Am I meant to be a loser in life?

Rebel Uranian

That was the question that came to my mind. I don't like it either but I want an answer and I have to keep the question exactly the way it first came to me in order for it to be correct :annoyed:

Edit: I asked the question "Am I meant to be successful in life?" at 13:52 if that's valid. I think the only change there is that it puts Saturn even more conjunct the Ascendant.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_03_chart_of_question_hp.71325.46769.gif
    astro_w2at_03_chart_of_question_hp.71325.46769.gif
    56.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Anachiel

You're putting a lot of faith in someone else's determination (and definition) of this issue for you. It's a very ambiguous question. Just looking at the chart, tho, shows you may be concerned about money or, money was the cause of the question as the Moon is in the 2nd house. The Moon is also separating from Mercury showing maybe some unresolved financial issue or possibly a disturbing report regarding finances.

The Moon is about to square Mars. Here we can see that you may have some difficulty in connecting with others in less than confrontational ways, as Mars rules the 7th. Mars also, interestingly, rules the 2nd house of money so, we see this money issue being highlighted again.

You own ruler, Venus isn't really doing a lot. She does have a powerful MR with Saturn, ruler of the 5th, so your own creative pursuits could assist you. She can't aspect Saturn however because a very detrimented Mercury beats her to it. This tells me that lack of further training, as Mercury rules the 9th of knowledge, could stop you from progresssing and that it may behoove you to continue your education in whatever field you are interested/involved in.

Jupiter also helps your Moon with a powerful MR and, again we see the education being highlighted as Jupiter naturally rules higher education and is the ruler of the 3rd in this chart.

Saturn on the Ascendant makes this difficult but, with more focus, movement and additionally, more training and skill, you can change your circumstances for the better.

Blessings,

Anachiel