Relationship broke up right before Saturn Return? (Profections included)

Vagabondgirl

Hey,

I also just broke up with my boyfriend. It was last week and during my saturn conjunct natal moon. I felt it was a good decision and feel that I finally come to my senses:)

In my natal chart venus and moon are in good aspect to saturn. Maybe it has an influence also?

When I got toghether with my boyfirend Uranus was opposing my natal venus, and is still there. I think I rushed into the relationship without thinking or taking things slow. I was on an emotional rollercoaster then.

Hope you will find the right partner one day:) Good luck!

Claire19

Hey,

I also just broke up with my boyfriend. It was last week and during my saturn conjunct natal moon. I felt it was a good decision and feel that I finally come to my senses:)

In my natal chart venus and moon are in good aspect to saturn. Maybe it has an influence also?

When I got toghether with my boyfirend Uranus was opposing my natal venus, and is still there. I think I rushed into the relationship without thinking or taking things slow. I was on an emotional rollercoaster then.

Hope you will find the right partner one day:) Good luck!
Yes the good Saturn natal aspects give you a realistic and sensible approach to emotional issues.

I think every relationship has its time and we need to recognise when that time is up.

Do you have Uranus Venus natal connections? THis give exciting romances but often not long lasting or they can be erratic.

Claire19

I noticed that I'd met/gotten with my ex right as Saturn transitted his Ascendant and eventually broke up right before his Saturn Return. Saturn rules his 6th and 7th houses and is located inside his 2nd.

What are your thoughts on this process? I always figured I would see this happen -during- his Saturn Return, but it was a good 6 degrees short of his natal Saturn, and for those of you who know about profections, he was just short of his 7th house profection (also ruled by Saturn). Obviously, we haven't spoken since the break-up which was years ago.

Catatonia
THere may be other aspects that point to the break up in yours and his charts. I dont really do interceptions but if Capricorn is on his 7th then Saturn rules it. Posited in the 2nd house can give a poverty complex and fear of being short of money and assets. Conversely becoming more responsible and mature about these matters and working perhaps with government departments may have given him income. He may have had employment issues then too. THere must have been issues with that on his Saturn return. I dont feel that anything more than 3 degrees with a transit is really viable but that is me.