Little boy big changes

dr. farr

Congratulations and thanks for th update! Relative to the new horary about the Catholic school:

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-son = 5th whole sign house = Aries = Mars
-Catholic school = 9th from the 5th house = Sagittarius
-school signifying sign posits the Lucky Strike North Node = + testimony
-son signifcator, Mars flows toward the NN = + testimony
-Moon flows toward significator Mars = + testimony
-Moon applies to sextile aspect with school significator (Jupiter) = + testimony

...so, horary indications (at least the alternative horary I use) are +...

tikana

hi Deanna
venus rules your child
the school is 7th house cause it is 3rd house from 5th
venus is retro - almost every chart has retro ruling your son
moon squaring saturn is not a good thing
merc combusted in your son's 1st house tells us that the school likes your son but
i doubt your son will like this school
it is in it own rulership but there is no MR between your son and the school and no aspect
so my answer is NO

I found my sons school for the first grade!
It will be a private catholic school up the road.
I want to thank everyone for their help and support.
My very catholic grandma in heaven is dancing a jig!

Thanks for your guidance on not choosing a public school:)

Here is the hoary chart- the 5th house speaks volumes!:)
The question is: Should my son attend the private catholic school?

astro_2gw_14_anonymous1287521628.gif

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-son = 5th house = Aries = Mars
-possible school (public school) = 9th for the 5th = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-Mars in detriment in Libra = - testimony
-NN in quesited significator Sagittarius = + testimony
-quesited significator Jupiter in detriment in Gemini = - testimony
-Mars flows away from Jupiter = - testimony
-Mars applies to a trine to Jupiter = + testimony
-Jupiter conjunct the disruptive South Node = - testimony
-Moon flows away from Mars (-) and toward Jupiter (+) = net neutral testimony

Results:
Positive = +2 testimonies
Negative = -4 testimonies
Net = -2 testimonies

Answer: with a net -2 testimonies, no your son should not attend Highland Elementary school.

Anachiel

Deanna, I just want to back-track for a second, if you don't mind to put all this in perpective (thinking out loud here).

Now, the very first chart that started this ball rolling was a question you posed that concerned your son going to public school and, for the most part, it wasn't favorable.

In that first chart, you and you're son's significator was, understandably, retrograde and about to detriment. So, it showed the stress and change in direction, and warned if you move forward on the public school option that it wasn't the most favorable direction.

It was a general question about public school in general so, the original horary is valid in regards to any public school.

Now, taking into consideration the new chart, you son's signficator is Mars, which is detrimented and about to trine Jupiter, which is conjoined the South Node. Jupiter is already detrimented and rules you son's 9th and 12th. So, it's not great but, it isn't terrible....

Jupiter also describes your state of being and, I can see there are heavy concerns that make a public school an enticing solution especially considering Jupiter rules your own 4th so, you are trying to keep the roof over everyone's head foremost.

Now, the Moon is about to trine the Sun, so it may just end up that you have to take this offer.

In short, it is not doom and gloom if he does go to public school but, it is not the best option by any means. There are redeeming points to this particular public school but, again, if you can afford the other option then by all means do that instead.

Anachiel

P.S. Why don't you both just physically go visit each of the school grounds and see what you feel/think as well. Make it an exploration, a day trip thing.