will he be attracted to me?

besitos

Moon will trine ruler of 5th Jupiter, and sextile me Venus. Jupiter is in Libra which is ruled by Venus (me). Sun is at 5 pisces and receives me Venus by term. I think the answer is yes.

However I was thinking that the fact that jupiter is retrograde means he won't be able to do anything about it? while I, in detriment in Aries, am also in a weak position to act?

Moon will also sextile Mars, ruler of the 7th.

North node is resting on the cusp of the 11th.

Attachments

• attract.jpg
    attract.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

dr. farr

I'll use the Part of Romantic Desire as the key significator in answering this question:

-querent = 1st house = Libra = Venus
-quesited = 7th house = Aries = Mars
-HIS Part of Romantic Desire (ie his romantic desire) = 7th house + Mars - Moon
-his Part of Romantic Desire falls @ 11 Capricorn, significator = Saturn
-querent significator Venus flows away from PORD significator Saturn = - testimony
-Moon flows away from PORD significator Saturn = - testimony
-quesited significator Mars flows away from PORD significator Saturn = - testimony
-also, both quesited and querent significators, and Moon, flow away from the Capricorn location of his PORD

Testimonies indicate that at the present time the quesited will likely not have a romantic desire for the querent (this answer has nothing to do with possivble feelings of admiration or friendship, only with the question if the quesited is-or soon will be- romantically attracted to the querent)

besitos

interesting, if foreign to me! thank you for answering, dr. farr.

I had in mind physical attraction, which he has professed in the past, but not sure of now. Sometimes I wonder if there isn't a structural flaw in designating a house cusp as exclusive of romance, sex or friendship, but perhaps it should be someone with ties to you and someone without.

Last edited:

besitos

Mods, can you please move this thread to the relationship horary forum? I didn't mean to post this in the more general forum. Thanks!

IleneK

Premium Member
You are correct that you as Venus are positioned weakly by essential dignity in the matter.
Based on reception from him/Mars to you/Venus, I do think he is inclined toward you because you are in the sign of Mars' dignity. However, you/Venus are slowing to retrograde back into Pisces, so I do not see the inclination persisting. Additionally, Venus and Mars do not conjoin anytime soon, so I don't see a coming together in a romantic way.

Bunraku

Are you sure there’s another lover?

Ruler of 7th and ruler of 1st are conjunct and in reception to you...

tikana

there is an attraction but i am not sure about 6th house . looks like neither of you is going to push for a date

besitos

Are you sure there’s another lover?

Ruler of 7th and ruler of 1st are conjunct and in reception to you...

yes. He is in a relationship, albeit a rocky one.

he was obviously trying minimize contact, but for a good (because he was attracted) or bad (he was unattracted) I don't know. when is guard is down it seems very natural between us, i must say. :(

besitos

there is an attraction but i am not sure about 6th house . looks like neither of you is going to push for a date

i didn't realize this until you mentioned the 6th house. the impractical nature of our relationship is the thorn in my side. I anticipate changes in circumstance in the next year or so.

pharvey0829

The conjunction between venus and mars shows that there is some attraction between you and him. Since venus (you) is being received by mars (him) it shows but mars isn't received by venus, it shows that he is more attracted to you than you are to him. Mars is in its domicile which shows that he is strong, perhaps a take charge kind of guy. Venus is in its detriment, which shows that you might get hurt in a relationship with him.

besitos

The conjunction between venus and mars shows that there is some attraction between you and him. Since venus (you) is being received by mars (him) it shows but mars isn't received by venus, it shows that he is more attracted to you than you are to him. Mars is in its domicile which shows that he is strong, perhaps a take charge kind of guy. Venus is in its detriment, which shows that you might get hurt in a relationship with him.

i doubt he is more attracted, as I wanted to *bleep* his brains out but he seemed afraid to touch me. I think even if he was being cautious because he was in a relationship he shouldn't have been so scared to touch me, and would have allowed that extra second in the embraces. I was alert to look for any vibes of attraction but I only felt it at times when he was close. I did see him checking out my body but it could have been in disgust as well as attraction.

also conjunction doesn't perfect.. I am willing to accept that there was mutual attraction but I am bitter because I didn't see more. If it is showing that Mars is more attracted, is it also shown that he is restricted?

I just realized that i hated how timid I was as we parted, perhaps he would have received a more aggressive pass. I just didn't see that he wanted me to push forward..

Last edited:

besitos

You are correct that you as Venus are positioned weakly by essential dignity in the matter.
Based on reception from him/Mars to you/Venus, I do think he is inclined toward you because you are in the sign of Mars' dignity. However, you/Venus are slowing to retrograde back into Pisces, so I do not see the inclination persisting. Additionally, Venus and Mars do not conjoin anytime soon, so I don't see a coming together in a romantic way.

one more question -- would I be able to make a move before venus retrogrades into pisces?

pharvey0829

Venus is in mars dignity, while mars in in venus detriment. I interpreted that wrong, venus gives glory to mars, while mars doesn't like venus very much. Most likely you wouldn't be able to make a move, since a retrograde shows a change of mind and/or a change of direction. If there was any hope for this relationship, it might be after venus goes direct after it has retrograded back into pisces.

besitos

I think I second guess reception when both are in the same sign. Venus is uncomfortable in Aries where Mars is strong, but I thought Mars wouldn't like venus when venus is in the sign of Mars' detriment which is Cancer.

But I was reading his significator as jupiter which is ruler of 5th. I think since jupiter is retro and in the 12th that points to restricting behavior.

Last edited: