My new baby girl

AquaScorpio

Aubrey Arcienega
2/27/2009 @ 9:31 AM
Wildomar, CA

Hey guys, jus wanna let you know I had a beautiful baby girl :) She's absolutely gorgeous, and she's so calm. I'm posting her chart so you guys can have a looksy. I wanna hear your comments, I think it's a somewhat interesting chart. It almost looks like mine, but my planets are all more towards the right and I have no major oppositions. The three major aspects I noticed are:
Saturn opposite Sun
Moon conjunct Venus
Saturn trine Ascendant

Aubrey:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&cid=ngkfileEoteyu-u1229389699&nhor=5&go.x=25&go.y=10

Me:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?go.x=25&rs=3&btyp=w2gw&cid=ngkfileEoteyu-u1229389699&go.y=10&nhor=1&go.x=11&go.y=12

I would like to hear your thoughts on these aspects. The one I'm worried about is the Saturn opposed Sun. From what I've read it is a difficult aspect, even worse than Saturn square Sun. I know how Saturn deals, provides obstacles and restrictions but a very high reward for overcoming them. Now aside from that, how can I take that aspect into consideration for how I can help her? I posted my chart as well just in case, but her Saturn is in Virgo 19 degrees in the 5th opposing her Pisces Sun 9 degrees. My Saturn is in Sagittarius and my Sun Aquarius. I'm a bit confused because I thought the orb for allowing aspects with the sun was around 7 degrees but the chart over at Astrodienst still says an opposition.

Another interesting thing I noticed was her stacked 10th house:
Mercury
Mars
Chiron
Jupiter
North Node
Neptune

That's also quite an Aquarius stellium, even bigger than mine (Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter). I've read about charts like this, they say it means the persons life will be heavily focused on one area, depending on the house and strength of the planets. Do I take this as she will be career oriented and a hardworker? I'm sure the Taurus Asc will push this as well. Anyways, I'm interested in knowing what you guys think about this chart, it's definitely interesting.

RayAustin

I'm not worried about the aspects, but the 12th house Venus.. she will find love with others a very secret.. hidden restricted thing; someway, some how, even though the chart suggests her being an extrovert person.

Ray

Arian Maverick

First of all, congratulations on your new bundle of joy! :)

I would like to hear your thoughts on these aspects. The one I'm worried about is the Saturn opposed Sun. From what I've read it is a difficult aspect, even worse than Saturn square Sun. I know how Saturn deals, provides obstacles and restrictions but a very high reward for overcoming them. Now aside from that, how can I take that aspect into consideration for how I can help her? I posted my chart as well just in case, but her Saturn is in Virgo 19 degrees in the 5th opposing her Pisces Sun 9 degrees. My Saturn is in Sagittarius and my Sun Aquarius. I'm a bit confused because I thought the orb for allowing aspects with the sun was around 7 degrees but the chart over at Astrodienst still says an opposition.

Astrodienst uses very wide orbs. I would probably discount this opposition if the Sun was separating from Saturn, but it is applying, which means that the aspect will reach perfection by progression when your daughter is about ten years old, give or take a year or two. Actually, it appears that this is a "mutually applying" aspect; the Sun is applying towards Saturn and Saturn is applying towards the Sun because it is retrograde.

I've never read that Saturn oppositions are more challenging than Saturn squares. Indeed, Stephen Arroyo states on page 114 of his book Astrology, Karma & Transformation: The Inner Dimensions of the Birth Chart that:

"Of these two aspects [squares and oppositions], the square is the more problematical since it usually involves planets in inharmonious elements and thus calls forth more effort in order to integrate such divergent energies. A square aspect shows where energy must be released, usually through action of a definite sort, in order that a new structure may be built. The opposition, on the other hand, particularly since it usually involves planets in harmonious elements, often indicates a degree of over-stimulation in the person's energy field which manifests most intensely as a life challenge in the area of personal relationships."

There's more, but I dare not quote more for fear of violating copyright laws. If I don't include the words in brackets, I have exactly 99 words, which I believe is one less than the legal limit.

With this said, Virgo and Pisces are two "karmic signs," but I do not believe your daughter has enough of an emphasis upon them to have her "bear more than [her] fair share of burdens, bothphysical drudgery and duties (Virgo) and emotional turmoil and confusion (Pisces)."

I personally have a strong Sun-Saturn square with a relatively tight orb, but the Sun is separating from Saturn, so I have never experienced the perfection of this aspect by progression. Nevertheless, I must urge you not to fear the so-called difficult aspects because, more than trines and sextiles, they offer opportunities for spiritual growth. Your daughter has a lovely series of sextile aspects between the planets of her Aquarius stellium and her Moon-Venus conjunction in Aries, which comprises the bulk of her natal chart. As far as "difficult" aspects go, she has the Moon separating from a square with Pluto, but the orb is so wide that it shouldn't exert much influence. There's also the generational Saturn-Uranus opposition, which you can read more about online.

Your daughter also appears to have a few quincunx aspects between Mercury and Mars in Aquarius and Saturn in Virgo. When planets transit approximately 16-22 Aries (this may be a bit wide), she will have a temporary yod configuration--a boomerang, more specifically, due to Saturn's opposition with Uranus. For this reason, I also advise that you eventually research yod configurations.

I more warn you, however, not to explore your daughter's natal chart in great depth while she is so young. She is developing at an extraordinary rate, and at this age, she is able to perceive your emotions, including any fears you may possess about her future. She may not consciously recall these emotions, but they will linger in her subconscious mind, influencing her development. I am not imparting this information to alarm you. I just do not wish to see you worry about certain aspects of her future due to certain planetary placements or natal aspects and have her pick up on these worries, possibly manifesting them in her future. Bathe her in unconditional love, and enjoy this special time. Bond with her as only a mother can.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

AquaScorpio

Ray- Interesting. Of course the secretive side would also be heightened by the Pisces sun, even though it's in the 11th house. Hopefully she will be able to overcome the restrictions of this.

