Voyager Spacecrafts

Summery Joy

Hey Radu,

The Voyager Spacecrafts Charts that you have added to the articles are very interesting. I am one astrology student that doesn't know much about astronomy and the whole "rocket science" field, and I think that's a minus. I'd been thinking of learning astronomy parallelly to astrology, and those charts were a really good start :)

Now, how about studying the charts of the whole thing from the beginning? What about the first space craft that carried a living being to space. I think it was Russian with only a dog on board. I'm sure there must have been tests without any living beings before that though. Is there any of particular significance?

It just hit me that everyone on this forum must have already taken a look at the chart of the launching of the rocket that landed on the moon in the 1960s with Nil Armstrong and that whole infamous crew.

So many incidents are jumping into my head as I write this. What about the that one that exploded (the Appollo 13, I think)? There was recent one also. It was such a tragic incident that I saw on CNN a while back as breaking news (The Challenger??)

You know what? I'd better go research those dates ... and those names :)

Elianah

Okay....

To start at the beginning one would need the first manmade object sent into Earth orbit, which would be Sputnik.

There are several paths one could take on this road. One could be looking at manned and unmanned space flights. Within each category you would have US missions, USSR missions, Russian missions, Chinese missions and international missions.

Another path would be looking at the various space agencies: NASA, ESA, the Japanese Space Agency, etc.

Another path would be to look at unmanned fly-bys compared to landings. It would be really interesting, for instance, to look at Spirit and Opportunity's charts since they have lasted far longer than expected. The charts for Cassini-Huygens and Galileo would also be fascinating.

Now if you want to focus on manned flights (I don't know enough about the Russian program to outline it as well as the US, so I won't try), for the US there would be the Mercury program, the Apollo program (it was Apollo 1 that blew up on the launch pad and Apollo 13 was seriously crippled but made it back to Earth), the Skylab program, the Space Shuttle program, and the International Space Station.

The two lost Shuttles were the Challenger in 1986 (destroyed during take-off) and the Columbia in 2003 (destroyed during landing). Now there is an odd juxtaposition...wonder what a bi-wheel for NASA and the Challenger, NASA and the Columbia, and the Challenger and the Columbia would show...

Hope this helps. :D

Summery Joy

Hey Elianah,

Of course it helps. In fact, it's been a while since you and I posted on the same thread together, so .. cool :D

OK. I'm gonna go your way. Since I don't know about any space program, I'd stick to the US program since you can help me out with it. It all still began, as you pointed out, with the first manmade object sent into Earth orbit, which would be Sputnik.. I'm going to study Sputnik II also because it was the first to carry a living being, Laika the doggie dog :)

OK This website offers a chart of Sputnik
http://members.tripod.com/tra_nations/1e_sputnik1.htm
I don't know where they got the time and coordinates though, I couldn't find them myself.

That website says that the whole event is strongly related to Mercury. This seems strange to me. I figured that as rocket launching events are mainly about long term journeys and very advanced technology, the rulers should be Jupiter and Uranus.

It seems that I'm wrong though. Uranus is is in its detriment sign and Jupiter looks peregrine. Mercury, however, is exalted. I'm also very surprised by the fixed angles. How long did Sputnik take come back to earth anyway? I dunno. The whole chart doesn't make much sense to me. It doesn't seem to describe the event. Or maybe I don't know enough about it.

I'm going to look up more info and see if I can find a chart for Sputnik 2 as well.

Summery Joy

Yes, a good link it is :) Thanks, E.

I'm still trying to figure out the event chart of Sputnik 1 though. It's still not making sense to me.

Elianah

I think that one thing Sputnik I's chart is saying that even though it was, to paraphrase, the satellite heard around the world, it had more import to the psyche of the USSR than to the outside world. There is only one planet, Uranus, in the Southern external hemisphere. Everything else is in the Northern internal hemisphere. This speaks to me that the Soviet government was trying more to prove something to itself and to its people than the outside world.

The Mars-Sun-Jupiter stellium in Libra speaks to me of trying to bring a balance of power to the table that the Soviet government may have felt it did not have with the US prior to Sputnik. Since the stellium straddles the second and third houses, it talks about gaining an amount of self-worth and self-respect and communicating it within its own boundaries. I think the fact that Sputnik's Lunar NN is in Scorpio in the 4th also speaks to a developing emotional secretiveness about the Soviet space program, again, it was meant more for internal consumption at the time than external.

Just a few thoughts for you to chew on... :wink:

Summery Joy

Hey, that makes a lot of sense!

I was limiting myself to how the chart describes the event as a technological one or anything of the sort. I didn't even think about what it meant to the world politics at the time.

And yes, only one planet in the Southern hemisphere explains it quite perfectly. The Russians started it but they didn't lead for long. Sputnik was not humanity's ticket out of its Earthly boundries, Apollo 11 was.

"That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind".

Yup. That sentence marked it. :)

Summery Joy

!

I'm in shock. I've always known about the accusations of falsehood of that Landing on the Moon day, but never really took them seriously. I was never a fan of conspirecy theories. But those Lillith plcamenets are just to powerful to ignore.

How could such thing be kept a secret for so long? How come none of the people involved cracked down and told the truth? And if the sentence marking the human advancement into outer-space and all the related sciences was all false, what does that tell us about the whole field and the future of it?

Elianah

Okay, I have heard all the conspiracy theories before. And the Lilith placements are interesting, however they do not override the entire chart for each of the Apollo missions. They might cause some interesting things to happen, but they are not the signifactors of all the Apollo missions.

by MNow let's look at an interpretation of Lilith in Cancer. This is taken from Black Moon Lilith M. Kelley Hunter © 2000 ACS Publications:

Cancer Black Moon is the image of the Dark Mother in all her sweet and awesome glory, Mother of the World, its protector and sustainer. She plants seeds of Mystery in our hearts and souls. She is the life stream. She dips into the ever-swirling matrix of potentiality to bring forth what is needed, encouraging us to drink deeply. Ever-hungry and thirsty for what only she can give us, we all depend on her support for our very lives. Thus she offers the fruit of life and is herself the fruit. And when our time is up, she swallows us wholly, making us holy.

Family is important to Cancer Black Moon. Inherited patterns run deep; the spiritual ancestry is remembered. One may feel exiled from the blood family and seek to find one's true soul family. There are a special few with whom they can truly bond. Sometimes someone close to them plays a rather demonic role in their lives. Mother and mothering are key experiences. The personal mother is overshadowed by the Great Mother. A bliological parent or not, one needs to find a way to give to others. There is a deep capacity to nourish the soul of others, but an aversion to dependency or attachments. Heads will role, their own included, with the swipe of the sword, cutting away bonds that offer no soul growth.

With Black Moon in the Moon's sign, there is a deep desire to resolve the apparent contradiction between the subjective personal mode of Cancer and the universality of Black Moon. "Intensification of spirituality transforms old stuff into affirmation," says one Black Moon Cancer woman. "All I want to happen is not going to happen unless I change my level of consciousness. It takes watching your consciousness where it magnetizes back to old patterns and creates emotions that are undesirable, and then what modes cultivate a new level of consciousness." This process takes time, like churning butter, yet one can feel the change in a lightening of the emotional body. Then the Great Mother bestows her riches and blessings.(italics mine)

A level of consciousness was being changed when humanity stepped off the lunar module onto the most emotionally charged object within the solar system—the Moon. Humanity as a whole was being forced (Lilith squaring Moon) to reconsider the fact that it lived on a small blue planet and that truly the cosmos did not speed around it. Until Armstrong stepped onto the Moon, humanity could keep up its emotional fiction of the eons that it was special and no other place could support an intelligence like its. "God" singled the Earth out for special dispensation and left the rest of multiverse and dimensions dead and cold in their graves. Isn't the human hubris just wonderful?

Additionally, the Black Moon was reminding humanity that it is not just made of Earth stuff but also multiverse and additional dimensional stuff. Humanity was being forced (that square aspect again) to acknowledge its full spiritual ancestry. This threw the emotional equilibrium (if there ever really was one) of that Libran Moon off kelter, and it has not regained it yet. The Libran Moon energy does not know how to balance this expanded vision, so it sends tidal waves to the heights of tsunamis to engender the worst forms of the Libra Jupiter/Uranus conjunction (narrow, rigid, dogmatic thinking) to rebalance it to the old thought forms that fit with its "religious" emotional content. The Jupiter/Uranus conjunction, which is just barely out of orb to form a stellium with the Moon, takes up the Moon's call to the detriment of increasing the overall level of consciousness of humanity. Jupiter is manifestation of the personal conscious and Uranus is the manifestation of the personal unconscious. The Moon tugs on the fears of the personal conscious and unconscious in order to resolve the situation in its own emotional favor, safe and secure in its multi-millennial status quo and equilibrium it has built.

It is this energy that Black Moon Lilith is fighting with and why conspiracy theories abound for the Lunar landing (along with probably the rest of Space program). Emotionally humanity does not want to give up its special dispensation of being "God"'s chosen planet. The US Space program, with that Black Moon Lilith squaring the Moon with the first Lunar landing, has been challenging that notion time and time again over the last 37 years. It is also why the 1996 Mars meteor that might have had a fossilized bacterium in it was so soundly trounced. Humanity really does not want to find out that there is any other life of any type beyond the Earth. Therefore, if one can say the Lunar landings, the robotic Martian landings, the space probes, etc., are lies, it preserves again that Libran Moon equilibrium of humanity's specialness.

My 2¢ worth, as always.

pwadm

Staff member
Sputnik

According to http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Integral/ESA4DGTHN6D_0.html and http://www.space.edu/projects/book/chapter10.html Sputnik was launched into space from Baikonur on October 4, 1957, 10:28 pm -03:00, that is 7:28 pm GMT.

I tend to trust these sources (.int and .edu, so trustworthy) rather than the previously mentioned one.

This is bucket/funnel chart, because as you see, the Moon is the only planet in the upper half of the chart, symbolizing the satellite thing. The other planets are crammed into one third of the wheel, starting with Uranus and ending with Saturn, which spells out the word artificial. So, the entire term is "artificial satellite".
The Moon is void of course in Aquarius, so is this small piece of technology thrown out into space, for the sake of science (Uranus trine Saturn in the 1st house) and showing off (Leo rising, with the Sun partile conjunct Jupiter). They were the first to do it (Aries on the MC).

This chart is really sensitive to all kind of malefic transits - just check out this page http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-space-disasters - look for for the dates when the Russians had disasters/problems during their space programs - there's always some astrological explanation for it, using the Sputnik 1 launching chart.

pwadm

Staff member
Breaking news:

Breaking news - this just in!

The spaceship designed to explore Pluto launched:

Jan 19, 2006
2:00 PM EST
Cape Canaveral, Florida

---------------------------

After launch aboard a Lockheed-Martin Atlas V rocket, the New Horizons spacecraft set out on a journey to the edge of the solar system. Liftoff occurred Jan. 19, 2006 at 2:00:00 p.m. EST from Launch Complex 41 at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida. New Horizons is headed for a distant rendezvous with the mysterious planet Pluto almost a decade from now.

As the first spacecraft to visit Pluto and its moon Charon, New Horizons looks to unlock one of the solar system's last, great planetary secrets. The New Horizons spacecraft will cross the entire span of the solar system and conduct flyby studies of Pluto and Charon in 2015. The seven science instruments on the piano-sized probe will shed light on the bodies' surface properties, geology, interior makeup and atmospheres.

Mission Milestones
February 2007 Jupiter gravity assist
March 2007 - June 2015 Interplanetary cruise
July 2015 Pluto-Charon encounter
2016-2020 Kuiper Belt objects encounter

141078main_liftoff3.jpg

Summery Joy

Yeah, I read about it in the newspapers and was excited myself. What do you think of the event chart though?

The Gemini ASC is ok, but wouldn't a Sag ASC be better for such a long and learning-enriching trip? Also, the Moon in Virgo doesn't strike me as good or a bad placement. Or maybe it's good for the amount of work that has to be done on this project. Pluto in the 7th house is ok though. It's like it's the "other" that we're trying to get to know. Most of the planets are above the ASC-DSC line, which is good I think. The Sun is in the last degree of Capricorn though. I think it would have been better if they had waited one more day to have in Aquarius.

What do you think?

Elianah

Hi sore,

Since Gemini is the polarity of Sagittarius, it may work out just fine that the ASC was Gemini. We need to get the elementary learning (Gemini) done before we can get to the higher learning (Sag).

As for the physical journey aspect, it would have been nice to have that ASC be Sag just because of the fixed t-square of Jupiter-Neptune-Mars and the mutable square between the Moon and Pluto. The 8th and 9th house stellium is going to determine, I think, how humans choose to intellectually understand Pluto, where as the Moon-Pluto square will most likely affect how humans emotionally relate to Pluto in creative ways.

And who knows, perhaps it will end the Pluto as planet debate or take it to the next level. Thank the Gemini ASC for that. :lol: :lol:

Elianah