Juno, Psyche, Eros and how it affects my relationships (7th?)

LovelyMissAries

Even though I've just begun learning about the different patterns charts are categorized in, I've always been drawn to these three asteroids. I'm aware that some astrologers say their useless do the infinite amount of asteroids out there, but I'd still like to know for curiosity's sake.

I was wondering what my Psyche and Eros placements mean in connection with my 7th house & those planets. Do they matter to each other, what does it mean for my relationships/love life? As for Juno, I'm wondering what good could come of it being in the third house. That doesn't exactly spell deep unconditional love, to me.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.18139.21331.gif
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.18139.21331.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 41
You should really follow the basics 'first' before venturing out into asteriods. Are you aware that mars quincunx pluto can attract threatening, poss violent situations? have you encountered any?

Neptune quincunx jupiter has problems with reality and fantasy. could do well in music and spiritual matters. expansiave enthusiasm jupiter gets clouded confused and disillusioned nagging feelings of falsely evaluating things..

those three planets in your 7th must *first * be assessed and are rather problematic, but expect you know this. Not great either having mars/jupiter in 12th :unsure:

anyway, back to Juno
http://astrotribe.tribe.net/thread/ca4a7493-dab1-4d06-98b0-7e94873d7a01
http://www.terrynazon.com/Asteroids.html
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Juno21.3.html
http://www.astrologycom.com/aster.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroids_in_astrology
http://astrologyexpressed.wordpress.com/2009/06/08/juno-in-synastry/
http://www.astrologymatch.com/asteroids.htm
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/juno.html

Inconjunct

I'd agree with astrologer 50 here - there seems little point wading into asteroid interpretation when their effects (if any) are barely understood. Some of them weren't even named until a few years ago. The other planets, however, have been observed for centuries in some cases. In terms of relationships, it's the 7th house, planets therein and the condition of the 7th house ruler that needs to be taken into account.

You have Saturn, very comfortable in his own sign, in the 7th, conjunct Neptune, square Sun, Mercury and Venus (in her detriment in Aries), with Uranus joining the party as well. Meanwhile, the ruler of the 7th sits in his detriment and in the 12th house. That gives you more than enough to be going on with before you start worrying about the positions of negligible bits of space rock that might not have any effect at all. Relationships are, all in all, rather challenging for you.

rahu

Banned
i have always found that when a person has a feeling for a asteriod,that the asteroid is always integral to their chart.

here psyche is trine to jupiter,which shows you are drawn to commited relationships and marriage.

eros is opposed to the saturn/neptune conjunction showing that you often have strange,complicated men interested in you.
this may be confusing emotionally.

eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to mercury which part of a stellium of mercury/venus and the sun.
this shows that you are a romantic at heart.relationship are very important to you and you seek to understand why your love who you do.
this shows you have put much though to why you seem to draw inappropriate guys.

this dilemma is also shown by your venus/sun conjunction square the satrun/neptune conjunction

the mars sextile to sun/venus shows you have a loving and supporttive nature.
but the satrun/neptune square to the venus/sun conjunction shows you have endured betrayal in relationships.

it seems that starting relationships is always easy and loving but for odd reason.coincidences or bad habits .you love often lets you down in the long run.

this is very painful as your jupiter/juno midpoint is opposed to saturn/neptune, again showing a possibility for insincerity from a intimate person.

rahu

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

You should really follow the basics 'first' before venturing out into asteriods. Are you aware that mars quincunx pluto can attract threatening, poss violent situations? have you encountered any?

Neptune quincunx jupiter has problems with reality and fantasy. could do well in music and spiritual matters. expansiave enthusiasm jupiter gets clouded confused and disillusioned nagging feelings of falsely evaluating things..

those three planets in your 7th must *first * be assessed and are rather problematic, but expect you know this. Not great either having mars/jupiter in 12th :unsure:

You've said that before in my posts about Mars quincunx Pluto. I was wondering if you mentioned it again after forgetfulness or if it's because you see something forming and are skittish about mentioning it? Hope I'm not coming off rude as I'm just wondering. I don't like to think about being in violent situations, obviously, but considering certain people I've interacted with in life - I could see it. I swear I can feel some people simmering it beneath the surface even if we're miles apart. Is there anything positive about that aspect?

