Any insight? Aries/Scorpio/Capricorn Chart

King.

I uploaded my chart before but had no replies so hopefully I'll be more lucky this time.

I'm a female, I have my true node in Aries (although astro.com says it's in Aquarius), as well as my Ascendant, Part of Fortune and Part of Beauty.
My Sun, Moon, Venus and Pluto are all in Scorpio and in the seventh house apart from Venus which is in house 8.
My Saturn, Neptune and Uranus are all in Capricorn and house 10.
I know Pluto is my most dominant sign, followed by Saturn and then Venus.

I really need some help piecing this all together, I'm an aspiring singer and want to know whether or not my chart indicates success in that field. Also I have a question about my romantic life; someone I am very interested in but lives a great distance from me shares my birthday with me so we have the same signs in planets although I'm not sure about houses, would this be good for me as I like someone on my wavelength?

Thanks very much in advance. My chart is attached below.

Attachments

• King.jpg
    King.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 35

SecretGarden

A lot of people would disagree with how I am about to answer your question, but this is just my opinion.

What kind of music are you interested in? Do you write your own music?

I also follow music (mostly mainstream) very closely and I noticed this:

Katy Perry----> Moon in Scorpio (and Sun in Scorpio)
Lady Gaga-----> Moon in Scorpio
Beyonce--------> Moon in Scorpio
Avril Lavigne-----> Moon in Scorpio
Jennifer Lopez------> Moon in Scorpio
Miley Cyrus --------> Moon in Scorpio

Gwen Stefani----> Moon in Cancer
Taylor Swift------> Moon in Cancer

Kesha---> Pisces Sun, Moon in Aries
Rihanna----> Pisces Sun, Moon in Aries

I think that in order to be a successful songwriter/artist in today's mainstream market, you absolutely need to have your Sun or Moon in water. These days, most singers are their own songwriters, and I think that's why we see so many Moon in Scorpios. I honestly think that the Moon is the most important planet because writing songs is extremely personal, and you need to be very creative to do it. I believe that the moon is the center of personal creativity and those that have a Moon in Water are extremely creative.

So my answer to you is yes. A water moon makes you extremely vulnerable and sensitive about your music, and the public responds to that kind of vulnerability. Think of Lady Gaga - she often cries on stage when she sings because she FEELS the music so deeply. Music is very different from film and acting, and for this particular type of fame, I do think that you have the right planets. It helps that you have an Aries ascendant because this gives you some fire and energy that you would show to the public world. It depends on what kind of music, but for any melodic mainstream music, my answer to your question would be yes!

However, for rap, I think air is the most important element, because it involves intellectual talking and timing. Some people don't realize how incredibly difficult rap is. You have to be extremely intelligent to write and execute a good rap. Most rappers have a very prominent libra in their charts. if not Libra, then Aquarius, or Gemini. I wrote this just in case you are a rapper...

Kanye West ---- Sun in Gemini, Moon in Pisces
Eminem---- Sun in Libra, Moon in Aquarius
Jay-Z ------ Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Libra
Snoop Dogg---- Sun in Libra, Moon in Scorpio
Lil Wayne ---- Sun in Libra, Moon in Capricorn/Aquarius (birth time unknown)
Nicki Minaj ---- Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Gemini
50 Cent -------- Sun in Cancer, Moon in Gemini
Will Smith ----- Sun in Libra, Moon in Scorpio
B.O.B --------- Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Aquarius
Dr. Dre ------ Sun 29 deg Aquarius, Moon in Libra
T.I ---------- Sun in Libra, Moon in Aries
Andre 3000 (of Outkast) ---- Sun in Gemini, Moon in Capricorn
Tupac ----- Sun in Gemini, Moon in Aries

Every single one has a Sun or Moon in an Air sign with no exceptions.

And going a more "traditional" route, you seem to have 3 planets inside your MC (10th house) so that's a good sign, though some would say that it would be better to have your Sun and/or Venus in that placement. (I disagree with this personally)

SecretGarden

And to answer your other question about romance, I think a Venus in Scorpio is best off with another Venus in Scorpio. I feel a water Venus, especially Scorpio is the only Venus that will truly understand you. It also helps to have the same element moon, which you must have since you were born on the same day.

King.

I'm only just seeing this but thanks so much for the response.
Ideally I want to make rock/live/soul if that makes any sense, for example imagine Maroon 5 but if they incorporated live strings into their sound.
I'm not a very good writer but I usually co-write because I know exactly what I'm looking for as far as the lyrics and production go but I can't seem to actually build the song from scratch.
Thank you so so much once again for your responses, they are greatly appreciated.

juicey J.

Banned
No, your true node is Aquarius just like astro says, looked it up in the ephemeris. Why did you think its aries?

Last edited: