Will I Win the Lottery?

renjer

This morning I heard an ad on the radio about a lottery which is run by MSWA, a multiple sclerosis foundation. They promised a 1 in 15 chance to win something, so it sounded quite intriguing. As soon as I heard the ad, I cast a chart, but felt that I wasn't yet competent to read it (I'm still a beginner after all) - thus I didn't buy the lottery then.

So just now, I think that I am more confident to read the chart and I think I'll win something.

Lottery represents 11th house (according to Frawley's Horary Textbook) which is ruled by the Moon. I am represented by House 1 and 2, which are Sun and Venus.

1. A trine is applying from Moon to the Sun so I take it that I will win...
2. Antiscion of Sun conjuncts the Moon
3. Antiscion of POF is on the cusp of House 1.

Until I realise that the Moon is in its fall in Scorpio. Maybe it'll only be a small win after all.

Is there anything else you can see from this chart?

P.S. Lottery is drawn twice, once in April, and once in May. Do I have to cast charts for those dates as well?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_will_i_win_the_lottery_2017216_hr.41169.26305.gif
    astro_24gw_01_will_i_win_the_lottery_2017216_hr.41169.26305.gif
    60.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
A good aspect of host rulers 1st, 5th and 11th and 6th give you the win. It is the action of the self (Mars Aries) to the chance (Leo 5th) to the hopes wishes desires (11th Saturn, Uranus preferable Uranus) and the lotto money or chance money (6th Mercury) that gives the win. These are the basic combinations..the signs on the hourly calculated house's augment these traditional first lord powers. Without their testimony or favor do not expect the lights to give you the easy win nationally.

Lets say if the Sun favored Mars, and you had Fortuna in the first, there was additionally another aspect from Mars/Sun to Fortuna in that house, there would be a tie in..and so it goes about the house's each lord or sign within a sector of a chart granting favors of a personal nature, and especially the impetus or chance 5th host sign Leo on the first being under your rule..zowweeee. There must be electric, and magnetic forces..dry and hot with Aquarius 11th warm winds and moist, to win. Mars, Sun, Mercury, Uranus..The Moon is an emotional appeal and should the 5th or 11th favor her also this is a great good augur.

Just a little of the 'modes-operand-i' here of the favors of the lights about the topic I have been enlightened on or red up about..it isn't so cut and dry about the energies..there has to be a national or commerce blessing going your way to receive the monies..wouldn't hurt. The 12th/9th house good aspects wouldn't hurt to be benign for you either..that is Jup.:tongue::w00t:

'The best laid plans of mice and men do often go astray' so the saying goes..so look to the natal and then the progressions first before the horary will augment. The promise in the natal energized by the progressions must be in place for such a grand scale energy to emerge for you. What is testified of in the natal chart/progression/transits concerning the lotto win represents the best energies present to give you your hearts desire..a win that is deserved must be reflected in the birth map first and then 'hands down' the energies are in your favor.

All the best

Vyri

Last edited: