An unbalanced chart? Help with some confusion

hazmat

Hey there,

I've been a student of astrology through observation for some time. I input data of some very close friends into astro and observed their lives, getting as much input as I could, and to an extent, I did see major changes in their lives during Jupiter and Saturn transits.

However, in my own case, i cannot seem to accurately gauge what is going on. The only time that i saw correlation was during a pluto square sun phase coinciding with saturn also opposing the sun during 2012-13 which manifested in health and career issues.

But besides that, I can barely register anything, be it Jupiter conjunct my midheaven a little while ago or just about any other transit.

Considering my chart, what planets, houses and/or transits should I pay special attention to?

Also, this is a strange question, kind of like forensic astrology, but regarding the past, can the experts here help me understand the events that transpired in my life from sept 2008 to february 2009?

Much thanks for reading!

Last edited:

waybread

Have you got a copy of an ephemeris? There is a free one at www.astro.com . What do you notice by way of transits for 2008-9?

Also, be sure to take a look at your secondary progression, solar arc, and solar return charts for the time of interest. You can cast these at Astrodienst, as well.

hazmat

Have you got a copy of an ephemeris? There is a free one at www.astro.com . What do you notice by way of transits for 2008-9?

Also, be sure to take a look at your secondary progression, solar arc, and solar return charts for the time of interest. You can cast these at Astrodienst, as well.

Thank you for the response. I was busy for some days and could not respond, there are a lot of events going on in my life that require some solid decision making and I feel I could use some insights to help make better decisions.

As for the period between 2008 to 2009, i felt I was on the cusp of lifelong dream coming true that would have been a complete game changer, but things slipped through my fingers and I need some insight as to whether I can ever get a chance like that again. Even when things hadn't fallen apart, I kept thinking, it can't be this easy, nothing in my life has been this simple or straight forward. I guess I was right.

Attached is the secondary progression chart, solar return and the epehmeris.

Attachments

• astro_ephmeris.pdf
    85.4 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_progressed chart.jpg
    astro_progressed chart.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 15
  • astro_solar return.jpg
    astro_solar return.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

hazmat

Apologies.

Attached are those for 2008 and 2009.

Attachments

• astro_ephmeris2008.pdf
    85.6 KB · Views: 17
  • astro_ephmeris2009.pdf
    85.2 KB · Views: 11

hazmat

Would also like to have some additional information as to what my career/money outlook looks like for the near future.

Over the last few months i have put a lot of effort in and hope get some positive outcomes as a result. Is there hope for a turning of the tide?