Will I have baby 2?

Csquared

Hello, I'm wondering if baby 2 will be in my near future...i've attached an horary chart based on what I read...not sure if i did it correctly. If anyone can shed some light that would be great...thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2at_26_baby_2_hr.55727.6968.jpg
    astro_2at_26_baby_2_hr.55727.6968.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 67

LeoLady22

Sorry Csquared but the chart can't be read.

The asc is 3 degrees which means "it is too early to say".

Leave things for a while then ask again. :smile:

tikana

Hello, I'm wondering if baby 2 will be in my near future...i've attached an horary chart based on what I read...not sure if i did it correctly. If anyone can shed some light that would be great...thank you!

Hi

You must go to your doctor
Something is very wrong
Moon combusted in angular 10the/11the house --not good
Then it's disp by Mars again not good
L5 and l7 are weak

I don't like this at all

IleneK

Premium Member
Sorry Csquared but the chart can't be read.

The asc is 3 degrees which means "it is too early to say".

Leave things for a while then ask again. :smile:

Just as a helpful commnent: early degrees rising means matters are still taking shape, not necessarily that it is too early to say. These kinds of charts can be and are read.

LeoLady22

IleneK,
I would disagree.

I was always taught that an early ascendant ( 1-3 deg) is a stricture to judgement.

However, if you wish to read these charts then that is your choice.

Csquared

So apparently I'm in great health. Had a thorough checkup with my doc...and no problems at all!

Perhaps i'm not asking my horary question the right way? Or as IleneK says, early degrees rising means matters are still taking shape? Any tips on how I should ask my question would be appreciated!

:smile:

Csquared

It's a year later and I am still wondering whether I want to have baby 2. I haven't been trying yet...but I just wonder if it's in my future. Can anyone shed light on my new chart?

Attachments

• 2018 Baby 2 Chart.jpg
    2018 Baby 2 Chart.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 34

aquarius7000

It's a year later and I am still wondering whether I want to have baby 2. I haven't been trying yet...but I just wonder if it's in my future. Can anyone shed light on my new chart?

Moon seems VOC, so I don't see it working in the near future. However, Venus is strong and rules the 5th house, so it is not a complete No. However, there seems to be something up with either your menstrual cycle or some sort of internal bleeding or perhaps even a fibroid or something that needs to first be removed (Mars). Get a second opinion from another gynecologist. Can you show your natal chart in Placidus house system?

Csquared

Here is my natal chart in placidus system

Attachments

• astro_2gw_csquared_hp.63134.9488.jpg
    astro_2gw_csquared_hp.63134.9488.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

rafaella

Not seeing a baby in both charts.... you said you are not trying, well perhaps this is the reason no baby?

Are you going through stress in your life? Something overwhelming, unclarity in your mind...? There are combust significators in both charts and rx... its like you cant decide as well...

Either you have external stress or there really is an issue with fertility etc.

aquarius7000

Here is my natal chart in placidus system
Same thing with your natal - I don’t see a complete no, but I don’t see anything right now. In fact, given the Cap Moon and its aspect to Saturn, I think you will have a late pregnancy and it could involve the help of fertility clinics or new methods. Given Mars’ involvement, again there could be something to do with some bleeding or some sort of surgery or something.

Last edited:

Csquared

Yes I do feel constant stress regarding deciding about a second child. I'm 39 and I feel time is running out if i want to have a second one. I had a difficult birth with an unplanned csection last time and I anticipate if I have another child, it will need to be a csection as well. The idea of giving birth is causing me much anxiety, not so much the idea of having another child. Maybe the surgery indicators is the csection?

And yes, I am not trying yet, but I wanted to see if my chart indicates the possibility of me having a second child.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Thank you for sharing the information because that is exactly what I have been seeing. Due to Mars - surgery, but I see children in both the charts. I don’t see fertility issues per se, but of course now that you are 39, the egg quality must have deteriorated. However, the involvement of Saturn in your case is not delay really because you already have a child (though delay with second pregnancy, if that happens), but more to do with stress.
Yes I do feel constant stress regarding deciding about a second child. I'm 39 and I feel time is running out if i want to have a second one. I had a difficult birth with an unplanned csection last time and I anticipate if I have another child, it will need to be a csection as well. The idea of giving birth is causing me much anxiety, not so much the idea of having another child. Maybe the surgery indicators is the csection?

And yes, I am not trying yet, but I wanted to see if my chart indicates the possibility of me having a second child.

aquarius7000

If you are scared about the ordeal of pregnancy (and it does seem to be an ordeal per your chart, if one may frankly say so), you might want to consider adoption. That’s a great thing to do - give a homeless child a home and love. Nothing better. Also, you have at least had one chance to already experience pregnancy.

Last edited:

Sunrise

both charts shows a no. the first and the second one. Shows the same thing with a different away. Your significators are very very weak.

aquarius7000

Csquared, for your own peace of mind, it is important you know that, per your second Horary chart, your 5th house ruler, Venus, is strong. It is in Taurus where it is dignified and also in the fortunate 11th house. As I have said all along on this thread, even before you posted your natal chart (which only confirmed what I said), NONE of your charts show that children will be denied to you. And, therefore, I am grateful that you let us know that you already have one. What is clear via your natal chart though (as well as the Horary charts), child birth is a traumatic experience for you personally.

Csquared

Csquared, for your own peace of mind, it is important you know that, per your second Horary chart, your 5th house ruler, Venus, is strong. It is in Taurus where it is dignified and also in the fortunate 11th house. As I have said all along on this thread, even before you posted your natal chart (which only confirmed what I said), NONE of your charts show that children will be denied to you. And, therefore, I am grateful that you let us know that you already have one. What is clear via your natal chart though (as well as the Horary charts), child birth is a traumatic experience for you personally.

Thank you so much for your insight Aquarius7000. Hope I can find some clarity in my mind soon! 😊