John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Atalanta-Cagliari - Kick off starts with adventage of Darker in dignities, than when houses change signs there are very close differences, but there is one aspect more for Darker team, Mars conjuncts POF. Becouse of that aspect I gave small adventage to Atalanta.At the end of the match let say H1 and H7 do not change rulers but signs and teams change houses so the Darker welcomed L1 in its house- ruler of the 1st is in the 7th house deep inside the house.

clock

To all Concerned,

Further to my previous message find attached Soccer Match results played on 6Nov2011 and it shows Fail mark 37% only.

The method used is based on the krishnamurti paddhati Vedic advanced stellar astrology. The prediction is based on the horary chart generated for the horary number (random number between 1 to 249/ random degree 0 to <360), date/time & place of judgment for the match/team in question in favor of any one selected team.

This is a unique system, which was invented by the Late Prof. K.S.Krishnamurti by studying the difference between the twin’s birth charts life events. In Twins chart most cusps/planets position remains same. But when we zoom the chart in details the fastest movement can be noticed in the house Cusps and not much change in planets except MOON & SUN having some quite a bit change in a day. We know that the Zodiac is consisting of 360Deg (12Signs of each 30 Deg). Also we have 27 constellations each having 13d20m. To account this small fraction of change the 27 constellations are further sub divided in to the 249 unequal divisions (called sub lord) according to the Ruler of the particular star (that is owner of the constellation) and it’s ruling period called “vimshottari dasha”.

For example:
a) 0 deg Aries will have
Sign lord: Star Lord: Sub Lord
MARS: KET (Node-Tail): KET (Node-Tail)- [Belongs to Horary Number-1]

b) 0 deg Taurus will have
Sign lord: Star Lord: Sub Lord
VENUS: SUN: RAHU (Node-Head)- [Belongs to Horary Number-23]

You can Google and find the table showing the range (see the URL given below)
http://kpastrology.astrosage.com/reference-tables/sign-star-and-sub-table

When you (or the querent) select a horary number/random number (Instead of random number, Here I have used random Degree 0 to less than 360 ) that fixes the ascendant position in the zodiac for the place where you are trying to predict/judge for the particular horary query. At that moment all the planets in the respective sign are considered as “it is” and the analysis will be carried out accordingly. The zoadic is fixed type hence the precession for the date of judgment will be deducted to get the fixed zodiac position for cusps/planets.

In KP system, there is no unique proven RULEs (showing consistent results for large number of predictions) are available, especially for sports prediction each one astrologer who follows KP System itself differ based on the house matters represented by the cusps. For example 5th house/cusp is considered for sports & 6th house/cusp is considered for victory (winning the opponent). The transit of luminaries (MOON, SUN)/ planets at the time of match (or any other event in question) also considered depending upon the time difference between the date of judgment and the date of the match or any expected events date accordingly along with the lords for the Ruling period-inter period etc called DASHA also considered.

Hope the above gives some idea about the KP System.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

Attachments

• 6-Nov-2011(Soccer-R).pdf
    91.7 KB · Views: 35

banefranco

Barcelona was not clear to win what is visible in the chart,even it was not possible to place double chance on them. I have not placed bets for any of those matches becouse I missed Nurenberg the day before so the rule stands still: No predictions until Moon in VOC.

astro2222

C.E. qualification play-off round: Bosnia Hertegovina vs Portugal...Turkey vs Croatia...after seeing both charts I think that both will end in a draw,Tukery might win...by the way if one ruller makes a quarter with Asc/Dsc this means that the team will not score;met this at Bosnia's chart both rullers makes squares with Asc/Dsc...might be a 0-0? don't think so cause the need to score in order to qualify...

I am sure that Ireland is going to beat Estonia,who is a major surprise to be here!!!!

Last edited:

banefranco

I just think about what you wrote Astro to place column with aspects rulers to cusps and scores. In hurry to complete the table and present here.

banefranco

Here is the table of more than 50 matches. Now this can be analysed through selecting columns. I have never made such table with so many informations at one place. I do not know what to say yet it is open for discussion but I am still not sure in Moon to be changed like dispositor. Might be more matches are needed to be selected with that possibility. Might be. Anyone who has PDF converter can convert this table to WORD document and continue to fill it with the next matches. I wanted to place more but I hope that you will understand that this needs a lot of time so do not be leasy and fill up to five matches in the same way like it is done in this table and place here.
Do not analyse friendly matches.
Of course if there some missunderstandigs concerning this table I will answer.

Attachments

• Table with ranges for final analyse Soccer.pdf
    97.6 KB · Views: 80

banefranco

Something misses: Ruler's aspects to CUSPS of 1,4,7,10 houses. They produce goals but what is more interesting is if they produce any precise number of goals during one match.
When I selected Column (the last one) with Saturn placement in houses I was surprised that none of the teams with rulers from the 7th house and at the same time weaker than ruler of the 1st, scored at least one goal. All matches ended with zero. So this can be interesting e.g when team represented with ruler of the 1st house is stronger, do not change house, do not change the ruler or if the team changes ruler it is still stronger than 7th and if the team represented by the ruler of the 7th house has Saturn placed in the seventh house during the match that team does not score goal. That would be great information. It will make the same effect on contrary when Saturn is placed in the 1st house.
Well, we still wait that placement in the 4th and 10th house. That really needs a lot of check I cannot do it alone in the next months.
NBA awaits for me to finish it.

banefranco

Today 13.11.2011 Torino-Bari
Now what we have. Moon again, weak and slow and restless. Sorry this is not love story so
The Moon Ess digs -5 Acc digs +9
Saturn Ess digs +4 Acc digs +17
If I have not missed anything we go further and say
If you use Mercury like Moon Dispositor ( I do not) it stands like this
Mercury Ess digs -3 Acc digs +12
Saturn, the same
What is next?
Moon oppositon POF
In the second half, new rulers new rules, new strength
Sun Ess digs -5 Acc digs +8
Saturn Ess digs +4 Acc digs +17
At the end of the match Saturn enters the third house and becomes weaker, in Acc digs +14 (3 points less than before)
Sun goes to 4th house as ruler of the 1st team.

So my prediction is Torino wins or draw but I am pretty sure in win, so I am going to place big bet on Torino to win.
This is so big difference in dignities.
If you notice something else, please write

Attachments

• Torino-Bari 13.11.2011.jpg
    Torino-Bari 13.11.2011.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 30

banefranco

Torino draw.
Well the range in dignities is for two outcomes but I cannot find that aspect for goal Bari scored.
That is how to lose even you know ''who will not lose''.
L1 presence in the 4th house is not winning for the opposite team but L1 in th 4th house means that L7 team has adventage in the game playing what also means nothing for the final outcome but is sort of information.

astro2222

Manchester City vs Newcastle United... Manchester City will win this one
Everton vs Wolverhampton...Everton will win but Wolverhampton will mark at leas once...

astro2222

look at this match CFR Cluj vs U Cluj...match is going to be at Cluj,city from Romania...I think the match will be at least a draw or a U Cluj win... some person on some Romanian forum thinks the match will be won by CFR...

banefranco

Well I checked Man City but please explain why Manchester can win becouse I left that match, I am not sure.
I have checked two matches today.
Fiorentina-Milan 19.Nov.2011 20:45 (CET)
Valencia-Real 19.Nov.2011 22:00 (CET)
So according to dignities Fiorentina can win or draw and Real can win or draw.
I will place big bet (becouse of miss for Torino to win :sad: ) on Real to win or draw.
If someone else wants to join the discussion about these charts

Attachments

• Fiorentina-Milan 19.Nov.2011.jpg
    Fiorentina-Milan 19.Nov.2011.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Valence-Real 19.Nov.2011.jpg
    Valence-Real 19.Nov.2011.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 30

adypric

i have a proposal: when a team have some black on their equipment then this team is the dark team (saturn ,jupiter are their rulers)....bonefranco, what u think about this ?

banefranco

I think I understood you quite well so that is why I avoid some matches, becouse I cannot place teams for sure. Your idea is good but can you write e.g. in some cases who is darker, Chelsea-Manchester UTD or Bayern - Borusia Dortmund....I am scared of those mixed colored jerseys or Light red vs blue...I planned to write pairs in soccer with problematic jerseys so if it happens that they play again in the same what is to be expected we should know who is darker.

banefranco

The other comlicated way is to convert images in black and white of jerseys in Photoshop and than to compare them at the ''grey scale'' :smile:. That is hell of a job.

banefranco

Ok, the last doubt I have is about Moon, how to treat it's position when ruler, if I use Dispositor or not. Now you can se three matches with simmilar positions of the planets, lets say but opposite teams won the matches. Even worse Real won . :surprised:. I mean due to chart :biggrin:. The doubt still stands but one rule also. Do not predict matches when Moon is Via Combusta. At least for betting.
Bayern was the only team which win or draw was clear. I would like that one of you explains these charts more clear than me, it is easy to say do not predict matches under some conditions but it is more important how to predict even these charts. I avoid them but that is not the answer to satisfies any of us. But this is my best at the moment.

Attachments

• Aldershot-Maidenhead 22Nov2011.jpg
    Aldershot-Maidenhead 22Nov2011.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Napoli-ManchesterCity22Nov2011.jpg
    Napoli-ManchesterCity22Nov2011.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Real-DinamoZagreb22Nov2011.jpg
    Real-DinamoZagreb22Nov2011.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: