is there anything for me to look forwad to in 2015?

tomzero

right now im single, and moving into my own place for the first time so this is a big step for me.

Attachments

• astro_32gw_02_tom_2015621.59707.27389.jpg
    astro_32gw_02_tom_2015621.59707.27389.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 27

Zarathu

Account Closed
You have to be a little bit more specific that this. This isn't the psychic hotline. We're happy to help but knowing what area you are interested in is sort of necessary. We don't read minds here, or at least most of us don't. There may be a few stray mind readers.

Last edited:

tomzero

thank you, I just want th ovral theme for the solar return that year, I want to know about love, money and career.

I have a packed 7th house so im wondering what can mean? lawsuites or marriage

Zarathu

Account Closed
I appreciate your response. I hope someone responds. I don't use Solar returns because they are not specific enough. Its very hard to generalize a whole year.

I do use Tertiary Progressed Return Chart which look at emotional issues, and Minor Progressed Return Charts, which look at mental chaos during the year.
And sometimes if I want to get really specific I will look at Venus returns for love and finance.

Career issues are a different animal and IMO, have to be first addressed in a full career analysis, which for me is not a quick process and takes 45min to and hour to work out.

But now that you've provided some input, perhaps others will reply.

Rick

Banned
Well it would seem that your previous lifestyle has slowly come to a halt, as your Saturn return approaches...you will feel the effect soon and for about a year, up until october 2015...
Then you'll stay on your path, which will be a mature and responsible one, for 10 to 15 years, then life will become mello again, like it was from ages 15 to almost 30.

tomzero

Well it would seem that your previous lifestyle has slowly come to a halt, as your Saturn return approaches...you will feel the effect soon and for about a year, up until october 2015...
Then you'll stay on your path, which will be a mature and responsible one, for 10 to 15 years, then life will become mello again, like it was from ages 15 to almost 30.

thank you, what about Love, Ive been single forever and never been in a relationship, Ive been a big flirt in the past but I was innocent and naive so I was taken advantage of and paid for it, so I stopped dating, but now im ready to find love again.

Rick

Banned
I have no idea about love in astorlogy, it's waaay too complex and it takes two charts, and all the relations between them...it's impossible to figure out.
But your Saturn return will make you more mature for sure.

tomzero

thanks, Im kinda looking forward to the saturn return I have some good transitslike one of them is jupiter trine saturn in the saturn return.

Rick

Banned
So...transiting Saturn will trine your natal Jupiter?
Saturn returns arent all bad, they're hard, but they change your life...something new is at the other end...it changes your whole perception of time.

tomzero

So...transiting Saturn will trine your natal Jupiter?
Saturn returns arent all bad, they're hard, but they change your life...something new is at the other end...it changes your whole perception of time.
yup saturn will trine my natal cancer sun and leo mercury in the 6th house, and my natal jupiter in pisces in the 1st and saturn will conjuct my Mc just like my natal. saturn will square my natal virgo venus in 7th house, and semi square my capircorn mars 11th.

tomzero

my natal saturn is in the 10th house conjunct my moon and uranus and im a Aquarius rising. my natal jupitr is trine my mc and my sun, and my natal sun in the 6th is trine my saturn and mc and square my natal pluto in th 8th/9th cusp and oppostie my naltal capriconr mars in the 11th. My natal saturn is square my natal venuis in the 7th.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Actually Saturn Returns can be very very difficult. However the first one rarely is. Its usually only a way to get you set up for what you should be doing for your mission in life. Now... if you fail to complete that mission by the time of the second Saturn Return, then you may have a serious struggle.