Arian- Thank you :) I never really thought about oppositions that way, even though I should have. Earth and Water do get along quite well. And the orb makes me less weary of the aspect. I actually just got one of Arroyos books, the one about psychology, sex and relationships I believe it was. I like his work alot. I'm not too worried about it now that you explained it in more detail. I do agree that difficult aspects, when overcome, make the person much more stronger than being "endowed" with harmonius aspects. I do appreciate all this information and will further research what you told me about.

Don't worry, I could never display negative emotions in her presence, she's too beautiful and alluring for me to do that. I can never help but smile at her. Plus, my Aquarius/Scorpio traits can easily hide anything negative ;) I will love her as only a mother can...if that's possible...I'm her father =p

Kerrie

Well congratulations, you are very lucky.... to have a Piscean child, lol.

I was wondering what a person would be like to have all those planets in Aquarius and then to have them in 10th, maybe she will be revolutionary thinker saving the world through her job.

Anyhow I did notice notice your daughter has a similar placement to me. I have my Sun at 11 Pis in the 11th opposed my Saturn Rx at 10 Vir in the 5th.

Some of the effects I have experienced with these two, are a seperation from my father before the age of 1, and then no contact after that at all - well once when I was late teens. My opp is a degree difference, your daughters is 10, you also have Uranus attached to both of these making a Yod. Im not sure what all this means, but I would be having a look into it as even if you dont want a seperation or anything as such, Uranus is the planet of the unexpected.

Saturn in the 5th for me has also caused me to have fertility problems, they say delayed pregnancy is caused by Saturn, some say you will conceive late; after the age of 30, some say not at all, Im still waiting ;) . By the time your daughter wants children, maybe we will be so so advanced in the medical field women will be able to take pills to conceive, hahaha.

Pis Sun in the 11th has made it very easy for me to make friends, so that would be good for your daughter in helping her express her revolutionary ideas! :p

Kerrie

AquaScorpio said:
Of course the secretive side would also be heightened by the Pisces sun, even though it's in the 11th house. Hopefully she will be able to overcome the restrictions of this.
hahaha I found this very funny.

But I might add that I dont think piscean woman are secretive, I have read that men are, but again I dont think they are either, its got to be something else in the chart that causes that. Oh its just that we dont want to hurt feelings, so we dont lie, its just that we dont tell the WHOLE story, is that being secretive?

RockFish

Dear AquaScorpio,

First of all, congratulations on the baby girl, it's great to read your posts and feel your total fascination for her, too cute! :p

Now, Sun opposed Saturn:

1- The orb is too wide, as people said above.

2- Even if the opposition counts, Saturns trines ascendant and sextiles descendant, which implies an ability to stablish long-term relationships and commitments. I've got the same aspects between Sat and ascendant.

I'd say she will naturally develop a sense of belonging to a community, but most important, it's good to stimulate her to be assertive and to understand that she doesnt need to sacrifice herself (Sun in Pisces) for her friends and community... It's important that her individuality doesn't "melt" into the community (Sun in Pisces 11th), since it is a general theme in her chart.

Her whole chart talks about the search for balance between someone's individuality and the community: a Stellium in Aquarius, Sun and Uranus (domiciled) in 11th house of community, Saturn creating restrictions in a house of individuality, all of it imply that her main theme is to preserve her individuality and identity and at the same time belonging to the community. She might have periods of belonging to large groups focused on as certain task, work or mission, and other periods when she will simply want to retreat and be alone, to "find" herself again.

The Stelium:

I love stelliums and I would love to have one. I think Stelliums bring a lot of focus to one's life, which is a bit lacking in mine with my saturn squared by Neptune.... :rolleyes:

People with stelliums might take a while to decide their path in life, but once they do, they never look back.

She's got Moon and Venus conjunct, and sextiling Mercury and Jupiter. Positive contacts between Moon, Venus and Jupiter are fantastic, she may be very successful and wealthy. Mercury, ruler of the 2nd, conjunct Jupiter, who sextiles venus and Moon, I kinda feel that money won't be a problem for her. ;) And Jupiter conjunct North Node, I think it means luck in fulfilling her life's mission.

Some say Venus and Moon conjunct or trine points to a singing voice, and I've seen the aspect in many charts of singers, so, if you feel she loves to sing, stimulate it, but not in a too formal way... No uptight teachers please, she doesn't need them when she's got this uptight Saturn in the 5th....

I would say, just make sure she develops a strong sense of individuality and that she understands she is *allowed to have fun*. Her Saturn in the 5th indicates that she may feel that it is wrong or shallow to have fun, she may be one of those "little adults", a child too mature or serious for her age, etc.... Let her know that she can do things just for the pleasure and fun of it, it's not wrong.

And all the luck and light and joy to you, and your family. ;)

Arian Maverick

I love stelliums and I would love to have one. I think Stelliums bring a lot of focus to one's life, which is a bit lacking in mine with my saturn squared by Neptune....

I hope I'm not going too much off-topic here, since AquaScorpio's baby girl indeed has a stellium.

You must look at the ruler of a stellium to determine the influence it will have upon the native. I have an inner-planet stellium in Aries and an outer-planet (generational) stellium in Capricorn, yet although Saturn is strongly placed by sign and house, the ruler of my Aries stellium is located in Gemini. This sort of throws the focus out the window! :p

Aquarius is a fixed sign, so perhaps Aubrey won't have this problem, both both the modern and ancient rulers of Aquarius are located in mutable signs, so you never know...

Arian Maverick