What are the good sides of Cancer rising?

sven555

Scorpio is a water sign, not fire...

Obviously :D

Anahath was just listing elements and signs that he/she is dominant in, I highly doubt she was getting elements incorrect.

----------------------------------------------------

Cancer Rising/Sun or Moon.

In my opinion they have a very alien way of doing things. (To me anyway).
Dropping the cookbook interpretations of "fatness", "round" and "moon-like appearance", some Cancer influences can be quashed by other planets/signs giving the individual the ability to be more balanced.

I knew one girl previously who as Anahath perfectly said, didn't confront her problems head on. For example, she would be very friendly with me and talkative (She was a Leo Sun/Pisces moon/Cancer ASC) but she would try to tell me she liked me more than a friend in a side-on way. (Quite annoying)

In the end, I just said "Look I know you fancy me, so just admit it". She admitted it, but see? Why do you have to hold on? (my thoughts).

Cancer influenced people can make very nurturing/comforting people as they are close to family etc, but in today's modern age, that can be their detriment as everything nowadays is about getting out there, working and fighting to the top. (More Cap/Aqua).

Just my 2 cents.

NRodin

Cancer rising is funny, I almost feel like it is debilitated here sense your Ascendant is ruled by Aries, which is ruled by mars, and Cancer as your mask when Cancer wants to hide behind a shell, makes for a quirky person. It's almost like Cancer hides behind a shell behind a mask and is very protected at all times, or at least seems that way. I think I only knew 1 Cancer rising for sure, and he was very compelled to help other people struggling. I think Kanye West is one also and you can see how flighty he is in his behavior.

sven555

sven555

@Seeds123

Your top 3 planets --> Mercury (86.5), Sun (58.5), Moon (48.5)
Your top 3 signs --> Aquarius (99.4), Virgo (97.0), Gemini (80.3)

Seeds123

@Seeds123

Your top 3 planets --> Mercury (86.5), Sun (58.5), Moon (48.5)
Your top 3 signs --> Aquarius (99.4), Virgo (97.0), Gemini (80.3)
Thanks. I agree with the top 3 planets; Gemini and Virgo work together to be super mercurial and then the sun and the moon. How do you calculate the top three signs like you did? Why is the sun sign not in there? Isn't that weighed more?

sven555

Thanks. I agree with the top 3 planets; Gemini and Virgo work together to be super mercurial and then the sun and the moon. How do you calculate the top three signs like you did? Why is the sun sign not in there? Isn't that weighed more?

No problem :)

Ahh I see, well the calculations are done individually (planets and signs)
So planets and signs may not match up like they have done here.

You have more than one planet in both Virgo and Aquarius. Your Moon in Gemini is part of a Kite, which is why I think it is stronger than Leo.

Do you use Astro.com for charts?

That is how you do the calculations.