole bunch. Okay so I have a few questions, first :

Jupiter SemiSquare Pluto? I haven't found much info on this aspect, except that jupiter-pluto aspects usually bring great wealth yet tragedy as well? hm..

Also, I'm not sure if I have Aldebaran (Sun 6°36' Gemini, in House X) I read somewhere that it's a huge star so anything within 3 degrees within the orb being exactly at 9 is still considered.

But, I forsure have Antares (Ceres 9°23' Я Sagittarius, in House IV)
I couldn't gather any info on this except that it was apparently malefic? bad to have the two stars which are opposite of eachother in your natal chart.

Lastly, I was hoping if someone could enlighten me on the romance department.. I'm 19 and haven't had my first kiss so I'm really insecure about that. all I really know is that I have Venus retrograde.

Also if you find anything interesting in my chart like other fixed stars, I'd like to know :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_mark.56959.10944.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_mark.56959.10944.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 52
  • ssaspects.jpg
    ssaspects.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

astroamatuer

Hi, I'm mark! i'm new here.. just got into astrology recently and studied a whole bunch. Okay so I have a few questions, first :

Jupiter SemiSquare Pluto? I haven't found much info on this aspect, except that jupiter-pluto aspects usually bring great wealth yet tragedy as well? hm..

Also, I'm not sure if I have Aldebaran (Sun 6°36' Gemini, in House X) I read somewhere that it's a huge star so anything within 3 degrees within the orb being exactly at 9 is still considered.

But, I forsure have Antares (Ceres 9°23' Я Sagittarius, in House IV)
I couldn't gather any info on this except that it was apparently malefic? bad to have the two stars which are opposite of eachother in your natal chart.

Lastly, I was hoping if someone could enlighten me on the romance department.. I'm 19 and haven't had my first kiss so I'm really insecure about that. all I really know is that I have Venus retrograde.

Also if you find anything interesting in my chart like other fixed stars, I'd like to know :)

Ok I am no proffessional astrologer but I will have a crack at a couple of things for you, same as you I have just been playing around with it and researching for a couple of years now :)
Jupiter semi-square Pluto is simular to Jupiter square Pluto however being a semi-square it is a less important aspect - so you could look up interpretations for Jupiter square Pluto and the semi-square would be like a less intense version of that.
Aldebaron and Antares I assume are asteroids which I havent heard of so this is only my opinion but I wouldnt worry about them at this stage as there is like 20000 asteroids but the asteroids are no where near as powerful as the planets - concentrate for now on the planets, chiron, nodes, ASC/DEC, MC/IC and then Vertex/Anti-Vertex, if you want to look at asteroids just start with Juno, Ceres, Vesta & Pallas.

About your first kiss - dont think about it to much, it will happen when the time is right for you :)
Im not sure if you have seen the movie the secret? its not about astrology, its about the law of attraction and attracting things with your mind and your feelings - while you hold the thought & feeling of "I havent had my first kiss" that is what you are attracting. If you can release that thought and that feeling it will just come to you when the time is right, while your holding it in your head that its not going to happen - it actually wont happen. I understand the frustration of waiting for something that just isnt happening but over time I have learned that generally as we release things and we release our frustration and concern over the issue the universe begins to resolve the issue for us with no effort at all on our part :)

You have the following:
moon square venus - difficulty expressing your true feelings in relationships.

moon sextile pluto - powerful & transformative emotions.

sun opposite ceres - sometimes you might feel dissapointed with the love you are receiving but dont let it stop you from showing love and compassion to other people

Venus quincunx neptune - you need to put yourself first ok, build your own self esteem up as you are keen to give to others but dont be so busy giving and giving to others that you yourself end up feeling drained because you gave all your energy to them - then you will have none left for yourself

Neptune sextile juno - your gifted when it comes to nurturing others, you have natural empathy this is a good thing but as I said before just dont give so much of your energy to others that you have none left to look after yourself

Chiron in Libra - imbalance in relationships hurts you, over time you will find your own ways to deal with this and eventually after you overcome it you will have the ability to help others in this area like you could become a relationship counsellor and help others to resolve imbalances within their relationships.

Chiron sextile part of fortune - your wounding, over time, will bring out your natural talent

Juno in Picses - you want to merge & be as one with other people, you crave it, just be careful not to let the craving consume you as that will lead to the dissapointment mentioned earlier and then if you feel low its hard to be loving towards other people and then in return people could become even less loving towards you and you could start to feel really isolated (hope that makes sense)

Ceres conjunct part of fortune - you have a gift for being caring and nurturing others

North node in libra - I know a few older people with this and they struggle sometimes with incorporating others ideas opinions wants and needs, in past lives you have learned to be independant - in this life your going to learn to let that go a bit and co-operate more with others

North node in the 3rd house - you are also here to understand interactions between people

ASC in Leo and DSC is Aquarius - you want to shine in life and be the centre of attention but your going to attract others who have more of a group mentality and will probably make you feel a bit bad, over time you will find a balance between the two :)

Thats all ive got for now hope it helps in some way :)
Love & Light x

kimbermoon

As per the romance department we look to the 5th House which for you is unoccupied; thus we look to the ruler of that house, which is Jupiter, found in the 6th H. Jupiter is trine both Mercury and Mars, so there is a suggestion that you will have ample opportunities for social interactions and romance. You are apt to find your best opportunities for growth and enjoyment through 6th H activities, relating to the workplace or situations involving health and healing.
Over the next two years however you may have interests elsewhere, with Saturn set to enter your 5th H.
For further hints as to your relationship chemistry we also note the interactions between the Moon, Venus and Mars. Note here that the stress of the t-square involving Venus, Moon and Saturn can be challenging in matters connected with love and romance.
You need to look to the conditions of the Moon and Venus as well as the Sun to find the underlying reasons for your insecurities. Sun is occluded by Pluto meaning that the energies may have a see-saw effect until you learn to re-empower yourself and boost your sense of confidence; this aspect often relates to issues with the father in childhood whereby you were not encouraged to feel good about yourself – there may be underlying themes relating to power and domination that are needing to be addressed.
Afflictions to the Moon often relate to the influence of the Mother in the past and afflictions to Venus often relate to insecurity or low self-esteem as well.
Luck may be with you in terms of earning an income and employment matters over the next year, with Jupiter ready to transit your 2nd H. It can work for good in your life since Jupiter rules employment for you, and will be making positive trines to your Taurus energies in the 10th H. That should be a primary focus for you in the coming months. Mars is currently activating your house of personality until the end of the month, where it will then also move into your 2nd H.

haidee

What the other two wrote....
And may I add (because I can't shut up), this is unrelated to your questions, but my mars and venus in gemini makes me like your mercury and mars conjunction in taurus and Libra in your 3rd house, lol. Looks like you're a pleasant speaker, argumentive and has a restless mind with creative ideas.

ablindplacebo

What the other two wrote....
And may I add (because I can't shut up), this is unrelated to your questions, but my mars and venus in gemini makes me like your mercury and mars conjunction in taurus and Libra in your 3rd house, lol. Looks like you're a pleasant speaker, argumentive and has a restless mind with creative ideas.

hehe, yeah I'm a philosophy major but as a past time i like having debates (arguing) to stimulate my mind :sideways:

ablindplacebo

As per the romance department we look to the 5th House which for you is unoccupied; thus we look to the ruler of that house, which is Jupiter, found in the 6th H. Jupiter is trine both Mercury and Mars, so there is a suggestion that you will have ample opportunities for social interactions and romance. You are apt to find your best opportunities for growth and enjoyment through 6th H activities, relating to the workplace or situations involving health and healing.
Over the next two years however you may have interests elsewhere, with Saturn set to enter your 5th H.
For further hints as to your relationship chemistry we also note the interactions between the Moon, Venus and Mars. Note here that the stress of the t-square involving Venus, Moon and Saturn can be challenging in matters connected with love and romance.
You need to look to the conditions of the Moon and Venus as well as the Sun to find the underlying reasons for your insecurities. Sun is occluded by Pluto meaning that the energies may have a see-saw effect until you learn to re-empower yourself and boost your sense of confidence; this aspect often relates to issues with the father in childhood whereby you were not encouraged to feel good about yourself – there may be underlying themes relating to power and domination that are needing to be addressed.
Afflictions to the Moon often relate to the influence of the Mother in the past and afflictions to Venus often relate to insecurity or low self-esteem as well.
Luck may be with you in terms of earning an income and employment matters over the next year, with Jupiter ready to transit your 2nd H. It can work for good in your life since Jupiter rules employment for you, and will be making positive trines to your Taurus energies in the 10th H. That should be a primary focus for you in the coming months. Mars is currently activating your house of personality until the end of the month, where it will then also move into your 2nd H.

I checked my natal chart for the T-Square, and it says Venus doesn't square Saturn but obviously when i look at the diagram it makes a T. How far in degrees do these still count? because it didnt even atleast say semi-square.

Pokerlulz

Hey there! I couldn't help but notice how similar our charts are (I was born on 12th June in 1996, apart from my Taurus moon we share the same signs for everything else :tongue:)

I have Venus retrograde in Gemini too, and I definitely understand what you mean about being insecure when it comes to intimate relationships. While making acquaintances and friends is easy, I find it incredibly difficult to open up to people. Only in recent years have I started to put in more effort to express my love for my family and friends. Before that I always equated myself to a robot haha. However, I don't think we have to stress over it too much as retrograde planets typically symbolise a late bloomer, so we will eventually catch up to our peers, even if it takes us a longer time :smile:

You also have Mercury retrograde, and while I don't have experience with that, my friend who has this is incredibly talented with the way he expresses himself verbally and in writing. He is a literature student, btw, so that's pretty self explanatory :lol: How do you think it manifests in your life? I'm curious to know!

Anyways, having 6 planets in retrograde is very rare, and I've read that the more retrograde planets one has, the more of a late bloomer/recluse the person will be. While I agree with the late bloomer interpretation, I'm not quite sure about the latter :/

Another thing we have in common is the absence of the Water element, and the dominance of the Earth element. There are many interpretations of missing elements, but personally I believe that it means we prefer to show our emotions/feelings through physical/material and practical means. E.g. We prefer doing things to solve our problems rather than just sitting there and doing introspection and 'feeling' our problems. The absence of water may also be the reason for your struggles in the romance department- the disconnection with your feelings may lead you to be confused when it comes to how you feel about a person.

Missing elements provide quite a lot of information, so you should definitely read up on them if you haven't :)

I'm also a casual reader/information gatherer of Astrology, so I hope my two cents have helped out in one way or another^