100k Job

SagiCap

I've found a job posted at an employment agency and I think I'm well-qualified for it, except that I'd need to learn one skill. I know I can, just wondering if I would actually get the job though. It seems that my Moon would apply to Mars/job but this out of sign, correct? The job being Mars though is probably not so great? But it pays amazingly! Do I just stop looking at the chart since its an out of sign aspect to Moon?

6960816890_4f719ce77a_b.jpg

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Before the Moon gets to the Trine of Mars, she has to get through the Opposition to Saturn, which sounds like a pretty large stumbling block to overcome. I would say that in itself is a pretty large negative consideration.

Interesting that the job is well paying and both benefics are in the Eleventh. :D

SagiCap

Before the Moon gets to the Trine of Mars, she has to get through the Opposition to Saturn, which sounds like a pretty large stumbling block to overcome. I would say that in itself is a pretty large negative consideration.

Interesting that the job is well paying and both benefics are in the Eleventh. :D

That Saturn opposition I was thinking could be the skill I'd need to learn (currently don't have). I find it silly, an outmoded shorthand is what they're asking for... but I am willing and able to learn that. Perhaps it will be difficult as shown here in the chart?

As for the trine - do you think its valid being out of sign for Moon??

SagiCap

did you notice the late ascendant?

Yes, but you know late ascendant is supposed to mean I know, but I don't really know. If you pressed me, I'd say the chance has probably passed, I need to learn something more or this could even be a bogus job those agencies post on their sites to lure candidates, I don't really know.

SagiCap

It's kind of strange to have a trine to the job, but an opposition to Saturn before that. The trine is supposed to be, by it's own nature, something easily attainable. :(

Last edited:

Gemini Rising

That Saturn opposition I was thinking could be the skill I'd need to learn (currently don't have). I find it silly, an outmoded shorthand is what they're asking for... but I am willing and able to learn that. Perhaps it will be difficult as shown here in the chart?

As for the trine - do you think its valid being out of sign for Moon??

Hi Sagicap.

In order to find out what Saturn stands for you have to look the houses it rules. In your chart Saturn rules 6th and 7th house. I presume then that Saturn here represents another candidate for the job -7th house- who has all skills required (shorthand included). Therefore you have prohibitition here.
And after Saturn's prohibition, next aspect is Moon conjunct Sun. So imminent combustion is discouraging to say the least.

SagiCap

Hi Sagicap.

In order to find out what Saturn stands for you have to look the houses it rules. In your chart Saturn rules 6th and 7th house. I presume then that Saturn here represents another candidate for the job -7th house- who has all skills required (shorthand included). Therefore you have prohibitition here.
And after Saturn's prohibition, next aspect is Moon conjunct Sun. So imminent combustion is discouraging to say the least.

Thank you very much. The competition is Saturn. Well that figures. Thanks to all for helping too.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Typically, other applicants for jobs are the 12th house of hidden enemies.

Sagi, you may want to get accustomed to some of the different set-ups in horary that can deny perfection, even if it looks heavenly. :(

tikana

hi

i see no job here at all

Your moon is in malefic placement being in Aries
Moon will oppose saturn first
plus moon will go into combustion in taurus
so NO for me

sorry
GL

Gemini Rising

Typically, other applicants for jobs are the 12th house of hidden enemies.

Sagi, you may want to get accustomed to some of the different set-ups in horary that can deny perfection, even if it looks heavenly. :(

Hi Kaiousei no Senshi.

I wouldn't give 12th house ruler to other job applicants because this is like competition. Unless I am missing something here, axis 1-7 should describe the querent by first house and the competitors by the seventh. They both sort of "look up" on the 10th house- job.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Gemini, potentially yes. I've had really good experience with using the 12th house. They're your enemies in that you're both competing, but you don't know them.

So, whichever. :)

tikana

Hi Kaiousei no Senshi.

I wouldn't give 12th house ruler to other job applicants because this is like competition. Unless I am missing something here, axis 1-7 should describe the querent by first house and the competitors by the seventh. They both sort of "look up" on the 10th house- job.

Gemi

I have to agree with you cause 7th house is your equal.. who gets the job is 1 vs 7 issue. interesting thing about this chart is that mars is in the querent's 2nd house and Sun which rules querent's money is in 10gth house along with the moon and there is a trine.... Obviously, querent wants the job and the money but the condition of Mars worries me and on top the lord of 11th house is not really nicely placed.

T

Gemini Rising

Gemi

I have to agree with you cause 7th house is your equal.. who gets the job is 1 vs 7 issue. interesting thing about this chart is that mars is in the querent's 2nd house and Sun which rules querent's money is in 10gth house along with the moon and there is a trine.... Obviously, querent wants the job and the money but the condition of Mars worries me and on top the lord of 11th house is not really nicely placed.

T

Hi!
Agreed.
Saturn Rx contra-antiscion falls on Mars too. Sometimes I find antiscion to be very descriptive of what goes on behind the scenes. Saturn rules job's 10th so something about the job's reputation being rx and in contra-antiscion to Mars could be really bad too.

SagiCap

hi

i see no job here at all

Your moon is in malefic placement being in Aries
Moon will oppose saturn first
plus moon will go into combustion in taurus
so NO for me

sorry
GL

Na, that's ok. I pretty much later figured the same. Combustion is known as the worst debility so I'm not going to worry about this one. Onto better, I hope. The job itself doesn't look like its very good.

Thanks for looking.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I have to agree with you cause 7th house is your equal.. who gets the job is 1 vs 7 issue.

I feel like I need to clairfy something here, especially in light of this comment. I wasn't really trying to raise an equal vs unequal issue, and I don't really see how the 12th house would be an unequal house. We already have those in the chart. In relation to the querent the 10th house is their superiors while the 6th house is their subordinates or inferiors. The other houses...not really an issue I would say.

Remember our house wheel when considering this one. The Seventh house has an opposition to the Ascendant while the 12th has an aversion. Seventh house enemies are by definition "open", those we have a direct and overt opposition with; our opponents in war, the enemy team in sporting, the opposition in a lawsuit. The Twelfth house then are those we don't know the identify of and don't have the means to directly confront. The competition for a job doesn't happen on the field of battle, but behind desks in closed offices.

SagiCap

Thanks to all on this thread for exchanging ideas.

Just an update: I didn't even have time or desire to apply. Have been too stressed.