What will be the final disposition?

Helllo All,
I have a chart in which I'm questioning what the final disposition is for a court case that I'm involved in. This is a case between myself and another individual regarding damage to their property. With the late ascendant, I was initially thinking that this was just something out of my control at this point, but it was pointed out to me that I had initially had the wrong year on this chart when I erected it, so I'm assuming that the answer may not change much and that now I possibly DO know the answer.

Details (Modern)

I am pluto (2nd)
Moon is VOC (4th)
She is venus (3rd/4th)
Her car is sun (2nd)
Authority figure is Mercury (Mediator/Judge)
Final disposition is 4th Pisces.

I'm not 100% certain that the VOC moon will make nothing come of this matter, however, this meeting with the mediator has been rescheduled several times, and she's offered/attempted to handle this outside of mediation, which for various reasons, I just did not go for.
Because the judge and her car are hitting my second house, and I'm being squared by Uranus... I'm taking this to mean that I will lose this case and be responsible for the damages. The moon applying a favorable sextile to my ruler, pluto, does give me hope about this resolution. Possibly meaning that I won't be 'charged', but will have to pay and they'll accept my financial arrangements.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-01-04 at 11.59.42 AM.png
    Screenshot 2017-01-04 at 11.59.42 AM.png
    242.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

fensi88

The final disposition will be in favor of the person represent with Venus, because ruler of the 4th house is in Libra which is in detriment of the Mars, your ruler.