What job or field will I ever be good at

Hsn1983

Hi everyone
I have been doing a job that i never liked in the past 12 years and this year my natal ascendant profected to the 10th house Aries where Mars sun and mercury located a major change in my job happened made me think of quitting and doing something else it has been frustrating ever since I started it and I cant keep doing what I hate
My questikn is the title please help if u r great at vocational horary

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question: 22 Jan 2017 TZ = -1.0 6.4400 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=23Cap30
Sco is on 10th house cusp, so you can be succesfull in the fields of chemistry, medicine, insurance, maternity department, surgery, research work, detectives, iron and steel works, military department. Ruling Planet- Mars indicates civil engineering, soldier, army, hunting, circus, lawyers, ambassadors, property delaers, spying and wicked company, armed service, electrical engineers, butchers, atomic energy, postal service, contractor.

Hsn1983

wow I have Mars conjunction MC in my day birth chart along with the sun but Mars is only 16 degrees away from the sun could that indicate failure at work? no luck? I work in a medical field but never was happy

Thank you very much i wish you can put the chart here and others can provide specific answers these indications of Mars are too many and nowadays one can't be sure where to start, very sad

Last edited:

fensi88

Here is the chart:

ih3ya0.gif