child birth prediction

hema

Saturn Jupiter conjunction in 5th house

Its been 2 years since we married. Though me and my husband love and respect each other a lot we couldnt get the thought of making a baby. Is that something related to jupiter saturn conjunction in 5th House of my horoscope. would be grateful if some kind hearted astrologers throw light on this.

have attached horo of me and my husband.

female born on 23 december 1980 5:05pm
male born on 08 january 1979 8:00am

Thanks and Regards
hema

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Attached natal chart and navamsa chart of hema assuming place of birth Bangalore.

Rajarshi

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_hema_ho.40340.32953.gif
    astro_2at_01_hema_ho.40340.32953.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 26
  • astro_29at_01_hema_ho.40628.46171 navamsa.gif
    astro_29at_01_hema_ho.40628.46171 navamsa.gif
    45.2 KB · Views: 20

Rajarshi

Vimsottari dasa need to be analysed.

Both moon and mars are bargottam and powerful.

Preference may be given to do analysis from moon instead of ascendant.

If somebody can post v. Dasa please.

Regards

hema

Dear friend,
My place of birth is Kanchipuram. DOB is 23 12 1980 5:05PM
My husband place of birth is Kumbakonam DOB is 08 Jan 1979 8:00AM

Kindly analyse on when we will have kid. And overall how is the horoscope in career and personnel life wise

Thanks and Regards,
Hema

Rajarshi

Natal chart and navamsa chart on basis of kanchipuram

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_hema_kanci_ho.34152.2595.gif
    astro_2at_01_hema_kanci_ho.34152.2595.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_29at_01_hema_kanci_ho.34215.4803 navamsa.gif
    astro_29at_01_hema_kanci_ho.34215.4803 navamsa.gif
    45.4 KB · Views: 27

Rajarshi

Analysis of Hema's chart:

Moon and Mars are in own house and Vargottama in navamsa chart. Moon and mars are very strong.:cool:

Venus is dominant in Navamsa chart.

will be continued...

members pl contribute

reagrds

Rajarshi

hema

Dear Rajashri,
what does it mean if moon and mars are very strong. how is it related in planning my family. Kindly elaborate it my friend.

Thanks and Regards,
Hema

Rajarshi

VIMSOTTARI DASA AND NAKSHATRA POSITIONS OF HEMA
[FONT=&quot]MER -17 Years[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 5/ 2/03[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 5/ 2/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MER 2/ 7/05[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KET 29/ 6/06[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VEN 29/ 4/09[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SUN 5/ 3/10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MON 5/ 8/11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAR 2/ 8/12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAH 20/ 2/15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUP 26/ 5/17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAT 5/ 2/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Planetary Positions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Planets Sign Longitude Nakshatra Pada[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Asc Taurus 028-26-14 Mrigasira 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sun Sagittarius 008-13-41 Mula 3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Moon Cancer 000-44-11 Punarvasu 4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mars Capricorn 000-36-38 Uttarashadha 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Merc Sagittarius 003-43-27 Mula 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jupt Virgo 015-11-07 Hasta 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Venu Scorpion 012-55-35 Anuradha 3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Satn Virgo 015-35-08 Hasta 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rahu [R] Cancer 019-22-25 Ashlesha 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ketu [R] Capricorn 019-22-25 Sravana 3[/FONT]

REGARDS:happy:

Rajarshi

Hema's chart,

Moon is in own house and Vargottam in Navamsa.

the analysis for children has been done on the basis of Moon sign. 5th house is Scorpio and lord is Mars. Mars is exalted in 7th house and again Vargottam in Navamsa. Venus is in the 5th house.

Hema is passing through Mercury Dasa and Mars antardasa upto Sept/ October 2012. Rahu presently is situated in Scorpio and disturbing the child possibility as not friendly with Mars. Mars is aspecting Scorpio from Leo.

The chances are becoming brighter to have a pregnancy within Mars subperiod.

Saturn the 7th lord is situated in 3rd and close to Jupiter has lost some power, though aspecting 5th house. The husband of native needs to be counseled to have confidence in family life as luck will flow in the family through the child. The coming of child will be beneficial for higher settlement of the father of child.

Regards:happy:

hema

Dear Rajashri,
Wordless to show my gratitude and many a thanks for your time and interest in clearing my confusions. Wish you
good luck in all your endeavours.

Thanks and Regards
hema

hema

another 2 years gone, but no luck..any kind hearted astrologers has anything to share with me regarding my child progeny.. my humble thanks in advance for your precious time'

Zappy

another 2 years gone, but no luck..any kind hearted astrologers has anything to share with me regarding my child progeny.. my humble thanks in advance for your precious time'

Hi Hema,

For Child Birth as per KP astrology 5th House Cuspal Sublord must signify 2,11 with influence from any of planets of growth such as juipter, moon and venus.

Detrimental House - 4,1,10

Your 5th House Cuspal Sublord is Mars.

Mar signification as per 4 step theory.

Step 1 -
No planet in its star, as such, it is strong significator of the cusp 8, where it is situated and also cusp 12 owned by it. Aspected by MON signifying 2 3 .

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is SUN, signifies the cusp 7 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord RAH has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 2, where it is situated. Rahu is in sign owned by MON thus signifies cusp 2 occupied by it and cusp 3 owned by it. It signifies cusp 3 being within 3º 20' orb.

