Favorites/Least favorite signs

Posher

What are your favorite signs and least favorites?

Favorites:

Scorpio (The definition of unneeded awesomeness)
Cancer (I love the brittle, scared crabs, adorable)
Capricorn (The're respectable...usually)
Virgo (So cute... and horny... When they aren't critiquing everything that moves)

Okay Signs:

Taurus (Love them... until the power fight starts)
Aquarius (Great to have inteligent conversations with... Then comes the boredom)
Pisces (Interesting... But kinda stupid ((No offense) I mean... irrational.

Least Favorite:

Libra (How's my face look?) ugh
Sagittarius (My mother... nuff said)
Aries (My ex.... way enough said... controlling..... errgh)
Leo (Wanna fight? attitude bugs me)
Gemini (meh.)

Lynns

Least fave

scorpido - i'm sorry.. their brash, hurtful sting covered as the indomitable truth is manipulative and too controlling for me.

Capricornus - I know you're aiming for the top, just don't make it so obvious you're curry favoring the professors. Oh, and those you think are 'below' you, aren't really.

Gemini - don't fault me for being flexible when you change your mind and expect people to forget you once held the opposite opinion. Oh, and your dry witty statements are dizzifying. Bad strategy.

Virgo - maybe you shouldn't try to find things that go wrong so often. Positive thinking will improve the environment.

Aries - maybe if you dropped the me first attitude people won't feel short changed around you. And, maybe ego isn't that important.

Now, to be fair again, what i like about the above signs ::::

scorpio - loyal to the end. sincere, take no punches and very real.

capricorn - dedicated, down to earth, duty-bound and family oriented.

gemini - fun, light, cheery, fragile.

virgo - loyal, quiet, good friend

Aries - dynamic, positive, on the get-go, action-oriented, never a dull moment

weee11

Least favorite signs - the whole 12 of 'em lol
kidding :p

Speicaly Favorite one would be -
Virgo, they understands me the best, and i understands them the best, good communication fixes it all. great flow..

Capricorn, we dont even need to talk much to understand each otehr lol, feels comofortable with them.

Taurus, i usualy stay in touch with the fun lovin' types amont them, never boring, always laugh, can have deep connection. (same as virgo and capricorn)

Aries, donno why, but i get along well with all the arians i know, we understand each other good.

Leo, always fun, best friends.

Scorpio, my sun sign, usualy get along well, i understand ther emotions and i can motivate them easily, but they usualy not as communicative as i am..

Cancer, get along well, we may have diffrent opinions but we respect each other no matter how diffrent the opinions are.

Aquarius, can talk about deep stuff, intresting stuff, never boring, but can suddenly "disconnect"

groovygal

My least favorite sign is scorpio because they are too intense (often unneccesarily so) and probe too much to try to instill emotions. They are emotionally suffocating and have an insane need for control... at least the ones I've met. I've had a string of bad relationships with scorpios... they are just too much for me to handle. I will bang my head against the wall when I'm involved with one. :mad:

My favorite is Libras because they are socially charming, fair and reasonable... always carry a nice smile on their faces. :D

lucir

Least favorites...

Cancer - at least the ones I know NEVER stop talking... And they make me feel all smothered.

Leo - They're fun at first, but then when they don't get attention they make everything a melodrama -_-;

Virgos - Drive me nuts.

Favorites:

Sags - They're FUN! And they're not so dramatic.

Scorpios - I like the whole mysterious thing. My Descendant is Scorpio

Libras - Haha I am one. we get along.

I have to say I really don't like Libra risings though.
They're too.... Ditzy...

Neutral...
Geminis, Taurus (they're odd, but interesting), Aries... PIesces ( I just don't get them.), Aquarius
________
S3x/t2x

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Cancerians - cuddly, comfortable, cozy, homely and safe, absolutely lovely, and funny/quirky, awakens the caring part of the personality, lovely

Scorpions - nice and intriguing, intense and passionate, honest and deep, also interesting, awakens a part of the psyche that normally lays hidden

Aquarius - definately interesting if somewhat distant and 'disconnected', mind opening...

Taurus - great friends to enjoy the fun times in life, nice to sit around in the sun and relax with while exploring different philosophies/eating strawberries...

Leo - lovely and cute but talks of the self a bit too much, great stories to tell

Libra - great to balance out the inbalances of the world with, too indecsisive for my limited patience

Capricorn - never met a fellow one except a boss, good/typical boss! Fair but not tooo fun loving, best boss I've had.

Girl_from_Jupiter

Favorites:
  • Sagittarius (my own Sun sign ... seriously, what's not to love about Sags :D ... just kidding)
  • Libra (I find it easy to get along with them ... I like their charm and friendliness)
  • Virgo (my Descendant ... I don't know why, but I am drawn to them like a moth to the flame)
  • Capricorn (I grew up with a lot of Capricorns ... so despite being a Sag I feel pretty comfortable around Caps)
  • Gemini (I like their talkative manner ... since I'm a bit retiring myself, having someone very communicative draw me out of my shell makes conversations a whole lot easier for me)
  • Pisces (my Ascendant ... I like the dreaminess of Pisces)
Least Favorite:

Well, there's only one sign that I really don't like AT ALL ... Scorpio. They are simply too vindictive, controlling and intimidating for my taste. I can't help but feel VERY uncomfortable in their presence. So far, I've only had negative experiences with Scorpios. The ones that I had the pleasure of dealing with had the habit of trying to destroy me and they just wouldn't stop. They simply didn't care how much they were hurting me, just as long as things were OK for themselves. I absolutely despise that kind of behavior.

As for the other signs ... Aries, Taurus, Leo and Aquarius ... I don't know that many people with those signs, so I can't really make a fair judgement about them.

Jrsaman

Im a Virgo Sun with a Auqrius Rising

My Faves are

Libras : All of my long term relationships have been Libras (I have merc in Libra and 5 planets[Venus/Jup and Pluto/Sun/Uranus]in the 7th house)
My X wife is a Libra with Libra rising......I usually dont like Libra men though

Scorpio : I usually dont get along with men but my best sign for men is Scorpios also love women flavored with Scorpio (My X had 4 planets in Scorpio) Also the 3 most important loves in my life have had their Venus at 18 degrees of Scorpio

Leo : my decendent also my Venus/Jup conj is in 28 of Leo sometimes I think I act like a Leo ... although I have never dated a Leo The women friends I have that are seem like they are attracted to me (as I usually are to them)
Wehn I read the descriptions of Leo it seems like what Im looking for and also the way that I am.

Auquarius : Is a sign Im fond of because it is what I think I am but all of the Auq Sun women Ive met although I am attracted I dont feel would make good matches for me,Not enough emotion. I have a First house Moon in the cool sign of Auq but the fact that it is in the first house and sqauring Neptune in Scorpio (the only Water in my chart) and opposing my 7th house Venus/Jup which also Squares my Neptune makes me Very emotional and really like emotional ties in my relationships although I hate emotional scenes

Pisces : my opposites,the ones who are my girlfriends will do anything for me but they seem to be a little TOO Emotional.

Taurus : seems like a sign that would make a good match for me especially if they had some Leo,Scorpio or Libra flavor to them. I recently started seeing a Taurus with Virgo rising (we shall see on this one,I am attracted to her but not sure if we are that compatible)

Cancer : although I have had some problems with Cancers I do seem to like about 50% of them a whole lot.
I know 2 Cancer with Cancer rising one drives me nuts the other I thought i could fall for at one point and still cherish her as a close friend.
My Pisces girlfreind who does everything for me is very mothering though is a Cancer rising,we seem like platonic soul mates although people who know us think we are secretly in love with each other.My Part of Fortune is at 13 Cancer in my 5th house (come to think of it the Taurus I currently started dating has her Mars at 13 Cancer)I use to say I hated Cancer's

Least Faves would be

Capricorns : I love me brother but we always have butted heads (we have learned to stop) Most other Caps rub me the wrong way. I attribute it to my Saturn being retrograde in its fall Aries and making the tightest aspect in my chart a opposition to my Merc in the eighth.I believe it is this aspect that I have had to work on the most in my life and I still got a way to go (Self Worth issues although if you knew me youd say No Way)

Sagitarius : Especially in love relationships although I dated one (Sag/Sag rising)right after my divorce and she was a godsend!I still miss her,we are good friends still.She helped me more than anyone since the divorce although she is completely not my type. I dated another one briefly before her and breifly after her and although I am very sexually attracted to her I know we could never make it. My Mars is in Sag 10th house and Im the biggest flirt I know (although I couldnt date a flirt and thats exatcly what Sags are to me)

Gemini : Although the mystical woman of my dreams is one and I have been attracted to a few of them I dont think there is enough there to be compatible with me (would take some Leo/Scorpio?Libra flavoring perhaps)

Virgo : now this is wierd but Most of what I dont like about myself I attribute to Virgo....I even thoink its part of the problem with my new Taurus (Virgo Rising) I dont recall ever being over the top attracted to one either.
But I do like quite a few Virgo Men

Well theres my list....subject to change LOL

Last edited:

Lin

What a funny thread!

Of course it has GOT to be subjective.... if someone's sun sign squares or opposes a sensitive area in your chart, you will find that person unnerving... if it has a clear path, trine or sextile... or a combination of sextile and opposition, etc., you'll like them.
BUT
each case is different, and to know what you like or dislike anyone you'd have to do a synastry reading on each person.

Also, what you NEED from friendship and acquaintance has a lot to do with it.

For instance, if you don't want a clingy person as a friend, that person could be well loved and wonderful in anyone else's book, but if she/he seems to needy toYOU, well, you won't be able to take to much of him/her.

I have both Venus and Jupiter in mid Cancer, so I have to say that probably for that reason Libras don't take well to me, nor I to them. I have few Libra clients.
But a funny thing has occurred throughout the years. A client can make an appointment and from his/her birth data I may have a preconceived notion about "connecting" to her, or not.... yet almost always it works out that there is a "road" we can travel on together and focus on the "reading".... which is lucky for me.... I've learned how to put stangers at their ease relatively quickly and also learned to put my petty prejudices in a drawer for the duration of the reading.

This is especially true of Capricorns. My mom was a Cappy and we locked horns till the day she died. (I'm a Leo). She was a rough character to deal with. BUT... I've met many Capricorns in my years as an astrologer and have found that she wasn't really typical at all! And, of course, early in my learning of astrology I did a synastry chart with hers and saw how totally impossible it would have ever been for us to be friends. A sad but true fact.

So.....don't pre judge. Try to keep an open mind. Making up your mind too quickly can put distance between you and the other person so that you may never get to know their real qualities!

Also remember that you may have favorite signs, but that OTHER person may not feel that way about YOUR sign!!
LIN

eonechoes

I've never understood people saying Pisceans are stupid. My IQ is 136 and as much as that's not amazing, I'm in no way "stupid." I guess that could be pulled from Michaelangelo and Einstein though. I don't get not "getting" Pisceans either, the descriptions always make sense to me. Love, love, love, hurt, revenge, guilt, guilt, love, love. It's easy! :D

Love:
Cancers: they're just so sweet and sentimental. I wind up around them often.

Capricorns: they're fun. I know that seems opposite of the truth, but they just are! (I have outer minus Pluto in Cap)

Pisceans: I think this is self-explanatory. We generally are misunderstood so we tend to take haven in each other, knowing that we at least understand where each other are coming from. My sister and I are Pisceans and though we're different kinds of people, it generally comes from the same place. We get along really well for sisters. (I have Sun, Ven, Merc in Pis)

Neutrel:
I love/hate Geminis: My friendships with these people are many and rocky. Meaningful though. (I have Asc, Moon, Mars, Jup in Gem)

Leos: Good and bad experiences from all of the ones I've met.

Aquarians: Same as with Leos.

Librans: They're cool when they're in a stable relationship, otherwise they're nuts. They're sweet though.

Scorpions: If they aren't crazy, they're awesome.

Virgoans: Oh my God, either you're like the rest of us mutables or you're not. Pick one! Are you interested in learning about everything or are you going to start over analyzing everything and wind up dumbing yourself down out of fear of God knows what? When Virgos are honestly open minded they're great and brilliant but when they get fussy it's just annoying. Us Pis, Gems, and Sags will continue to read and discuss, thanks.

Sagittarians: Fun, generally pretty smart, always a joy. I, however, despite only having 1 experience dating one, will never date one again. Pisceans and Sags don't mix well in relationships... Picture Pepe Le Pew (Pisces) and his cat girlfriend (Sag).

Hate:
Male Taureans: They're perverted and manipulative. Out of all of the male Taureans I've known and lived with, this has never failed to be the truth. The ultimate selfish. I like the girls though.

Aries: I get along with them (who doesn't a Piscean get along with though?) but simply because you say something doesn't make it the one and only truth, and these people tend to forget this. But, again, I tend to get along with them. The key is choosing your battles, which isn't always my strong suit ;).

fishy

FAVOURITES-
pisceans (woop!)
leos (they're basically sweethearts overall)
aquarians (hilarious people and greatly intriguing)

DISLIKE-
Cancerians (never got them)
arians (bad experiences with them, they wear me out)
librans (never got them)

Anything inbetween is ok but doesn't particularly evoke any feeling in me tbh.

freedomlover

Okay. Let me begin by saying that I have had good and bad experiences with all signs. But relating my experiences:

I LOOOOVVE Scorpios. Overall, many of my best experiences have been with Scorpios. My beloved grandfather was a Scorpio, my best friend through school was a Scorpio, and some of my most intense romantic loves have been Scorpios. 9 times out of 10, I usually seem to just "click" with the Scorpios I meet.

Aquarians! The vast majority of my closest female friends are Aquarians, or have heavy Aquarius influence in their charts. In addition, a couple of my male love interests were Aquarian (although on the Pisces cusp).

I usually get along very well with Capricorns. Some of my best friends, both male and female, have been Cappies. However, this sign does not bode well for romantic relationships when it comes to me.

Cancers - I looovve Cancer men. I attract men with Cancer suns or heavy Cancer placements in their charts like a moth to a flame - and I am usually very attracted to them. Sadly, the relationship have all been very short-lived. My biggest broken hearts have come from men with a lot of Cancer in their charts - ( But I still love 'em!;)) I have had some long-term friendships with female Cancers - but there has always been an added element of feeling smothered and controlled with them - so, looking back, I wonder how healthy they were.

I seem to attract alot of Aries men and Libra women into my life as friends, and I usually get along with them very well. However, I have so far not had any interest in any Aries men romantically. They sure seem to like me, though. Most of the hearts I've had to break have been Aries men.

Now for the down side..... Leos - not all of them, mind you, but enough to make me leary. The majority of abusive relationships in my life have been with Leos. My mother was a triple Leo, and my first husband was a Leo (although Mars and Venus conjunct in Cancer.) Between the two of them, it is a wonder I don't run screaming for the hills when I find out someone is a Leo. :p But actually, I have had a couple older female friends that were Leos (haven't seen their charts- they must have lots of something else in their charts balancing out their Leo). Also, my youngest daughter was born on the Cancer/Leo cusp, technically a Leo. She and I have always had a fabulous relationship. She is definitely a drama queen (Sun in 5th, Mars and Venus conjunct in Leo in 6th), but she has the cusp energy of Cancer, and a Pisces AC. She's a real sweetheart.

Taurus - This is the sign I probably attract the least of in my life, and the ones I have had in my life have not been good. The strange exception being a female friend who is Taurus, but has a heavy Aries influence, including Mars and Venus conjunct in Aries. She and I have had a longterm friendship, but with alot of ups and downs - very rocky. But we remain very close friends. I think it is because we both respect each other's boundaries and individuality.

Pisces, Gemini, Virgo, and Sags.... these are all pretty neutral - not a lot of any of them, and no really good or really bad experiences to note. In general I would say I get along very well with them, but just nothing intense or life-changing either way. (Heh, I just noticed that these are all mutable signs - go figure!)

TheLameGod

I would have to say my favorite sign is....... Aries. It's a tough call, but every Aries I've met has seemed to have a purity to their desires. I admire their inner child.

As far as my least favorite goes.... it used to be Capricorn. I always cringed when I encountered the pessimistic old goat. However, I recently aquired a book all about Jupiter Signs, (I'm a Capricorn Jupiter) and it caused me to have a change of heart. I can see where the staunch, cold image I had of them comes from, and I admire their perserverance and sense of humor.

I'm going with Aquarius at the bottom of the list. I don't like know-it-alls. ;)

For favorites:

1.) Pisces - pretty nice folks
2.) Capricorn - get along great with them, have a lot in common
3.) Scorpio - I love scorpio women
4.) Cancer - Nice, caring and understanding
5.) Aquarius - Funny People. They make me laugh a lot. Great to talk to too.

Least Favorites: (no offense to those with these signs) heh heh.

1.) Aries - can be harsh at times
2.) Sags -never really got along with any. Found them to be annoying.

L.C.

I find I get along with males and females of the same sign in different ways. Everything I'm listing below is, of course, only from my biased point of view, so hopefully I don't offend anyone. :)

Favorites:

Pisces (male): We just "get" each other. Most of my closest male friends have been Pisces, as we have perfect communication and similar interests. They get a little paranoid about everyone else's feelings, but other than that, a very understanding sign.

Taurus (men and women): Brothers and Sisters in arms. I have yet to meet a Taurus I didn't really hit it off with right away. Never dated a Taurean female, but have established very close bonds with many. Very grounded, very sensual, comfortable with themselves, funny, and pragmatic. And the ones I've known are some of the best cooks and party hosts.

Aries (male):
Mainly the one's born on the Pisces cusp. Again, very understanding and warm, and just comfortable to be around. I've had coworkers, classmates and roommates that I've had instant connections with. Creative, insightful, intelligent, sharp, funny. Another sign that seems to 'get it.'

Cancer (women)
Especially born later in July. Whenever I feel an instant pull to a woman, like a little boy with a crush, 9 times out of 10 she's a Cancer. I just about lose it when I meet an attractive Cancer woman. I find I can't help but stare with my mouth slightly agape, until I shake myself out of it and wipe the drool from my chin. :p

Leo (women)
Again, there's a pull around July 22-26 or so. I've had the best physical relationships with women born during this time, and a similar very surreal and dream-like pull to them. Feels like a perfect match for me, in a lot of ways, but I've yet to have a long term relationship with one.

Scorpio (men):
We get along awesome, for the most part. A lot like hanging with a Taurean brother, except a bit more intense. A Scorp will party harder than a Bull will, in most situations.

Virgo (women): I find a lot of them very attractive, and some close friends of mine are Virgo women. I don't really care to date them, and their nit-picking/nagging/criticism gets a little old after a while, but I can't say I hate them or I'm indifferent toward them. They are still sisters, but the "sometimes annoying" kind. :) Oh, and I find that where there is a Virgo woman, her Scorpio "best friend" is in close proximity. :(

Fairly Indifferent to:

Aries (women): I haven't met or known enough to really gauge where they're coming from.

Gemini (women and men): It's hot or cold with this one. We are sometimes drawn to each other, but almost instantly repelled once we get to know each other. I'm just not into the flaky, scatterbrained thing that I tend to bring out of Gemini women, so I'll pass! The guys are OK at times, but again, a little too "bouncing around."

Capricorn (men and women): I'm neither here nor there with them. Maybe they are a little "blah" at times, and the guys don't seem to laugh a whole lot. But the Cap guys I know are very knowledgable, particularly when it comes to music, so that's cool. Dated a few Cap women, and they were very grounded and stable, but nothing to write home about.

Leo (men) We get along OK. I've had some childhood friends who were Leo, but for the most part, we just keep our distance from one another. Some are a bit shady, in my book.

Aquarius (men and women): One of my closest childhood friends was an Aquarius, but I don't meet enough of them to really gauge how well we get along. I do find the women very attractive, but have never dated one. The guys and I share a similar, off-beat sense of humor.

Sagittarius (men and women): We find ourselves drawn to each other, but it quickly falls apart. There's just not enough substance there, from what I've seen so far, to keep anything worthwhile afloat. Not to mention I sense great sadness in so many of the Sag women that I've met.

Pisces (women): Even though I dated one for a very long time, I've yet to meet another Pisces female I've connected with in the same way.
Libra (men): I get along with those that I've met, and they are very charismatic, but I've yet to build a long-lasting bond with one. They sure love to entertain their friends and plan parties. Good chaps.

Not-so-Favorite:

Virgo (men): Ugh..I have one or two Virgo guys I'm cool with, but for the most part I see them as snobby, nerdy, a bit up tight, a bit inscecure, and, in a worse case scenario, "cruisin' for a bruisin'!"

Cancer (men): I've had a few close friends born into this sign, but for the most part, I just don't get along with them so well. Most of the ones I've encountered see me as some sort of threat, the others are just a little too weak-willed an seemingly insecure for me to really establish bonds with.

Libra (women): Never hit it off with one, really. I see them as a little too flakey, scatter-brained, overtly flirtatious (but more like a tease). I've yet to meet one I really felt a connection to, or one that doesn't annoy the **** out of me!

Scorpio (women): I just don't get it. Aside from their nasty attitudes and blunt nature, their reputation for being so sensual and sexual has completely evaded me. All of the Scorpio women I have dated have made the bottom of my list in this regard. Not to mention I find them incredibly boring and very weird! Not able to really let their hair down and have fun, at least with me.

Last edited:

pixie1982

OK while I think it is risky to generalise about this I have noticed this about certain signs (I am a leo, sag rising) -

I get on very well with:

Pisces (women) - Although I find them lacking in a similar sense of humour at times, many of my closest and loveliest friend have been pisces females. They are supportive, generous and far from the pushovers that I find the men to be. They are beautiful and modest too. I have learnt a lot from my pisces friends.
I attract the men all the time but just never feel attracted back.

Saggitarian and Arian men and women. Friendly, funny and great.

Librans - I love my libran friends of both sexes. Sometimes a little more than they love me back! OK, all the time.

Scorpio's - I always have chemistry with them and get on well, have only ever met one female scorpio that I couldn't stand.

Leo's - I love fellow Leo females, I get them, they are warm funny and friendly. I have never had a male leo friend, in fact I don't even know any.

Strange thing - Cancers - I often really love the men or they love me. I really try with Cancer females I know they are good people, but find them irritating. And boring. I have Venus in Cancer so I don't understand this it's just the way it is. They probably think I'm annoying and stupid!

Indifferent -

Gemini's - good fun, but superficial.

Taurus - likeable, funny, no close relationships with any though.

Virgo's - Like Pisces I also attract virgo men. Which is a great shame because I just can't get into them, they are repressed, nit-picking and tight with money. In my heart I know that it would never work out as I'm bad with money and lazy!

Can't stand -

More often than not Aquarians just rub me up the wrong way. They are arrogant and irritating.

Capricorns - I just never meet any. I have one Capricorn friend. That's it. He is cool though.

L.C.

eonechoes said:
I've never understood people saying Pisceans are stupid.
I've had a great deal of experience living with, being close friends, and dating Pisces. My father is a Pisces, I dated a Piscean woman for 6 years, and one of my closest friends is a Pisces. I've also worked under a great deal of them in my career.

What I can tell you about them is this: They either come in the "super brilliant" category (particularly at maths), or they indeed come off as a bit 'head in the clouds.' My father and my good friend are both born March 1st, and while my father is a Maths and Literary genius, my good friend is a more visual artist, and not very intellectual. He's brilliant at what he does, but inept at so many "everyday" things, it's not even funny.

I know several Piscean males that are very adept at things like programming or computer languages--things my lazy Bull brain would never want to deal with. I also find that many Pisces are excellent test-takers, and tend to get good grades. On the negative side, I've found Pisces born in February to be borderline psycho, vindictive, angry, manipulative and have a very strong "hater" streak in them--basically hating on those that have what they wish they had.

Hate:
Male Taureans: They're perverted and manipulative. Out of all of the male Taureans I've known and lived with, this has never failed to be the truth. The ultimate selfish. I like the girls though.
Hah! Well, I can't really take too much offense to this. But I think it's funny that you say "perverted," because the most perverted, sex-obsessed, "playa" types I've ever known were Piscean men. And one of the biggest nymphomaniacs Ive ever known was a Piscean female.

Weird, eh? Taurean guys aren't all so bad. The problem arises when the Pisces doesn't speak up about what's bothering them. You'll get run over if you don't set up boundaries!

Last edited:

AineB

Cool thread!!

Ok.. I'm a Cancer.. I get along with other Cancer's but definitely can't date them!

Leo: cool with me.. it's my asc. I like their outgoingness.. but sometimes a little too dramatic.

Virgo: most Virgo's I know are pretty mellow. They're probably one of my faves and most of my closest friends are Virgo's.

Libra: not one of my faves.. they seem too flaky at times!

Scorpio: they're a 50/50 with me... women are fine but the men usually tick me off for some reason!

Sagittarius: my hubby.. sometimes I'd like to smack him upside his head for his optimism!! hahaha!

Capricorn: could kill them at times!! mother and mother in law are both cappy's... 'nuf said there! ;)

Aquarius: my moon... they're cool in my book.. but seem to be on that edge of how I'd like to smack them upside their head for a dose of reality!

Pisces: not one of my faves.. too big of whiners!!

Aries: very decisive.. I like that! get 'er done!!

Taurus: dated a LOT of Tauruses for some reason!! Down to earth.. but too materialistic at times..

Gemini: can we say bi-polar?! hahaha... they're ok, but I can only take them in small doses.

that's my take! I think it all depends on how everything works together anyways, but suns give you a brief look into things! :)