Chart rectification-unknown birth time !?

Mtl.

Is it possible to find out the exact time of birth?
My husband's time is either 21:20 or 20:20. His mother is unsure about the time(it was long time ago;) ) and one houre make's a huge difference in his chart. What would be the procedure of rectification, I'm not an astrologer so probably I have to talk with proper one.

freedomlover

I have found a little trial and error works. Notice what your husbands's strong characteristics are, and see which time "fits" better with these, as to the aspects it produces. It's a little time-consuming, as you basically have to interpret the chart for each change in time. But if you really, really, wanna know.........

Last edited:

I think characteristics and taking down events that happened in the person's life to determine maybe what transits was happening at the time and seeing how it affects the person. I have never done a rectification but that is what I hear is involved. Best to take it to a professional astrologer.

Mtl.

My time is rectified by professional astrologer but at that time I didn't know that his birth time could be different, and now with this other option a lot of things could be in different positions:rolleyes: .
Thanks anyway

BorX

I did rectifications and indeed is chalanging, but possible for anyone.

When I do a chart for someone and the time is not accurate, i ask him questions according to what the ASC shows you ( sometimes even MC )

How was outside? Dawn? first ray of the sun? etc etc
What colour do you prefer? silver or orange ( cancer/leo )
Are you famaly oriented? have you got a strong bound between you and your mother? are you very emotional?... do you like bieng in the middle of the public? are you dramatic by nature? do you like bieng always leader? ( cancer/leo )etc etc.

Ask a lots of questions not just one until you get the idee of the right rising.

Mtl.

What raise a question is probable position of Moon either in 12. or in 1. house (sign stays the same Taurus ) then position of Venus, Pluto, Sun from fifth to sixth house !? And of course, Ascedent form Aries to Taurus and Descedent from Libra to Scorpio!?
See I do have a "serious" issue here:rolleyes:

BorX

Mtl. said:
What raise a question is probable position of Moon either in 12. or in 1. house (sign stays the same Taurus ) then position of Venus, Pluto, Sun from fifth to sixth house !? And of course, Ascedent form Aries to Taurus and Descedent from Libra to Scorpio!?
See I do have a "serious" issue here:rolleyes:

Questions will be similar to this:

Ascedent Aries:

Are you original?
Do you always like seeking aventure and challenge?
Are you energetic or like sports? ( If you do like sports, what kind of type? )
Are you forcefull, direct, active, fast temperated and courageous?
Do you like to say that your always right even if you arent?
Are you first in doing all kind of things, but sometimes get bored and put someone else to finish your ideeas?
Do you love or hate bright red colour?
Are you good at understanding mechanics?
Do you resist well when you see things that normal arent recommanded for senzetive ones, example like blood or surgery?
etc. ( it can be lots and lots of questions )
( Usualy Aries ASC gives good and muscular body construction )

Ascedent Taurus:

How practical are you?
Are you often skeptical and stunbborn?
Do you love serenity and inner peace?
How well do you do get along with your parents?
Did you show low interest about children or were your parents like that?
How hard-working are you?
Do you like a slow and steady race to win your ideals or fast, but with risks?
Do you get scared or panic when you lose financial and material valors? ( sometimes this question hurts )
etc. ( it can be lots and lots of questions )
( Usualy Taurus ASC gives good and massive body construction )

The Moon one is interesting, acording to 12th and 1th I would raise a questions similar to this:

Are you more inner oriented or exterior? ( when it comes to emotional expresion )
How's your relationships with your mother, wife, public and the other girls/womens?
Sometimes when it comes to fellings, you usualy think that the whole world is against you?
Have you had an issue of hidden enemies ( females ) ?
Do you fear the public? ( like bieng in it for example )
Do you got dreams of past lifes?
Do you have high intuition?
etc

Yes it is complicated ... but it works.

Last edited:

Mtl.

Thank you BorX,according to this he could be both ...See, it is complicated.

p.s. and on some questions I surely won't get the answer :confused:
HTML:
Have you had an issue of hidden enemies ( females )

Manic_Monday

You could look at his physical appearance. Does he look more like an Aries or a Taurus?

Friends describe me as spontaneous, warm-hearted, honest, funny and sometimes a little rude. My rising sign is Sagittarius.
Friends describe my best friend as an Aries, which is her rising sign. Another friend is described as stubborn, practical, always in the mood for a good debate, and reliable. Her rising sign is Taurus.

How would you describe him in a few words? And how would his friends?