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is MER, signifies the cusp 7 occupied by it and also cusp 5 owned by it.

So Mars is signifying 8,12,2,3,7,5. As you can see Mars is signifying 2nd House and also have influence of Moon. This means that Child birth is promised in your chart.

Your Current Mahadasha is of Mercury.(25th Dec 2002 - 25th Dec 2019)

Mercury's signification - 8,4,9,10,12,11

Bhukti taken as Jupiter (9th Jan 2015 - 16th April 2017)
Jupiter signification - 2,3,8,12

Antra is taken as Mars - (25th Oct 2016- 13th Dec 2016)
Mars signification 8,12,2,3,7,5

Ideally you should have child birth between 25th Oct 2016 - 13th Dec 2016.

All the best.

Regards,
Zappy.

PS - Your current bhukti is of Rahu from 22nd Jun 2012 - 9th Jan 2015 and it is signifying 2,3,7,5,6,1,4,9,10,11
Thought it was signifying 2,5,11 but it was signifying negative house too .i.e 1,4,10. Hence child birth was denied.

hema

dear zappy sir,

PS - Your current bhukti is of Rahu from 22nd Jun 2012 - 9th Jan 2015 and it is signifying 2,3,7,5,6,1,4,9,10,11
Thought it was signifying 2,5,11 but it was signifying negative house too .i.e 1,4,10. Hence child birth was denied.

Hence child birth is delayed you mean? not denied am i right?

also am going to take siddha treatment. is that ideal decision to go for siddha for child progeny. kindly reply. thank you!

Zappy

dear zappy sir,

Hence child birth is delayed you mean? not denied am i right?

also am going to take siddha treatment. is that ideal decision to go for siddha for child progeny. kindly reply. thank you!

Hi Hema,

I mean't Denied and not delayed. By meaning of Denied it was for that specific period. Don't worry you'll be mom by the end of 2016.

I really don't know about siddha treatment. So can't comment on that.

All da best

Regards,
Zappy.

mathur_dinesh

Venus is in a sign of Saturn which is associated with Jupiter. You are sexually inhibited. Rahu is with the Moon in Cancer which indicates that there are unfounded fears in your mind. These fears could be related to physical suffering that is involved in the process of birth. Unless these are attended to child birth appears difficult.

kshantaram

Premium Member
movable capricorn 9th inimical for the fixed taurus asc, stress-delays in matters of luck-higher education-distant travels-father-husband-facilitation house for children women's chart. mars aspects own aries 12th promoting foreign lands.

mars elevated capricorn conjunct ketu good for moving to distant lands and prosperity therein, but may not be good for facilitating child-birth,
ketu separative planet tending to abortions, etc.

inimical saturn conj jupiter lord 8th over virgo 5th, stress-delay in matters of education-romance-advisory roles-children. while may be good for economic studies, research, etc. lord mercury over the 8th, mer not considered encouraging for child birth, more intellectual/rational/neutral-communicator.

jupiter karaka-significator for children over the 5th itself could negate children. jupiter-sat mercurian virgo.

jupiter debilated aspect over capricorn 9th facilitation house for children. mars capricorn methodical and disciplined, tech aptitude, spirituality through service of mankind in action.

asc taurus energetic and creative. love of food and comforts. lord venus over scorpio and passionate though secretive with occult interests. venus aspected/restricted by saturn but encouraged towards the occult. moon-rahu sensitive cancer 3rd could have acting-singing-communication skills impacted by debilated aspect from mars, impacting energy levels and initiative and siblings.

mercury dasa friendly with taurus, lord 5th. mer-rahu dasa both friendly with taurus . rahu now transit friendly virgo 5th over jupiter-saturn, saturn lord 9th facilitator for children, jupiter karaka for children.

rahu the giver. scope for child rahu virgo transit by end 015 hopefully.

or when jupiter moves to jupiter-saturn virgo 5th after two years.

jupiter now transit moon cancer trine venus 7th for relationship. saturn currently transit elevated libra 6th good for overall progress especially employment prospects till end oct.

faith permitting,

could seek blessings of Mata Durga, donate 1.25kg each whole green moongdal, yellow split chanadal, whole black urad dal, rai, white til, at Mata Durga temple wed late evening along with some kumkum packet, green chunari, and karpoor packet - once a month.

light cow ghee diya daily morning for jupiter's blessings, karaka for husband, children, luck. pray to saint of your faith say Shirdisaibaba.
yellow flowers thurs mornings.

observe fast saturday evenings, daily evening light til oil diya.

daily morning offer white revadi prasad to lord Ganapathy for ketu.

come nov saturn 2.5yrs moves to enemy sign scorpio 7th over natal venus impacting relationship, while aspects own cap 9th protective of luck but may not be good for health of father-husband. faith permitting could float 1.25kg whole urad dal over a flowing river late evening after sunset with prayers to Mata Mahakali. saturn also aspects leo 4th impacting domestic comforts-peace-property matters-mother.

hope generic observations help take stock of the chart-transits.
could share feedbacks.

wishing well,

kshantaram

JAI MATA DURGE, OM SHRI SAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA
OM SHRI SAIGURUVE NAMAHA, JAI MATA MAHAKALI