I guess I'll never get married now......

:(

I was doing some research today on predictive astrology.... and they said that no one can get married unless they have something in their 7th house progressions....

Well my progressions are moving extremely slow.... most of my planets are in my 12th house of progressions.....

Also :( I found out that I won't have anything in my 7th house until I'm almost 50 years old!

By that time I won't want to have children :(... I'll be menopausal for goodness sake :(

I'm soooo doomed :(

Here is my data :(

May 8th 1984
Queens, New York
9:48 am

Thank you sooooo much Sun Ray this article REALLY inspired me and gave me hope!!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much.................... thank you for allllll the sacrifices you made to post this reply I TRUELY APPRECIATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Deeply

Belgianmoonguy

In contrast, someone with prominent Libra is rarely without a relationship
True... know an Aqua lady, but has Moon in Libra conjunct Pluto... Rarely without a relationship, or without two

The opposite is true when Capricorn is on the seventh-house cusp or Saturn placed there. Because these people are naturally cautious in relationships, they may limit their own marriage opportunities.
Is this also valid when the ruler of 7th house is in Capricorn?
Like, i have Pisces DC and Neptune in Cap in 4 opposing Sun in 10
And Saturn rules house 5 and i have Saturn opposed Venus and quaring Jupiter, the old ruler of Pisces

For example, Cancer placements are easier for women, and Aries placements are more comfortable for men.
True i'm a Cancer male, and there were times i wished i was a Gem Sun

Many clients will want to know if a relationship will lead to marriage. There are several ways to determine this. In 90 percent of the charts I have done, I have seen the potential for marriage shown in the following way: For a woman, the number of applying aspects the Sun makes before it leaves a sign will give the number of potential marriages. For a man, it's the applying aspects the Moon makes before it leaves a sign.
I have nMoon @ 28° of a sign... Does it make applying aspects then?
Oh just read your 2nd post... I see

Intresting

Belgianmoonguy

It's funny that i'm a wild card person... Joy :p
Well, i would marry someone in the first week i'm together with her, and then vanishes my enthousiasm into thin air...
Cancer Sun
Definetely one of the hardest sun signs for males (may be the most)
Who ever called Cancer stable of mood, wasn't a Cancer for sure

Belgianmoonguy

Shining Ray said:
I am a Pisces Sun and Moon, I suppose being a female this is more acceptable for a female, (I know this is sexist) but we can be more emotional and moody and this is more accepted in society. In today's world there are still some energies more accepted in a male than female. I have Mars in 6th and I can be a wee little bit competitive at work :p , and this wasn't always easily accepted in the male dominated workplace I worked in. But I have Aquarius on the 6th house so I needed to revolutionize this sexist perception, and show the men how capable a woman can be.

I still laugh now some of the men used to think I was a helpless woman which needed help and would stop there work to help me, (must have been my Pisces energy, poor me I can't do anything by myself. :D ) until they learned I was earning more than them. Lol.

I think it is indeed more acceptable for women...
But i guess men are more emotional in private, with their partner or friends...
It's more common that women are more emotional in public, then men.

Do you have Virgo Rising may be or a late Leo Rising, as you said that you have an Aquarius 6th house (just like me)?

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Shining Ray said:
Hi Belgianmoonguy,

My South Node is also in the 7th house so I better stop talking about relationships or my NN in 1st won't be happy. :D

I love it!! ;) My South Node is on my Descendant, I know exactly what you mean!

Thanks for the fascinating article!

Neptune

pisceskitty

My Progressed sun/venus in Aries are about to move into my natal 7th.[There in the 5th house in my progressed chart] But I doubt if I'm getting married anythime soon! Transiting venus will be conjunct my Desc. on my birthday[March 11th] *sigh* I wish i was getting hitched!:(

B

Bob

Deeply,

I was doing some research today on predictive astrology.... and they said that no one can get married unless they have something in their 7th house progressions....

Whoever 'they' are have a real weak grasp of astrology.

I found out that I won't have anything in my 7th house until I'm almost 50 years old!

This is also very untrue because Saturn enters Capricorn on 20th December 2017 making you 33 and Jupiter will enter Capricorn on 18th December 2007.

I'm soooo doomed

By the time you are 35 you will be married with one child in the house.

Good wishes

Bob

pisceskitty

Well the ruler of my first [Venus] is sextile the ruler of my 7th[Mars] but I also have mars square Uranus. My love life has been a disaster lately. Ever since my divorce 2years ago..it's been all down hill.:mad:

Pallas-trine-Mars

pisceskitty said:
Well the ruler of my first [Venus] is sextile the ruler of my 7th[Mars] but I also have mars square Uranus. My love life has been a disaster lately. Ever since my divorce 2years ago..it's been all down hill.:mad:
Smart technique, considering the house ruler aspects. :D

This is for you DIL
http://www.north-node.com/astrology-tutorials/how-to-choose-a-wedding-date

I believe strongly in astrology, but if I want to get married I'm not letting some balls of dirt or gas a million miles away stop me! ..But that's just silly little me.

Gah! Another old link! :(

Last edited:

normak

For a woman, the number of applying aspects the Sun makes before it leaves a sign will give the number of potential marriages.

So, since I have natal Sun in 29.52 degrees Sagittarius and have already been married once, how does this concept work? I already have Sun conjunct Mercury natally; since the Sun does not make any more aspects before leaving Sagittarius, does this mean I will never marry again?

Last edited:

kbell

When I got married to my ex husband I didn't have any progressions in the 7th house. My chart ruler (Jupiter) did conjunct my IC (17 1 pisces and 17 27 pisces). I'm not sure how other people's progressions looked when they got married.

Last edited:

booboobunny

In contrast, someone with prominent Libra is rarely without a relationship
True... know an Aqua lady, but has Moon in Libra conjunct Pluto... Rarely without a relationship, or without two

The opposite is true when Capricorn is on the seventh-house cusp or Saturn placed there. Because these people are naturally cautious in relationships, they may limit their own marriage opportunities.
\

I think this is super interesting and funny, because I have venus in libra (in my 4th house) but capricorn is ruling my 7th house. and for me, yes there are allllllwaysssss guys around pursuing me and 85.67% of the time I'm in "love" (haha!) or having a crush on someone, but when it comes to actually starting a relationship or solidifying I really hesitiate every single time because I want to make sure that its the right decision. To me, I kinda approach relationships like they're investments haha! And honestly, relationships really aren't all that serious, and I would LOVE to be the type of person that can just enter into a relationship with someone they like and make it public for the whole world to know, but I just was never like that. Hahaha, hopefully it'll work out for me tho ;) Just wanted to support this idea, and put my 2 cents in!

JUPITERASC

could someone please explain to me when we say applying aspects before it leaves a sign what is it exactly? thank u!

Here's a good explanation (QUOTE)

APPLYING & SEPARATING ASPECTS

When two planets are moving together to an exact aspect they are applying. When they are moving apart from the exact aspect they are separating. Applying aspects are usually stronger psychologically than separating aspects. In event and horary horoscopes separating aspects refer to past events and applying aspects refer to future events.

from http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html#as

:smile:

LovelyMissAries

For goodness sake (and maybe this has already been pointed out) Astrology isn't the end all be all of life. It's merely tons and tons of suggestions and sometimes eerie accuracies. In no way does it mean you can't change the course of your life just because some planets aren't bowling in your 7th house. I'm sorry for sounding harsh but there's such an abundance of posts on here with users feeling bad about themselves, their lives because of the misunderstanding of astrology.

Last edited:

desperateneptune

Here's a good explanation (QUOTE)

APPLYING & SEPARATING ASPECTS
When two planets are moving together to an exact aspect they are applying. When they are moving apart from the exact aspect they are separating. Applying aspects are usually stronger psychologically than separating aspects. In event and horary horoscopes separating aspects refer to past events and applying aspects refer to future events.

from http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html#as

:smile:

apparently i am silly :unsure: for example 1 degr leo mars squaring 7 deg scorpio sun is an applying aspect and uranus 11 degr scorpio conjunct sun at 7 deg scorpio is a separating one? thank u!!!