Neptune + Jupiter... I know movies infected my idea of romance, however I take care to be more realistic. However, you're right. I'm an amateur musician and actually very interested in religion & spirituality (but more so spirituality.)

I understand taking baby steps and learning the basics first, but I figured I could probe those at a later date. :)

Also looked at the links! I have an even better understanding of Juno now, but I'm still not sure what good it does in my third house other than giving me a self-absorbed, chatty partner.

LovelyMissAries

You have Saturn, very comfortable in his own sign, in the 7th, conjunct Neptune, square Sun, Mercury and Venus (in her detriment in Aries), with Uranus joining the party as well. Meanwhile, the ruler of the 7th sits in his detriment and in the 12th house. That gives you more than enough to be going on with before you start worrying about the positions of negligible bits of space rock that might not have any effect at all. Relationships are, all in all, rather challenging for you.

OKAY! So first... conjunctions are blind spots. So we have Saturn (lord of Karma) conjunct with Neptune (Fantasy). I assume this has something to do with being realistic, or Saturn (life... reality) keeps Neptune reigned in whenever she starts dreaming too big? Though I have a general idea of what you're saying, I don't quite know how to interpret one aspect on three others yet. I can interpret one aspect at a time, individually, but when you add in the other three it sounds like one big math problem....

Jupiter is weakened in the 12th, I know... however isn't it a good thing I'm generous? Or does this mean I overextend myself to people who don't deserve it?

Getting relationships are challenging for me... relating to people without pointing out all their lies and BS is hard for me too. So... yeah, you're right. Relationships are challenging.

PS. Just thought of this, but can you explain what it means to have 'open enemies'? Does this mean they are the ones who are taunting and mocking you to your face, then? So Capricorns, and Aquarius, and Pisces all have the potential to be an *** to me?

LovelyMissAries

here psyche is trine to jupiter,which shows you are drawn to commited relationships and marriage.

Drawn to them, yes, but pursuing them I am horrible at so far. Yet I hate the other person making all the decisions.

eros is opposed to the saturn/neptune conjunction showing that you often have strange,complicated men interested in you.
this may be confusing emotionally.

THIS. Why have I felt this, or why was it more prominent in my life rather, than anything so far?! It's been so frustrating because I would just like a steady, normal partner. And a NORMAL relationship. Yes, normal is boring... but I love that predictability, that comfiness. It's relaxing compared to my usual high-strung inner self.

eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to mercury which part of a stellium of mercury/venus and the sun.
this shows that you are a romantic at heart. relationship are very important to you and you seek to understand why your love who you do.
this shows you have put much though to why you seem to draw inappropriate guys.

I have but I also know (outside of astrology) that 'like attracts like'. I tend to analyze all the time which can drive some people nuts but I can't turn my mind off that easy.

this dilemma is also shown by your venus/sun conjunction square the satrun/neptune conjunction

the mars sextile to sun/venus shows you have a loving and supporttive nature.
but the satrun/neptune square to the venus/sun conjunction shows you have endured betrayal in relationships.

it seems that starting relationships is always easy and loving but for odd reason.coincidences or bad habits .you love often lets you down in the long run.

this is very painful as your jupiter/juno midpoint is opposed to saturn/neptune, again showing a possibility for insincerity from a intimate person.

rahu

All of this is more than true. It's so fascinating how those exact things happened in just ONE relationship of mine. All packed into just barely a year's length of time. It was a lot to say the least, a bummer. Is my birth chart just not suited for relationships or can any good come from them? I keep getting told I'll be cheated on because of Neptune in the 7th which is quite discouraging.

rahu

Banned
as you mentioned ,like attract likes.so as saturn/neptune seem to be problematic, you must try to understand why you fall for the
'deception".
this conjuction suggest that you father was not a good role model and it is likely he was not around or influencial in you life.

it could be that the little girl in you overlooks deceptive signals because you were surounded by deceptive signals growing up. that is ,sunconsciouly you are condituioned to accept the deceptive nature of relationships.
if the above is true ,then you might try to look into your self and try to understand and modify emotional insecurites that you have been imprinted with.

rahu

LovelyMissAries

this conjuction suggest that you father was not a good role model and it is likely he was not around or influencial in you life.

Actually this is incorrect. I had a really good dad. He's always been very loyal to our family, never strayed, never had any addictions we had to deal with and is a well-known and respected employee. That seems to be the first theory people offer up in terms of Saturn squares, or problems. Are there others aside from that? If anything, I would say my only problem with my dad is overidealizing him. It truly is hard for me to see his flaws because I get along with him so well.

it could be that the little girl in you overlooks deceptive signals because you were surounded by deceptive signals growing up. that is ,sunconsciouly you are condituioned to accept the deceptive nature of relationships.

if the above is true ,then you might try to look into your self and try to understand and modify emotional insecurites that you have been imprinted with.

rahu

Although my parents did the best they could/can raising me, my mother was often inconsistent in her parenting and her logic so my relationship and boundaries with her have been a constant uphill battle. She was dealing with her own issues at the time when I was little. I guess my mom would lie to me a lot but not out of maliciousness. More because my curiosity inappropriate/inconvenient and wanted to keep me at bay. Hmmm. For the most part I can't remember my childhood but I will try!

Last edited:

Inconjunct

OKAY! So first... conjunctions are blind spots. So we have Saturn (lord of Karma) conjunct with Neptune (Fantasy). I assume this has something to do with being realistic, or Saturn (life... reality) keeps Neptune reigned in whenever she starts dreaming too big? Though I have a general idea of what you're saying, I don't quite know how to interpret one aspect on three others yet. I can interpret one aspect at a time, individually, but when you add in the other three it sounds like one big math problem....

Saturn brings limitation, frustration and delay. He also brings discipline, hard work and perseverance. In your chart, the square to Venus suggests that your sense of groundedness, of reality can present tensions with your romantic aspirations - as you say, you feel compelled to call people on their BS and lies. That Saturn is yoked to Neptune in a conjunction implies that perhaps your thinking isn't always as clear as it might be, and perhaps "BS and lies" aren't being presented to you, you just think they are. Aries adds a certain element of impulsiveness and recklessness to your personality (Sun), communications (Mercury) and relationships (Venus), all of which Saturn puts the brakes on. Not a bad thing, perhaps, but again, Neptune seems to cloud the picture and I wonder if perhaps at times you aren't a little idealistic and unreal in your expectations of others?

Uranus there indicates that there are likely to be many, sudden changes in your relationship status, possibly brought about by the mechanisms I've described above.

Jupiter is weakened in the 12th, I know... however isn't it a good thing I'm generous? Or does this mean I overextend myself to people who don't deserve it?

Having the ruler of the 7th so weakened emphasises the difficulty you have in relationships. By itself, it can indicate the feeling that you have a guardian angel watching over you, that things often turn out right and yet you don't know quite how they do, almost as if someone is working in the background to make things turn out for the best. However, as the 12th is also the house of hidden enemies, I guess it could mean that your generosity works against you sometimes.

PS. Just thought of this, but can you explain what it means to have 'open enemies'? Does this mean they are the ones who are taunting and mocking you to your face, then? So Capricorns, and Aquarius, and Pisces all have the potential to be an *** to me?

No, it doesn't mean that. The 7th house is the house of relationships with others, not just romantic relationships but also business relationships, work relationships, any interactions you have with others and thus also relationships where the person is an enemy. Open enemies means you know they're against you, it's all out in the open, they're not hiding and they're not busy secretly scheming against you. The presence of planets in a house does not say anything about the Sun signs ruled by those planets.

OKAY! So first... conjunctions are blind spots.[not really, all depends on the planets involved whether they get along or not. In this case they do not] So we have Saturn (lord of Karma) conjunct with Neptune (Fantasy). I assume this has something to do with being realistic, or Saturn (life... reality) keeps Neptune reigned in whenever she starts dreaming too big? Though I have a general idea of what you're saying, I don't quite know how to interpret one aspect on three others yet. I can interpret one aspect at a time, individually, but when you add in the other three it sounds like one big math problem....[this is a fear of the unknown aspect, also poss having your dreams aspirations (neptune) crushed in early childhood by father and/or authority figures]

Jupiter is weakened in the 12th, I know... however isn't it a good thing I'm generous? Or does this mean I overextend myself to people who don't deserve it? In traditional astrology Jupiter is the ruler of pisces and jupiter would be accidentialy exalted in it's own home
planets in houses

http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/planetsinhouses.php
Houses/signs are like the backdrop of a stage/theatre, planets in houses behave like actors on a stage, the *aspects* show how these planets/actor behave in a house

Getting relationships are challenging for me... relating to people without pointing out all their lies and BS is hard for me too. So... yeah, you're right. Relationships are challenging. this is due to saturn, uranus and neptune in 7th

you cannot 'assign' a sign to just certain people who 'could' behave like this and it's much better than having planets in 12th where they would simpy stab you in the back

Jupiter in 12th house -you will show interest in an inner spiritual search to find the answers to life. Deep sympathy to those in need. You will have the ability to make friends out of enemies. You will receive hidden support in times of crisis. Inner confidence that doesn’t show and deep inner wisdom and fairness.

as you mentioned ,like attract likes.so as saturn/neptune seem to be problematic, you must try to understand why you fall for the 'deception".this conjuction suggest that you father was not a good role model and it is likely he was not around or influencial in you life.
[I would replace 'deception' with confusions, nothing is quite as it seems perhaps? definate 'fear of the unknown' and structure (saturn) was either missing or confusing (neptune) did you get conflicting ideas, opinions from each parent perhaps?]

rahu
LMA,
Actually this is incorrect. I had a really good dad. He's always been very loyal to our family, never strayed, never had any addictions we had to deal with and is a well-known and respected employee. That seems to be the first theory people offer up in terms of Saturn squares, or problems. Are there others aside from that? If anything, I would say my only problem with my dad is overidealizing him. It truly is hard for me to see his flaws because I get along with him so well.
planets in houses
http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/planetsinhouses.php
Houses/signs are like the backdrop of a stage/theatre, planets in houses behave like actors on a stage, the *aspects* show how these planets/actor behave in a house

Well let's see, Saturn square venus suggests feeling of being unloved uncherished from early childhood, saturn square sun suggests lack of rapport with father, and mercury square saturn, great for study and research but again communications (mercury) were at odds with authority figures in childhood, so you learnt not to for peace and quiet.

mars in 12th suggests you were not able to 'act' or have temper tantrums and quite poss just sent to your room to cool off, thereby 'learning' not to act in direct, overt ways cos it simply didn't bring results or get you what you wanted....

Last edited:
Saturn brings limitation, frustration and delay. He also brings discipline, hard work and perseverance. In your chart, the square to Venus suggests that your sense of groundedness, of reality can present tensions with your romantic aspirations - as you say, you feel compelled to call people on their BS and lies.[that's Aries influence, not saturns] That Saturn is yoked to Neptune in a conjunction implies that perhaps your thinking isn't always as clear as it might be, and perhaps "BS and lies" aren't being presented to you, you just think they are. Aries adds a certain element of impulsiveness and recklessness to your personality (Sun), communications (Mercury) and relationships (Venus), all of which Saturn puts the brakes on. Not a bad thing, perhaps, but again, Neptune seems to cloud the picture and I wonder if perhaps at times you aren't a little idealistic and unreal in your expectations of others?
Neptune really does a number on sun,mercury and venus and does keep fudging boundaries

Uranus there indicates that there are likely to be many, sudden changes in your relationship status, possibly brought about by the mechanisms I've described above.
uranus 7th House – Angular house
· These people have an intrinsic sense of fair play, of justice and of equality. When these principles are ­consistently violated in relationships, the cumulative stress can induce a psychologically traumatic state. When this occurs they must re‑evaluate themselves in terms of their expectations about reality in general, and relationship dynamics specifically
· Shows a desire for freedom in marriage. The partner may be unusually intelligent. Your choice of mate could be unpredictable. Need certain amount of freedom within a marriage or your partner may want or need this. Can go both ways
· Difficulties in marriage either one can be too independent. Boredom and routine needs breaking occasionally to keep things fresh, exciting. But with a certain amount of eccentricity married life will not be dull.
· Divorce or separation, sometimes by sudden death if Uranus is afflicted. Apt to attract a partner who wants to feel free and be a law unto themselves.
· Suddenly find themselves being confronted by ‘open enemies’ which will come as a surprise – but at least that way it can be dealt with (much better than 12th/secret enemies)
Having the ruler of the 7th so weakened emphasises the difficulty you have in relationships. By itself, it can indicate the feeling that you have a guardian angel watching over you,[agreed] that things often turn out right and yet you don't know quite how they do, almost as if someone is working in the background to make things turn out for the best. However, as the 12th is also the house of hidden enemies, I guess it could mean that your generosity works against you sometimes.

No, it doesn't mean that. The 7th house is the house of relationships with others, not just romantic relationships but also business relationships, work relationships, any interactions you have with others and thus also relationships where the person is an enemy. Open enemies means you know they're against you, it's all out in the open, they're not hiding and they're not busy secretly scheming against you. The presence of planets in a house does not say anything about the Sun signs ruled by those planets.

Neptune in 7th House – angular house
Often a strong psychic link with marriage partner. You will be easily affected by the moods and feelings of other people. You may be called upon to make sacrifices for business or marital partner. Relationships drawn to. Always looking for the IDEAL partner/mate, could well get what they wish for! Might get a clinging vine, or the opposite a very independent type spouse. Beware of self‑deception; ie wearing rose‑tinted glasses.

Saturn in the 7th house
· A separate tendency deep within makes it difficult for this person to relate to others.
· Must learn to co-operate with others.
· Early marriages brings difficulties because of lack of maturity. Can marry for security rather than love. Extremely sensitive but hides it from the world. Often marriage is delayed and it can be to an older person. Really wants a mother not a mate.
· Not good for partnerships in business if Saturn is afflicted. Lone-wolf type who does better alone but he doesn't learn as much.
· There is a need for stability in partnerships, but there will usually be delays, sometimes caused by external obstacles such as parental opposition or financial difficulties, which can be used as excuses. These people have high expectations. They are often attracted to those who are older and more experienced, sometimes committed elsewhere. Few friends are allowed to get really close.
· May need a sensible partner to advise them

LovelyMissAries

you cannot 'assign' a sign to just certain people who 'could' behave like this and it's much better than having planets in 12th where they would simpy stab you in the back

Then I still don't understand the concept of 'enemies' in astrology. Yes, the 7th equates to known enemies, and the 12th unknown (or unsuspected, rather) but what are the planets defining then? Where these enemies will be found? Like the circumstances?

Jupiter in 12th house -you will show interest in an inner spiritual search to find the answers to life. Deep sympathy to those in need. You will have the ability to make friends out of enemies. You will receive hidden support in times of crisis. Inner confidence that doesn’t show and deep inner wisdom and fairness.
[/quote]

I kind of have that ability. I rarely try and figure I will let them come to me when they want. However, this is a little off topic (as I realize my other inquiries about the 'enemies' is) and I'd like to learn more about my romantic relationships.

LovelyMissAries

Well let's see, Saturn square venus suggests feeling of being unloved uncherished from early childhood, saturn square sun suggests lack of rapport with father, and mercury square saturn, great for study and research but again communications (mercury) were at odds with authority figures in childhood, so you learnt not to for peace and quiet.

mars in 12th suggests you were not able to 'act' or have temper tantrums and quite poss just sent to your room to cool off, thereby 'learning' not to act in direct, overt ways cos it simply didn't bring results or get you what you wanted....

Dangit, this is not Juno, Eros, and Psyche information. :pinched:

You are correct on some parts, however. I think I was about 8 or 9 when I realized (well, decided rather) to argue with my mother. Between my parents, it's been harder to get along with my mother. My dad and I have always gotten along easier because he's more mellow, but I remember thinking him as a little bit of a tool for talking about my mom behind her back and then defending her when I was arguing with her. No, I wasn't able to have temper tantrums but what kid is? Definitely got sent to my room a lot, but I learned to enjoy the solitude.

LovelyMissAries

Neptune in 7th House – angular house
Often a strong psychic link with marriage partner. You will be easily affected by the moods and feelings of other people. You may be called upon to make sacrifices for business or marital partner. Relationships drawn to. Always looking for the IDEAL partner/mate, could well get what they wish for! Might get a clinging vine, or the opposite a very independent type spouse. Beware of self‑deception; ie wearing rose‑tinted glasses.

Getting what I wish for scares me. I change my mind according to my mood. However, I'm extremely relieved to know about the spiritual aspect. That should help me feel more comfortable with someone I'm dating. Self-deception... still struggling with that! From believing my nutcase co-worker is on my side to indulging in sweets and then saying I eat healthy. If I can't get rid of that habit (the confusion, deception) then I hope to at least recognize it quicker.

Saturn in the 7th house
· A separate tendency deep within makes it difficult for this person to relate to others.
I do feel separate. I've never known why, either. Or how to resolve it. Is it possible to resolve that when it's simply the planetary placement and not an aspect?
· Must learn to co-operate with others.
· Early marriages brings difficulties because of lack of maturity. Can marry for security rather than love. Extremely sensitive but hides it from the world. Often marriage is delayed and it can be to an older person. Really wants a mother not a mate.
I don't want a mother, that's for sure. I don't want kids. and I don't want to get married right now! Definitely extremely sensitive which has been hard for my Aries mother to adjust to. Well, she doesn't really adjust... just rolls her eyes, lol.

· Not good for partnerships in business if Saturn is afflicted. Lone-wolf type who does better alone but he doesn't learn as much.

I think for the most part I don't have any difficult - wait, wait, I forgot about the Sun, Merc, Venus Squares. DANG.

· There is a need for stability in partnerships, but there will usually be delays, sometimes caused by external obstacles such as parental opposition or financial difficulties, which can be used as excuses. These people have high expectations. They are often attracted to those who are older and more experienced, sometimes committed elsewhere. Few friends are allowed to get really close.
· May need a sensible partner to advise them
[/quote]

I do need stability! But does Saturn in the 7th mean I also won't find that stability until I'm older? It's also true about the friends. I have one best friend who I tell everything to and that's it. Everyone else just gets my 'entertainer' side... although I thought that's how most people are anyway. I do have high expectations but don't know how to fulfill them. However, I don't really have a type. Sure, those I like are usually a couple years older than me, and that's attractive but... it also gives me the feeling they think they have the upper-hand and I hate that.

Then I still don't understand the concept of 'enemies' in astrology. Yes, the 7th equates to known enemies, and the 12th unknown (or unsuspected, rather) but what are the planets defining then? Where these enemies will be found? Like the circumstances?
put simply then, 7th = open enemies, people who don't like you will generally say so to your face. Thereby making it much easier to deal with.

Now 12th house is secret enemies, people who are complete oppositive. Not much point in dwelling on this as you will problably never 'openly' know about them anyway:smile:

LovelyMissAries

put simply then, 7th = open enemies, people who don't like you will generally say so to your face. Thereby making it much easier to deal with.

Now 12th house is secret enemies, people who are complete oppositive. Not much point in dwelling on this as you will problably never 'openly' know about them anyway:smile:

Right, I understand that part -that's easy. I was wondering if, since you said the signs correlated to those planets in my 7th and 12th, don't necessarily mean every Gemini, Pisces, Aquarius, and Capricorn has it out for me, if that means the planets are thereby saying "You'll have enemies at work (Saturn), Romance or ... art class? (Neptune) or Jail (Uranus?)"? You see what I mean? And when they say enemies, do they signify long standing ones never to become friends, or simply people who will challenge your authority and being at the time?

Right, I understand that part -that's easy. I was wondering if, since you said the signs correlated to those planets in my 7th and 12th, don't necessarily mean every Gemini, Pisces, Aquarius, and Capricorn has it out for me, if that means the planets are thereby saying "You'll have enemies at work (Saturn), Romance or ... art class? (Neptune) or Jail (Uranus?)"? You see what I mean? And when they say enemies, do they signify long standing ones never to become friends, or simply people who will challenge your authority and being at the time?

7th house is all about one on one, where it's work, socialising or whatever. Astrology simply cannot 'pinpoint' exactly what you are asking. Have you not yet come accross anyone who has challenged you/your ideas/they way you speak???
forget 12th/secret enemies cos you won't even know about them, that's why 12th is called 'hidden'

Inconjunct

You're fixating on this enemy thing in a way which makes me wonder if you currently have an enemy or suspect someone of being an enemy. I would suggest that you can infer very little about the nature of your enemies from 7th house placements except your ability to deal with them.