transits to North Node

Solastro

Ah.. The Nodal Axis..

Well I currently have Uranus(11th) squaring my Gemini Nth Node(2nd).. so what does this mean? Well first I guess I have to look at my natal node condition.. ie it's basic interpretation & how it fits into my chart overall..

I guess first of all they are the nodes of the Moon.. so the natal Moon must come into this equation somewhere too.. my Moon in dominant sitting on my MC.. trine my Taurus Sun.. So we also need to think about the rulers of the Nth & Sth Node.. for me Mercury in Taurus(1st) rules my Nth Node.. it is close to my Ascendant.. while also trine Mars-Pluto-Uranus in Virgo(5th).. all of whcih it rules.. while in turn it is ruled by Venus in Gemini.. which lies conj my natal Nth Node.. while my Sth node(8th) is ruled by Jupiter in Gemini.. also near my Nth node..

So for me I am really getting aquainted with all the 2nd house themes.. in all it's endless multiplicity of possibilities.. ie. emphasised by Venus-Jupiter-Nth Node in Gemini!!! I need to explore my ideas as much as possible.. push then to their limits(Jupiter).. I need to develop my mind(prominent Mercury).. SO at the moment I am being challenged in this regard big time by *Uranus in Pisces.. the need to break up a lot of old ideas.. & open myself up even more the the wider world of lifes infinite possibilities.. Pisces was said to me once as representing 'Faith & Trust' Airlines.. then work out what to do with it all at some later date...

Yes it's not an easy time for me at present.. as I am also in my midlife *Neptune square phase *Uranian opposition as well...

I hope that helps you a little..

Cheers then..

Last edited:

Claire19

Transits to the north node if having an echo in the natal chart, are an opportunity to get on your right path in that house or houses affected by the NN ruler. People may come along whose suns are on your NN or SN. They will help you but may not stay around. If we go to the SN conditions which are familiar and comfortable we will find no satisfaction there and must head off in opposite direction. The trick is to incorporate our SN previous experiece with our new NN conditions and meld them for advantage.

I wouldnt use any more than 1-3 degree orb.

Claire