Triple Conjunction effects??

R4VEN

Much has been written of the possible effects of the current Triple Conjunction of Neptune, Chiron & Jupiter - a growing in compassion, breaking down of boundaries, a surge in healing and all-encompassing love for others. I've been looking at the macro effects of this conjunction, and I can certainly see this occurring in different ways all over the world. I'm being drawn to looking at how this is affecting people in a personal way, and I have begun this thread for this specific purpose.

It is now over 3 months since the exact conjunction of the 3 - May 23rd, 2009 - and there have been big changes in the lives of all of us. I had not given too much thought to how this was affecting my life specifically until I searched through a few charts of those around me. For most of the people I know, the effects of the triple conjunction seem to be being played out in the house opposite where the triple conjunction is placed, in particular if there are planets close to 24-25 deg Leo. For instance, in my chart the conjunction is in the 2nd house, but I am feeling it most (as a dissolver of structures and boundaries, and blockages generally) in the 8th house, where I have natal Saturn at 24 deg Leo. The same for my closest friend who was born a week before me. The only exception seems to be another friend who has the conj occurring in her 8th house, and she has almost disappeared off the map, and has turned inwards. One of my nieces has the conjunction close to her Asc, but in the 12th - she's off to do some volunteer work!

The reason I mention this is that I would have expected this conjunction to be played out in the relevant houses ruled by Sagittarius and Pisces. For myself I cannot relate to this at all.

Now, before someone comes along and says, `What about all the other planetary activity going on at present?' - I am taking that into account - particularly Pluto in Capricorn, which is bubbling away beneath the surface for us all. What I'm fosussing on is the possible/probable movement of us all to being more real, more ourselves, and less the people we were conditioned to being. This seems to be down to the triple conjunction.

Any comments?

How are you being affected by this conjunction?

R4VEN

I just checked your chart, FL............... say no more!!!

So that's what's been happening!!! Dang that 8th house influnce!!!!! :devil:

Oh, and welcome back :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

freedomlover

I just checked your chart, FL............... say no more!!!

So that's what's been happening!!! Dang that 8th house influnce!!!!! :devil:

Oh, and welcome back :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Dang all those squares to my 6th house ruler and full moon on the ruler of my 6th house!

I got it though... I GOT IT!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

R4VEN

Hallelujah ! Look whose back. Raven, you should have uttered those magic words earlier.:love:
I am currently being moved amost to tears (dang that triple conjunction with its Neptunian wussiness!!!:annoyed: ) to see you back again, freedomlover.

People tell me that I sometimes say things which `change' them, or `make things happen', or whatever. I think of it as just my naughty :mercury: looking for expression - again!!

I now look forward to some challenging discussions, FL. I hope you are up to it.

Oh - and I am so thrilled that you `got it'!! :happy:

freedomlover

I am currently being moved amost to tears (dang that triple conjunction with its Neptunian wussiness!!!:annoyed: ) to see you back again, freedomlover.

People tell me that I sometimes say things which `change' them, or `make things happen', or whatever. I think of it as just my naughty :mercury: looking for expression - again!!

I now look forward to some challenging discussions, FL. I hope you are up to it.

Oh - and I am so thrilled that you `got it'!! :happy:

I hope I'm up to it, too. If you'll notice all the squares to the ruler of my 6th, and Sun, Mercury, Venus, and now Mars rolling through my 6th ( notice Mars is now at the mouth of my natal t-square) have been extreeeemely challenging to my mental, emotional , and physical health - to say the least. In fact, I FINALLY got a diagnosis on my conditon from an alternative health practitioner, who could "see" what the Western medicine doctors could not "see". Verdict: I'm dying. I have the liver of an alcoholic - even though I'm a vegetarian who only drinks one or two socially, or with a meal, every now and then. Many other health conditons, as well. If I do not get the financial help I need and attend to my physical condition, I'm well on my way to developing cancer. I'm barely able to walk at times - something has GOT to give! I've been living in extreme poverty, almost completely cut off from anything or anyone that could show me the love of God. I've only had these health conditions because I did not have the means to get the treatment I needed, even though it IS treatable at this stage. ALL THE MORE FRUSTRATING!

Cause? I had written here that it was because of all the anxiety and confusion over a love relationship that I did not understand the dynamics of. But after I posted, as I lie awake in my bed ( been almost impossible to sleep lately - only compounding all my problems - can't heal if you can't sleep) and I realized - every body around me just stood around and watched me go down when they could have done something to help. So, I'm not going to take all the blame.:sad:

That Chiron was a major player in the conjunction - constant wounding at the hands of my friends. The triple conjunction has been sitting pretty much smack on my Progressed Ascendant and/or Solar Arc Mars for the past few months.

Anyway, that, my friends, is my concise summation of the triple conjunction, as how it applies to me.

FL

Last edited:

katydid

I am really thrilled to see you back. I am glad you finally got someone who could give you a clear diagnosis---just sorry that it is such an uphill climb. I am going to spend some quality time with your chart and transits later and i will PM you if that's cool.
your long lost friend,
kate

freedomlover

I am really thrilled to see you back. I am glad you finally got someone who could give you a clear diagnosis---just sorry that it is such an uphill climb. I am going to spend some quality time with your chart and transits later and i will PM you if that's cool.
your long lost friend,
kate

That would be extreemely cool!:joyful:

Yeah, I really had to come to terms with the fact that I might not make it - but I'm hopeful for quality change at this time. Notice: August 5th eclipse within 5 arc minutes of my natal Vertex/Anti-vertex axis in my 8th/2nd houses - Leo/Aquarius. Things really CAN change on a dime!

Glad to be back with you,

FL

starlink

Freedomlover, I am truly sorry to hear about your health predicament and understand why we have not seen you for a while. How dreadful that some doctors just cannot even detect that something is wrong with your liver!! I just dont understand that. When I go for a bloodtest, one of the things they always say is: cholesterol is fine, red bloodcell count is OK and liver functions are fine. So there MUST be a way of seeing that something is wrong with the liver. I really feel for you and do hope that there will be a cure which brings you back to health. Yes, we are your friends.

All the best, Starlink

starlink

Did you know that planets which are in their fall tend to result as diseases, etc.?
:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Well, then I will be really sick at some stage in life: Venus in fall, Moon in fall, and Moon in 12 as well. Venus rules my Sun but she is in her house of JOY, and trines Pluto who rules my Asc. so I hope she can hold up:tongue: