Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Beautiful Ending

I picked up 'The Lovers'. I asked if I would meet some true friends in the near future. I leave behind 'The King of Cups'.

Neptune Rising

I asked about getting new clients in Jan, ace of swords says its promising. I'll need to advertise, use the fresh communication energy of the ace.
Leaving for next person- 3 of cups

starry8

That is great...good luck!!

I asked how it would go when i meet my lover on 2nd Jan...3 cups..wooohoooo!!! Party time :tongue:

i leave Death

Love2Know

I asked why am I not losing weight and I take the death???? Lol ok um I leave the six of pentacles!

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Asked about romance, 8 of swords shows some restrictions, best just to concentrate on work, lol! Ah well, nodes transiting my 6 to 12th house, so I think it'll be work work and work, luckily spiritual work.

Leaving- 10 of pentacles :)

Mandy

Going through an incredibly difficult time, I asked whether my current decisions will have negative consequences. 10 of pentacles is a good omen and confirms spiritually that my intentions for a solution are fair.

I leave three of wands.

Last edited:

Prisma

Took the 7 of swords, along wih the disapointment of THE WORST ANNIVERSARY ever! Man, not even a rose, or a card, or at least some kind lovely words...

:'(

Leaving: 8 of cups, reversed.

Neptune Rising

I'll take the 8 reversed, I don't usually use reversals but this suggests the return of someone. I've been on a Pluto/Moon journey for a while now but it may be ending soon, then I'll have more 'space' to welcome this certain chap, into my life...

Leaving:
7 of pentacles

Munch

Picking up 7 of pentacles. Funny that everytime I come to this thread, I pull a card that refrences being stuck in a 'this or that' situation. I am indeed doing a lot of pondering about the man I love and the one that has caught my eye. Hoping I don't do anything stupid or rash.

Leaving 3 of Rods reversed....would seem an ill omen. :innocent:

Neptune Rising

Lol, ooo yes, the Devil!! I asked if a company that owes me money for ages now will pay me. Devil is not a straight yes or no, it seems like a process I have to go through. With a Pluto square Pluto transit just around the corner, and with natal Pluto sitting on the 9th side of the MC cusp, I need to empower myself legally against companies who will try to pull a fast one on me. I've only been self employed for the last 6 months, alot to learn and I cannot afford lawyers so I need to learn what I can!

The Devil also says, its time to empower myself philosophically too. I cannot take on the victim mentality saying "poor me", this company isn't paying me! Darn it, they own me and I will get paid but when I start to complain about it I need to watch my victim outlook, Pluto square Pluto says it's time to get on top of that, go through it and come out the other end stronger. Also, it is a life meditation, off the meditation cusion, awareness of my own mental processes to use each life experience as a learning oppertunity.

Good ole' Devil!! :D

Leaving:
9 of wands

Last edited:

Anachiel

Thank you.

Here is the:

High Priestess who can council some noble soul.

Attachments

• highpriestess.jpg
    highpriestess.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 25

DiDi

my son went and tryed mending a 5 year family argument the other day with his nonna... proud of him even though its opened up old deep wounds.:unsure:

I asked what the result will be from this?

ace of wands tells me its in the begining stages, that its actions and communications.... I think thats what the card means in general terms of ace being beginings and wands being communicative and fast.

I leave the hanged man

Zonark

my son went and tryed mending a 5 year family argument the other day with his nonna... proud of him even though its opened up old deep wounds.:unsure:

I asked what the result will be from this?

ace of wands tells me its in the begining stages, that its actions and communications.... I think thats what the card means in general terms of ace being beginings and wands being communicative and fast.

I leave the hanged man

I asked where I needed to go in my dreams tonight. Excellent, highly relevant answer.

I draw the Ten of Swords.

Love2Know

I asked will my wishes for the new year come true. I can be very specific about what I want and how I want it. Wealth i don't have but I did feel stabbed in the heart and trapped in poorness when I checked my bank balance. I see no source of signifigent income in my life plus I spend a lot on others. This card makes me feel like a scruge. I leave the fool..

Last edited: