A small help needed! New guy here!

jonypedro

I'm a new one here, so don't be hard on me. (specially for the rough english) :biggrin:
(i'm portuguese btw) :biggrin:
For a while now, i've been trying to read my own natal chart and i'm having a some difficulties. Therefore undrestand it properly its not been easy.
Idk why, but i have this huge fascination with the Leo sign and the jupiterian Saggitarius. I found those signs so like me, specially Saggitarius. and as matter of fact i have a lot of Sagittarian friends and guess what, i have a huge blast with those guys. (idk if it's important to make a reference to it or not).

No further a due, i present myself as 19 year old male, Sun in Capricorn and Moon in Pisces guy with Gemini ascendant (which made me a goodlooking guy :biggrin:).
I'm not a tradicional Capricorn, i'm a very excentric and happy-go-lucky one. Very intense individual, that loves to learn and develop qualities in very specific areas (MC Aquarius).
I'm also someone that likes to stay home with his friends, otherwise go out and party, once in a while. I love to entertain people, make them laugh. Sometimes i go over the top and make them feel very unconfortable, since i'm very direct and bold with my statements.
I'm very honest with myself and with everyone around, since i love to develop and become the best version i can be.

My biggest dream it's definitelly to find/have someone i can share my life with. (a soul mate). (north node Libra).
I feel like this is me.

And i leave it now to you. I believe and buy astrology as a real deal, and i would like for you to help me as you could, as i want to learn a lot more about myself. Kudos. :biggrin:

25jk2s9.jpg

urano

I'm not a tradicional Capricorn, i'm a very excentric and happy-go-lucky one.
Interesting.
I notice that your Ascendant is in close aspect with the Moon in Pisces (square) and Venus in Aquarius (trine). Both planets are connected with emotions.
Jupiter is very strong because in domicile and in angular House and your presentation looks jupitarian. Welcome :smile:

jonypedro

If i had one question to ask would be. Am i lucky at love? I'm not a playa. I'm more into long term relationships and for a while now i've been kinda of waiting for the right girl, i've dismissed some girls because i hate playing games with heart matters.
I've had two similar relationships till now, where it lasted exactly the same time (2 months) and weirdly enough i've switch roles within the two. I left the girl on hook and i was left on the hook. Since then i started to believe in the Universe and how karma as a role to play in Life. I also became a very romantic and idealist guy, and my optimism keeps my faith strong that down the road i will meet someone special.
But on the other hand, women don't take me serious. They see me as being childish in the uproaches and sometimes i end up being only a friend :lol:

jonypedro

Interesting.
I notice that your Ascendant is in close aspect with the Moon in Pisces (square) and Venus in Aquarius (trine). Both planets are connected with emotions.
Jupiter is very strong because in domicile and in angular House and your presentation looks jupitarian :smile:

YAY :biggrin: I've always felt like a Jupitarian guy. I'm very charismatic and expressive, but i've always have trouble in saying the right words. :whistling:

urano

If i had one question to ask would be. Am i lucky at love? I'm not a playa.
Yes, there are good indications.
Venus which is Lord 5 is in a good House (the 9th). And benefic Jupiter in the 7th (relationships) is quite helping :smile:

EDIT: Venus is Lord 5 with whole sign houses not with Placidus, but never mind, Venus is the general significator for love and girls.

Last edited:

jonypedro

Yes, there are good indications.
Venus which is Lord 5 is in a good House (the 9th). And benefic Jupiter in the 7th (relationships) is quite helping :smile:

Yay thanks dude! :D U cheered my day a bit more.

The thing that grabed my attention lately, was chiron conjunct north node in Libra and i though that was a bad indication towards love.

jonypedro

Interesting.
Jupiter is very strong because in domicile and in angular House and your presentation looks jupitarian. Welcome :smile:

I didn't get to ask, but what does that means?
I've always though that asc square moon, it's somekind of a barrier to expose my emotions.

conspiracy theorist

No wonder you're fascinated by Jupiter and Sagittarius because we see by the disposition chain that he has dominion over all the planets in your chart. He is the Final dispositor.

Urano said it already but I want to re-iterate that Jupiter is very powerful in your chart as he is in preferred domicile, angular, oriental to the Sun, and with this being a day chart, is in his sect. This is a very happy Jupiter. Lucky you :smile:.

He directly disposes your moon, which is how you express your emotions, your core needs and wants, etc etc. Pisces is Jove's other domicile so as a person your emotional nature would also be Jovial. Your moon is also angular and this would give you added touch of being an expressive guy with the ability to connect with others deeply. The Jupiter directs this to the 7th house of relationships and this creates in you the urge to entertain, mingle, have fun, and other nice stuff with the people that you interact with. With the comfort that Jupiter provides you, you have no qualms with being 'out-there' as Jupiter's relaxing influence allows you to 'stretch' yourself. Hence your eccentricity.

And with the majority of planets placed on the western side this will make you a more people-oriented person.

Angular Moon, elevated Venus, angular and powerful Jupiter in the 7th and the western emphasis all coalesce to create the fun-loving, charismatic, people person that you have presented yourself as.

Osamenor

Staff member
Idk why, but i have this huge fascination with the Leo sign and the jupiterian Saggitarius. I found those signs so like me, specially Saggitarius. and as matter of fact i have a lot of Sagittarian friends and guess what, i have a huge blast with those guys. (idk if it's important to make a reference to it or not).
Because your descendent is in Sagittarius, you tend to draw people into your life who manifest strong Sagittarian traits in some way. They may or may not be Sagittarius sun sign, but there's bound to be something in their birth chart that either highlights Sagittarius or gives them similar qualities.

Leo is also a fire sign, and it shares some similarities with Sag. And because both those signs are in the same element, trines between them are possible, which, if you have your sun in one of those signs, can add the qualities of the other sign to your sun's message. If any of your Leo friends have planets in Sagittarius that trine their sun, they would have a marked Sagittarian quality to them as well.

No further a due
The word is actually "ado." Different meaning altogether from "due," which is an adjective, so doesn't go with "a." Your "a due" makes me smile, though. :biggrin: (And that reminds me to go return my library book, which is due today!)
i present myself as 19 year old male, Sun in Capricorn and Moon in Pisces guy with Gemini ascendant (which made me a goodlooking guy :biggrin:).
I'm not a tradicional Capricorn, i'm a very excentric and happy-go-lucky one. Very intense individual, that loves to learn and develop qualities in very specific areas (MC Aquarius).
You do, though, have something Capricorn about what you need for your own personal growth. That's what sun sign tells us. Capricorn sun has a need to develop the self on a deep internal level, to be self disciplined when pursuing something important to you, to set and reach goals. It's also a very individualistic sign. Capricorn needs to develop through self reliance, and in some cases, to develop greater self reliance in the first place.

Loving to learn and develop qualities in very specific areas is throughly Capricorn.

Sun in the eighth house would give you intensity. You also have a strong concentration of planets in the ninth house, which is all about learning and developing through experience, and it shares that imperative with Sagittarius--another reason why you draw in Sagittarian people.

jonypedro

No wonder you're fascinated by Jupiter and Sagittarius because we see by the disposition chain that he has dominion over all the planets in your chart. He is the Final dispositor.

Urano said it already but I want to re-iterate that Jupiter is very powerful in your chart as he is in preferred domicile, angular, oriental to the Sun, and with this being a day chart, is in his sect. This is a very happy Jupiter. Lucky you :smile:.

He directly disposes your moon, which is how you express your emotions, your core needs and wants, etc etc. Pisces is Jove's other domicile so as a person your emotional nature would also be Jovial. Your moon is also angular and this would give you added touch of being an expressive guy with the ability to connect with others deeply. The Jupiter directs this to the 7th house of relationships and this creates in you the urge to entertain, mingle, have fun, and other nice stuff with the people that you interact with. With the comfort that Jupiter provides you, you have no qualms with being 'out-there' as Jupiter's relaxing influence allows you to 'stretch' yourself. Hence your eccentricity.

And with the majority of planets placed on the western side this will make you a more people-oriented person.

Angular Moon, elevated Venus, angular and powerful Jupiter in the 7th and the western emphasis all coalesce to create the fun-loving, charismatic, people person that you have presented yourself as.

Thank you very much, love the detail of the interpretation. :biggrin:

jonypedro

Because your descendent is in Sagittarius, you tend to draw people into your life who manifest strong Sagittarian traits in some way. They may or may not be Sagittarius sun sign, but there's bound to be something in their birth chart that either highlights Sagittarius or gives them similar qualities.

Leo is also a fire sign, and it shares some similarities with Sag. And because both those signs are in the same element, trines between them are possible, which, if you have your sun in one of those signs, can add the qualities of the other sign to your sun's message. If any of your Leo friends have planets in Sagittarius that trine their sun, they would have a marked Sagittarian quality to them as well.

The word is actually "ado." Different meaning altogether from "due," which is an adjective, so doesn't go with "a." Your "a due" makes me smile, though. :biggrin: (And that reminds me to go return my library book, which is due today!)

You do, though, have something Capricorn about what you need for your own personal growth. That's what sun sign tells us. Capricorn sun has a need to develop the self on a deep internal level, to be self disciplined when pursuing something important to you, to set and reach goals. It's also a very individualistic sign. Capricorn needs to develop through self reliance, and in some cases, to develop greater self reliance in the first place.

Loving to learn and develop qualities in very specific areas is throughly Capricorn.

Sun in the eighth house would give you intensity. You also have a strong concentration of planets in the ninth house, which is all about learning and developing through experience, and it shares that imperative with Sagittarius--another reason why you draw in Sagittarian people.

That surely explains some Leo friends to. :biggrin:

From now on, it's going to be "ado". I promisse :tongue:

I get the Capricorn part and understand his power in my personality, because i'm carrier oriented and i've set a pretty long range goal. I do feel the responsability to walk that path.

Thanks a lot for the reading. :biggrin:

It is said that 4th house in Leo, means daddy's issue? Which is some kind of accurate, since i found mine a bit distant and not caring much. I don't know if it's his way of dealing stuff, but i don't like it.
We always clash, because we have different approaches towards life, since he believes i'm delusional and he's more pratical.
Nevertheless i don't want to be like him, i want to be more protetive and supportive when i have kids.
Would you tell if i got it right?

muchacho

I'm a new one here, so don't be hard on me. (specially for the rough english) :biggrin:
(i'm portuguese btw) :biggrin:
For a while now, i've been trying to read my own natal chart and i'm having a some difficulties. Therefore undrestand it properly its not been easy.

No further a due, i present myself as 19 year old male, Sun in Capricorn and Moon in Pisces guy with Gemini ascendant (which made me a goodlooking guy :biggrin:).
I'm also someone that likes to stay home with his friends, otherwise go out and party, once in a while. I love to entertain people, make them laugh. Sometimes i go over the top and make them feel very unconfortable, since i'm very direct and bold with my statements.
I'm very honest with myself and with everyone around, since i love to develop and become the best version i can be.

My biggest dream it's definitelly to find/have someone i can share my life with. (a soul mate). (north node Libra).
I feel like this is me.

And i leave it now to you. I believe and buy astrology as a real deal, and i would like for you to help me as you could, as i want to learn a lot more about myself. Kudos. :biggrin:
Yeah, you should date ASC Sagittarius girls with Moon in watery signs.

muchacho

But aren't the other planets important for a sinastry? Like Venus, Mars, North Node, Vertex (which is scorpio in my case), pluto?
Not really that important because they only refer to very specific aspects of your life. ASC, Moon and Sun touch almost every single aspect of your life and since the Moon represents your private side, it's what plays the most important role in intimate relationships. But it depends on what questions you are asking and what kind of relationship you are looking for. Then other factors can play a role, too. But ASC, Moon and Sun are the most important factors that usually overrule all the others. What I'm doing here is really just a very basic but usually highly accurate way of looking at relationships. If you want more detailed info then you have to look at a couple of more factors, of course. But those factors won't change the general picture or energy pattern that you get from looking at those 3 most basic factors.

jonypedro

Not really that important because they only refer to very specific aspects of your life. ASC, Moon and Sun touch almost every single aspect of your life and since the Moon represents your private side, it's what plays the most important role in intimate relationships. But it depends on what questions you are asking and what kind of relationship you are looking for. Then other factors can play a role, too. But ASC, Moon and Sun are the most important factors that usually overrule all the others. What I'm doing here is really just a very basic but usually highly accurate way of looking at relationships. If you want more detailed info then you have to look at a couple of more factors, of course. But those factors won't change the general picture or energy pattern that you get from looking at those 3 most basic factors.

Ok, you cleared my mind. Gracie Mille! :joyful:

jonypedro

It is said that 4th house in Leo, means daddy's issue? Which is some kind of accurate, since i found mine a bit distant and not caring much. I don't know if it's his way of dealing stuff, but i don't like it.
We always clash, because we have different approaches towards life, since he believes i'm delusional and he's more pratical.
Nevertheless i don't want to be like him, i want to be more protetive and
supportive when i have kids.
What is your prespective about it.

muchacho

Nevertheless i don't want to be like him, i want to be more protetive and
supportive when i have kids.
What is your prespective about it.
If you want to know something about your father then you have to post his chart. If you want to know something about your compatability with your father, then you have to post a synastry chart. If you want to know about his attitude towards children, then look at his 5th House.

Your own 5th House is in Libra and the ruler of the 5th is in the 9th. So you have a rather relaxed and fair attitude towards children and will probably allow them enough latitude. They will also influence your belief system in some way and probably broaden your horizon.

jonypedro

If you want to know something about your father then you have to post his chart. If you want to know something about your compatability with your father, then you have to post a synastry chart. If you want to know about his attitude towards children, then look at his 5th House.

Your own 5th House is in Libra and the ruler of the 5th is in the 9th. So you have a rather relaxed and fair attitude towards children and will probably allow them enough latitude. They will also influence your belief system in some way and probably broaden your horizon.

Thanks. I feel that the last part you've analised is somewhat true.

astrosin.gif

Can you give me your opinion? If there's something i can do to ease the relationship a bit?

Btw: I don't know his ascendant, so i guessed it.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thanks. I feel that the last part you've analised is somewhat true.

Can you give me your opinion? If there's something i can do to ease the relationship a bit?

Btw: I don't know his ascendant, so i guessed it
If you don't know the ascendant and guessed it then you guessed the time of birth as 03:00 am
but it could have been 05:00 am
or 02:00 am
so that's not a genuine synastry chart
:smile:

You can assess the two Moons and Suns though

jonypedro

If you don't know the ascendant and guessed it then you guessed the time of birth as 03:00 am
but it could have been 05:00 am
or 02:00 am
so that's not a genuine synastry chart
:smile:

You can assess the two Moons and Suns though

So it can't be analised. :annoyed:

If we looked trough moon and sun connections, we actually see some compatibility.