Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

JUPITERASC

THE TAKING OF A LIFE IS UNQUESTIONABLY A VIOLENT ACT

11848_107922582741095_1100119856_n.jpg

JUPITERASC

After a domestic altercation with her soon-to-be ex-husband, George Zimmerman's wife reveals new doubts about his innocence in the Trayvon Martin killing.

Shellie Zimmerman said her highly public fight with GZ earlier this month
— during which he allegedly threatened her and assaulted her father —
helped her "take the blinders off and start to see things differently."

When "Today" show host Matt Lauer asked her if she was having any doubts about George's innocence, she replied:

"I think anyone would doubt that innocence because I don't know the person that I've been married to. I have doubts, but I also believe the evidence."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RucuyLzbfc

JUPITERASC

QUOTE FROM MEDIA NEWS SOURCES

An email sent to students by a University of Maryland official cites the Trayvon Martin murder
as evidence "IT IS LEGAL TO HUNT DOWN AND KILL AMERICAN CHILDREN IN FLORIDA".

The email, from William Dorland, director of the school's Honors College, starts by welcoming students back to campus, but then states:

"This year, we learned that it is legal to hunt down and kill American children in Florida,"

in a reference to killer George Zimmerman, who was cleared of all charges in deliberately fatally shooting 17-year-old Junior schoolboy Trayvon Martin.

The email went out to all students in the Honors College.

JUPITERASC

By the way Remember Shellie told the court under oath she has never seen GZ angry?

DE LA RIONDA:
And I gather my follow-up question regarding that is have you ever seen him angry or do you think he has — let me ask first thing.
Have you ever seen him angry?

S. ZIMMERMAN:
No, I haven’t.

DE LA RIONDA:
You don’t think he has anger management problems?

S. ZIMMERMAN:
No, I do not.

DE LA RIONDA:
No further question.

Which Shellie are we to believe? Bond hearing transcript
Shellie testified in response to Bernie De La Rionda questioning

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/20/cnr.01.html

LAKE MARY POLICE SAY THEY HAVE FINALLY SENT IPAD DAMAGED BY KILLER GZ TO FORENSICS LAB http://www.clickorlando.com/news/la...ute/-/1637132/22153976/-/lxg6gpz/-/index.html

claudette

Thanks, jupasc, for all your great posts.

I'm starting to look at the charts you posted on SZ 911 call and the comparisons you made to other charts. It's pretty interesting. If I were to leap ahead I would say I'm feeling even more confident about this 15 virgo asc for GZ that I have been looking at.

I'm also going to look at SZ charts more, as I think she's in danger from GZ..Her father and lawyer, also. He's been exposed even more so as the tyrant we felt he was. And trashing it and stealing furniture? More rage.

I think statistics bear this out that a very dangerous time for a woman is when her abuser realizes she's serious this time. Then things can often get violent. I hope she and her parents are being especially careful. I'm no fan of SZ but I hate to see anyone intimidated or worse.

I'll do some work on those charts and then post.

JUPITERASC

Thanks, jupasc, for all your great posts.

I'm starting to look at the charts you posted on SZ 911 call and the comparisons you made to other charts. It's pretty interesting. If I were to leap ahead I would say I'm feeling even more confident about this 15 virgo asc for GZ that I have been looking at.

I'm also going to look at SZ charts more, as I think she's in danger from GZ..Her father and lawyer, also. He's been exposed even more so as the tyrant we felt he was. And trashing it and stealing furniture? More rage.

I think statistics bear this out that a very dangerous time for a woman is when her abuser realizes she's serious this time. Then things can often get violent. I hope she and her parents are being especially careful. I'm no fan of SZ but I hate to see anyone intimidated or worse.

I'll do some work on those charts and then post.
Thanks claudette - this clear murder is increasingly surreal - another news report on the THEFT REPORTED AT SHELLIE ZIMMERMAN'S HOME http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ex...ome/-/1637132/22146496/-/ykojolz/-/index.html

'…..Officer Zach Hudson late Thursday said Shellie Zimmerman's mother, Machelle Dean, who with her husband owns the home on Sprucewood Road, reported a theft. There were no signs of a break-in. In a press release distributed Friday, police said the items reported stolen included pieces of furniture and a television. The police press release did not state whether George Zimmerman is suspected of removing the items. He had been expected to vacate the home by Wednesday, Dean told police, according to Hudson.....'

"There was some damage to the house. Who committed that damage, I don't know. Was it there before hand, I don't know," Hudson said. "We're trying to figure out exactly what we have here."

Hudson said they are now in the process of interviewing all of the parties involved in this claim, including the Deans, Shellie and George Zimmerman.

JUPITERASC

'...I’ve exclusively obtained video of another law enforcement officer stopping George Zimmerman for traffic offenses. This makes 3 cop stops in 5 weeks for Zimmerman.
19 August 2013 this Florida Highway Patrol trooper stopped George going southbound on 1-95 in Brevard County, Florida.
On the surface, it may appear to involve only minor issues. GZ’s windows are too darkly tinted.
And his license plate was obscured.
But, there is much more to this story.
It is not what’s happening here. It is what is NOT.
Exclusive details involving a knife and a new Kel Tec Shotgun this afternoon. Stay tuned, here... '
http://zimmermanverdict.net/exclusive-zimmerman-stopped-again-more-to-this-story/

JUPITERASC

Remorseless 28 year old killer George Zimmerman was believed by the jury
in the face of hard evidence that he lied.

The victim - innocent Junior teen schoolboy Trayvon Benjamin Martin
was presumed guilty
of 'being up to something',
BASED ON NO FACTUAL EVIDENCE

i.e.

GZ called 911 dispatcher to report a guy walking down the street with a drink and candy.
That is how messed up this really is.

In an objective world,
If GZ had not murdered the schoolboy

GZ would have been guilty of making a false accusation against Trayvon Martin

SO

GZ executed Trayvon Martin
The killer's false accusation then was used as
the foundation for the killer' justification of murder.

JUPITERASC

U.S. Department of Justice has appealed to the public for help investigating whether a federal criminal case might be brought against George Zimmerman for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. They have setup a public email address to take tips on its civil rights investigation. Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov.

The DOJ is not seeking information on where the State prosecution went wrong but rather, information “…relevant to the defendant’s state of mind before and during the crime.”

THIS NEXT STATEMENT IS IMPORTANT
In his article, U.S. Attorney Wagner wrote:

“Studies have also shown that most hate crimes are carried out by persons who do not know their victim, and that the victims are selected based on how they are perceived rather than something they said or did. The arbitrary manner in which victims are targeted in hate crimes can be profoundly unsettling, because victims can do nothing to change their appearance or how their characteristics are perceived by others. Because establishing motive is a key aspect to proving the crime, investigations often must range far beyond the criminal act itself to locate evidence relevant to the defendant’s state of mind before and during the crime.”

'….Zimmerman claims his suspicion was based on Trayvon Martin walking, how he walked, and the weather.

Perceiving one individual as “suspicious,” Zimmerman then referred to Trayvon in plural as “assholes.”

Zimmerman justified this by claiming he refers to guys committing crime in neighborhood. Frank Taaffe alleged only Black male teens were seen stealing property. Therefore, when Zimmerman said “assholes,” he profiled Trayvon Martin as representing all Black male teens AND all Black male teens as criminals

When Trayvon ran, Zimmerman called him “******* coons”
claiming he said “punks.”
Regardless of the word,
it was plural
establishing Zimmerman saw Trayvon as representing a group.....'

'…..What does Zimmerman’s use of plurals in referring to Trayvon Martin demonstrate about his state of mind?

Why would Zimmerman become angry when Trayvon ran?

Since Zimmerman told the dispatcher Trayvon was running towards back gate, why would Zimmerman exit his vehicle to follow on foot rather than driving to the back gate? Does this convey Zimmerman’s state of mind
?

Did George Zimmerman violate Trayvon’s civil rights when getting out of his truck for the purpose of following Trayvon?

Did George Zimmerman violate Trayvon’s civil rights by failing to render aid after he shot him
?...'

PROSECUTING HATE CRIMES
http://blackbutterfly7.wordpress.com/2013/09/29/prosecuting-hate-crimes/#more-1392

JUPITERASC

'….Alabama State University marching band performed a “salute” for slain-Florida youth Trayvon Martin during halftime of a football game on Saturday by spelling out his name on the field and playing Amazing Grace.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, we ask that you please rise and join the Mighty Marching Hornets as we salute the life of Trayvon Martin and join us in the honored tradition of Amazing Grace. Raise your right hand and salute the life of Trayvon Martin" the announcer said to the crowd during the halftime match between ASU and Jackson State, which are both historically black colleges....'

TRAYVON SALUTEALABAMA STATE UNIVERSITY MARCHING BAND
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4yWB51e_30

'….Duer Sharp, commissioner for the Southwestern Athletic Conference also tweeted a photo on Sunday calling it a "tribute." The band’s director, meanwhile, denied in an interview with a local online news source, AL.com, that the salute was meant as a political statement.

“ASU band director James Oliver said this week the demonstration was not a protest over the jury verdict that ruled 17-year-old Trayvon Martin's killing an act of self defense,” the article said....'

Oliver reportedly said the show was about gun violence in that it "utilized the tragic death of Trayvon Martin as a symbolic recognition that far too many young men die of senseless gun violence."....'

JUPITERASC

FEDERAL INVESTIGATION OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN CONTINUES DESPITE SHUTDOWN

'….Clear to me despite not guilty verdict, Zimmerman profiled Trayvon Martin because he was a young black male, decided to hunt him down, restrain him until police arrived. When Martin resisted instead of quietly and passively submitting to his authority - Zimmerman shot him in the heart at point blank range killing him.

Martin was walking home in rain after purchasing can of iced tea, skittles at a 711. He was in conversation via cell phone with Rachel Jenteal, a friend in Miami, when Zimmerman started following him. Martin was unarmed.

I believe Zimmerman targeted, killed Martin because he was a black kid and that is hate crime....' Frederick Leatherman

'...I don't believe there is any doubt Zimmerman called Martin “f***ing coon” when calling Sanford Police Department that night. State prosecutors appeared to bend over backwards assuring jury/public that the killing wasn't racially motivated when they changed f***ing coons to f***ing punks. Because they mischaracterized important evidence of Zimmerman’s state of mind/intent as well as many other questionable decisions, I have concluded Angela Corey’s prosecution team threw the case allowing defense to win. Why do that? For political reasons to create appearance of prosecution rather than real prosecution - to appease black voters angered by the murder/reassure white voters angered by decision to prosecute Zimmerman....'

'….They wanted jury to acquit Zimmerman after putting on dog and pony show so governor could say “jury has spoken, let’s move on.”

Strategy didn't work for me. Instead, it convinced me that institutional racism is responsible for the verdict.

I'll always remember prosecution permitted defense to improperly elicit opinion evidence from Chris Serino and Doris Singleton, two Sanford Police officers who interrogated Zimmerman, that he told truth when claiming he shot Martin in self-defense. That's clear convincing evidence of racial prejudice.
Justice Department/FBI has politically explosive case: taking time deciding. Seeking justice for Trayvon is right. Pray they have the stones to do it....'

JUPITERASC

'....Remorseless childkiller George Zimmerman was full of anger, carrying a lethal weapon fully cocked loaded with one in the chamber ready to fire.

That proves intent

GZ was full or resentment towards wife Shellie who had ditched him to return to her parents and who probably wasn’t answering his cell or replying to his txts.

As GZ heads into the dark night seething with rage, looking for something anything to expel the hatred pent up/anger primed ready to explode, Trayvon is just chilling minding his own business chatting to his own an totally oblivious he is about to meet his maker after crossing paths with a hater...' sourced from evidence given of the events of that night

JUPITERASC

FLORIDA TWEAKS STAND YOUR GROUND LAW
On October 8, 2013, by a 7-2 vote, the Florida Senate Judiciary Committee passed changes to Florida’s stand your ground law.

It has two more committee stops before it can be considered by the full Senate.

Republican Senator David Simmons’ and Democratic Senator Chris Smith’s bills were combined,
although the two still have differences over how much protection to provide for people who use deadly force.
They said those differences would be worked out later
. http://blackbutterfly7.wordpress.com/2013/10/09/florida-tweaks-stand-your-ground-law/#more-1421

we-can-dream.jpeg

JUPITERASC

U.S. Attorney Wagner said:
“Because establishing motive is a key aspect to proving the crime, investigations often must range far beyond the criminal act itself to locate evidence relevant to the defendant’s state of mind before and during the crime.”

'….Frank Taaffe states, 2 February 2012, Zimmerman was walking his dog. He was also carrying his gun.
Zimmerman observed suspicious person standing outside Frank Taaffe’s house and called the police.

26 February 2012, Zimmerman said he was on his way to Target (also carrying his gun), when seeing a suspicious person and called the police.

Zimmerman claimed that he was NOT on Neighborhood Watch patrol that night.

What made GZ's observation of a suspicious person while walking his dog DIFFERENT
from GZ's observation of seeing a suspicious person while on his way to Target?

ANSWER:

GZ’s state of mind
GZ's motive
GZ's pre-intent.....'

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN’S CALLS TO THE POLICE
AFTER HE ORGANIZED NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab1sEmROtRw

By comparing calls the killer made to police after he organized Neighborhood Watch
we see a deliberate intent on 26 February 2012 by way of omission.

JUPITERASC

'….Justice for Trayvon will be found in the court of public opinion. I think this week’s episode of South Park capitalized on widespread interest in the case and pervasive belief George Zimmerman got away with murder. GZ did much to hang himself after the acquittal by swaggering around like the cowardly bully that he is. Result: he was portrayed as government’s go-to weapon when it wants to silence a black troublemaker because he’s an expert at murdering black kids and getting away with it. However, he killed a white kid disguised in black face, so he was summarily executed in the electric chair.....' Frederick Leatherman

'…..most people understood that the result of his trial would have been different if Trayvon were a white kid
and they laughed at GZ's execution on South Park.

I don’t believe anyone needed to have that explained to them.

I don’t know how the writers managed to pull that off in a nation of people shocked, dismayed, and still grieving about the injustice of the verdict, but they did.

And they mocked George Zimmerman and got us to laugh at him.

Nothing will bring back Trayvon Martin.

Nation shocked by Trayvon’s death, injustice of the verdict, thoroughly disgusted with GZ is actually better result than conviction and life sentence...'

JUPITERASC

'....George Zimmerman continues to live a charmed life. You just gotta love it when you see immense courage displayed by police department. They chickened out and dismissed the theft as a landlord tenant dispute. Any lingering doubts about the extent of the corruption in Seminole County should now be resolved - LAKE MARY POLICE ANNOUNCED WEDNESDAY THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO CHARGE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN WITH STEALING A KING-SIZED BED, ANTIQUE CHAIR AND SEVERAL OTHER PIECES OF FURNITURE FROM HIS MOTHER-IN-LAW'S RENTAL HOUSE WHERE HE LIVED FOR SEVERAL MONTHS.....' Frederick Leatherman lawblog

'…...Department spokesman Officer Zach Hudson characterized the matter as "a civil dispute". Earlier, Hudson described it as a landlord-tenant dispute. Zimmerman's mother-in-law, Machelle Dean, last month filed a police report, accusing Zimmerman of stealing items from the house where he had lived for several months. Includes $4,400 worth of items - $3,000 worth of leather furniture, a pillow-top king-sized bed, an antique chair owned by his estranged wife's grandmother as well as other items and also accused the killer of defacing the kitchen cabinets by writing on them. Police tried to question Zimmerman but he referred questions to attorney, Mark O'Mara...'

POLICE REPORT DETAILED THAT AT ONE POINT
O'MARA SAID HE'D JUST PAY THE ESTIMATED LOSS HIMSELF

"Because his client did not need the extra attention" However, that never happened
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...immerman-not-a-thief-20131023,0,2069517.story

'…..Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie, split up 13 August 2013 - a few weeks later 9 September 2013 they had very public dispute when Shellie called police, complaining that GZ was threatening her and her father as they tried to move belongings out of house. Lake Mary police investigated but made no arrest. There was no word Wednesday on whether police had made progress in that case. They were considering having another agency try to retrieve video from Shellie Zimmerman's iPad, which George Zimmerman destroyed after she recorded the confrontation.....'