My Tropical vs Sidereal

powerion

This is my first time to gander in the sidereal charts and after looking at my sun/moon combo I have some new problems. I see things in both charts that stand out, my sidereal chart however has a sun/moon that fits better than my tropical. It is kind of a pickle..with my tropical I have 6 planets in capricorn sun/moon is aquarius/aries. Then with sidereal I am 6 planets sagittarius with sun/moon capricorn/pisces.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

This is my first time to gander in the sidereal charts and after looking at my sun/moon combo I have some new problems. I see things in both charts that stand out, my sidereal chart however has a sun/moon that fits better than my tropical. It is kind of a pickle..with my tropical I have 6 planets in capricorn sun/moon is aquarius/aries. Then with sidereal I am 6 planets sagittarius with sun/moon capricorn/pisces. The thing is I do act like a cnacer rising(which is in my tropical chart)..however I blame this due to a very emotional childhood which makes me reserved..so how could one know? Then I have gemini rising on my sidereal chart which explains me to a tee, the same with the planets in sagittarius.

Experiment. http://www.westernsiderealastrology.com/ :smile:

JUPITERASC

Everything can come up in both charts thats why it is confusing...I have a temper, one chart has a singletone aries moon only fire in chart , then the other has 6 planets in fire
Mars is linked to 'temper'
Your Aries moon is in the domicile of Mars - in which Sign is your sidereal Mars and in which Sign is your Tropical Mars? :smile:

powerion

My tropical has the 6 planets mars,venus,mer,sat,nep,ura all in CAP which I never really understood this never fit me, after reading these 6 planets in the sidereal chart which is sagittarius things are becoming fun!

JUPITERASC

My tropical has the 6 planets mars,venus,mer,sat,nep,ura all in CAP which I never really understood this never fit me, after reading these 6 planets in the sidereal chart which is sagittarius things are becoming fun!
Great news powerion :smile:
So what sign is your sidereal Jupiter when compared with your tropical Jupiter? (I ask because Mars in Sagittarius is in the domicile of Jupiter)

JUPITERASC

Thanks for pointing that out for me and the other responses. My topical Jupiter is Cancer the sidereal is Gemini
Sidereal Jupiter in Gemini (domicile of Mercury) is in Mutual Reception by domicile with Sidereal Mercury in Sagittarius (domicile of Jupiter) :smile:

powerion

In sidereal My Chiron is in gemini which would explain my speech problems as a kid, and the fact of me being shy and needing to overcome these things. I have always been very silent, however when you start up a convo I will talk your head off till the point you wish you said nothing.

MantisReligiosa

I have had this debate, too. both sidereal and tropical seem to match.

I realized that Tropical works best for all the people I know, anyhow. Besides, I'm not sure signs even matter that much. astrology is 80% aspects, especially in synastry.

byjove

Account Closed
Great news powerion :smile:
So what sign is your sidereal Jupiter when compared with your tropical Jupiter? (I ask because Mars in Sagittarius is in the domicile of Jupiter)

Hi, I'm on the hunt for a little philosophical debate on sidereal and found this...I don't remember seeing domicle being pointed out as so important. Exactly how important/influential is domicle like this? Not Mars in Sagg. but Jupiter's influence on a planet like Mars in it's sign? :andy: