Progressed chart Moon & Saturn conjunct IC, DC

Neptune Rising

Hello,

I've been studying Solar Arcs and progressed charts. I have some transits coming up all at the same time around October '07 involving:
  • tr Saturn opp natal Moon
  • N Node conjunct natal Moon
  • lunar eclipse near natal Moon in August
  • transiting Mars in my 7th house will square natal Pluto, trine natal Moon
  • tr Saturn, Venus and N Node/S Node will be squaring natal nodes too
  • all the while tr Pluto is conjunct natal Mars
  • tr Mars is sextiling tr Venus at this time also
  • eeek - I just realised Solar eclipse Sept 11 is at 18 degrees Virgo, opposite natal Ceres at 18 degrees Pisces.
In March ,07 Solar eclipse was conjunct Natal Juno and Progressed Ceres. At the end of September tr Sun will oppose natal Juno.

I looked at my progressed chart for Feb 2008.
It showed pr Saturn conjunct the Descendant, pr Moon conjunct the Nadir.

I ahve heard bad things about this location of progressed Saturn, but good things about Pr Moon.

Could anyone please shed some light about the position of SAturn and Moon in the Progression chart? Am I to expect a divorce of some sort? (I'm not even married).

Here is the progressed chart:

Here si the transits for 17 Oct 2007:

I hav a feeling there are some big 'karmic' things coming up, certainly a wonderful time to learn about the effects of these transits. I think I'll get myself an 'Astrology Diary' to keep notes.

I would really appreciate anyone who could share some of their wisdom on these charts!

Many thanks in advance.

NR

Last edited:

starlink

Hi Neptune! Well, Saturn on the cusp of the 7th does not mean "divorce" coming up. It could mean several things, and one of them could mean that relationships could (or have to) undergo (re)structure of some kind because the relationship is not working too well for some reason. This could in the end improve relationships if both parties understand the need and constructively work(Saturn) at bettering the relationship. It could be a trying time.
Saturn could also mean marriage! A relationship being established (Saturn), or the starting of a serious relationship. Should Saturn be the ruler of the 5th house for instance, than that could be the case.
Oppositions and squares do not always mean something terribly negative. It means strive, extra input in order to get something going. Your Moon is in the picture now, opposition, trine, eclipse, so it is either a family or homesector being affected and changes made or taking place, or there will be some emotional issues being worked out (or at). As the 7th house is involved as well, it also has to do with relationships. Maybe there is a need to do away with some person who is not good for you anymore so that you will feel emotionally better again (Mars square Pluto, but trine Moon).
Everything depends of course on how the whole chart is composed.
In your natal chart Saturn is ruler of the 2nd house ,the house of income, possessions, selfworth but also love (natural ruler Venus). You have the ruler of the 7th, Mercury, in the 2nd, as well as the Sun and Venus. This shows that you strongly need a partner who can support you , especially financially.
With so many planets in the 2nd being financially secure is of utmost importance to you, it is an emotional necessity, psychologically seen. Worldly seen it could mean that you will do everything in your power to secure financial stability through an income in your life.
Ruler of 2 is now approaching your 7th in the progressed chart and this could mean maybe, meeting someone who fulfills those requirements. Saturn in your chart trines the Moon and Jupiter(ruler of your Ascendant!), a very good indication of a good financial situation, you are probably used to having a good life.
If now Saturn in the progressed chart sextiles the Moon,it is repeating the trine in the natal chart . It will enhance the natal aspect if anything (more energy put into it through the temporary sextile aspect).
All in all, I also see a positive change coming up for you, at least some exciting times, so lets hope we are right. (the Nodes also have to do with relationships not to forget, so the squares are pushing that a bit as well).

Last edited:

Virinchi

no marriage no divorce
but accident is seen
did you even have a major accident or some surgery earlier ?
if no, then expect it soon

starlink

I dont know Virinchi. The 12th house (hospitals) in the progressed chart is not accentuated.I dont see the progressed Sun or Moon there which is usually an indication of hospitalization. Looking at the transits, indeed, Mars is getting the transit from Pluto , but Mars is ruler of the 4th. The natal square from Mars to Jupiter could show problems between herself and one of the parents in early childhood. I think it has more to do with great changes or upset in the home.
She has Sun-Uranus square natally, but Sun-Mars is usually seen as being accident prone. If anything, some friend or family member could be the one undergoing surgery. Moon is ruler of the 8th in the progressed chart and positioned in her natal 5th (house where we find children or loved ones).

Mercury, ruler of her natal 8th house (surgery, death) indeed in her first house of the progressed chart, square Uranus and the Moon and Mars in opposition to Saturn, ruler of the progressed Ascendant could give the idea of an accident or surgery, but we always have to look at the progressed chart in combination with the natal chart. Here we see, that progr. Mercury falls conjunct natal Mercury in the 2nd! and progressed Mars conjunct the natal 2nd house. I think that her value system will undergo drastic changes because of circumstances happening in the family. Just my view.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Virinchi said:
no marriage no divorce
but accident is seen
did you even have a major accident or some surgery earlier ?
if no, then expect it soon

Thanks for looking Virinchi. Eeek, I'd better be careful! I think back to the only time I have to be hospitilised, around 1991, progressed Neptune had just entered into the 12th house. I had pneumonia and was kept in there for 2 or 3 weeks. It wiped me out. Nothing else since then.

Could you please tell me roughly when you see this accident happening? Could you show me what aspects show this also please?

Thank you.

NR

Neptune Rising

starlink said:
She has Sun-Uranus square natally, but Sun-Mars is usually seen as being accident prone. If anything, some friend or family member could be the one undergoing surgery. Moon is ruler of the 8th in the progressed chart and positioned in her natal 5th (house where we find children or loved ones)

Thank you very much indeed Starlink! I've read Sun square Uranus indicates something to do with the father being unpredictable, I've seen mine sporadically since i was 6.

My friend has recently been intouch with me afer a long period of no contact to tell me he had a major accident whilst on his bicycle, he is now in a wheelchair. I'm hoping to see him soon.

I'm not sure about the family member having accident, I pray not. A medium/tarot reader I see about once a year told me in May, I will probably be visiting my father on a hospital bed. He's undergone a hip replacement within the last 2 years. I haven't been in touch with him for over 10 years, but am trying to this year.

NR

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi Starlink! Thank you very much for such indepth look at my charts. You've clarified things for me, I really appreciate you taking the time to look. This does make sense to me. The more I looked at these charts, the more my mind turned to jelly! Thanks for sharing your insight.

starlink said:
In your natal chart Saturn is ruler of the 2nd house ,the house of income, possessions, selfworth but also love (natural ruler Venus). You have the ruler of the 7th, Mercury, in the 2nd, as well as the Sun and Venus. This shows that you strongly need a partner who can support you , especially financially.

I always seem to attract men with money, who can support me, who are stronger than me emotionally, and that I can learn from. That is probably one of the things I look for in a long term partner, as well as mental compatibility. Those are the most important things to me, mental first.

starlink said:
Ruler of 2 is now approaching your 7th in the progressed chart and this could mean maybe, meeting someone who fulfills those requirements. Saturn in your chart trines the Moon and Jupiter(ruler of your Ascendant!), a very good indication of a good financial situation, you are probably used to having a good life.

I did meet a guy nearly 2 years ago now, older than me and wealthy. It feels very karmic like nothing I've experienced before. We had a relationship for a year but I finished it recently. Somehow I'm not sure its really over yet though. He has his Pluto directly opposite my Moon, his Chiron conjunct my Moon. I'm wondering what will happen with us when tr Saturn opposes my Moon. His Saturn conjunct my tightly Sun, my Sun conjunct his Saturn loosley.

I'm quite looking forward to actually experiencing these transits, what better way to learn!

NR

Neptune Rising

In my natal chart (rectified it to 5.15am birth time), Transiting Jupiter is going through 12th house, conjuncting natal Neptune and N Node. Could this indicate an accident?

NR

starlink

No sweat NR, we all have to be careful when crossing roads, driving cars, climbing trees and ladders and what not, so even not considering a potential accident, people have to be careful in what they are doing. It is a pitty that there was not another forum member as well reading this, it would have been nice to read different oppinions. Take it easy and dont panick please!! No need.

Virinchi, if you are a serious astrologer than I suggest you change the way you tell things to your client (s). Just plain blank telling them that they will get an accident and it maybe has happened already is, in my opinion, the worst thing an astrologer could do. It is psychologically totally wrong, absolutely not helpful (and that is what we are here for) and insensitive, sorry to say so. If you think that an accident is a possibility, then warn the person in such a way that they do not start panicking!! After all, you might be totally wrong and they are walking around with fear in their hearts for the coming weeks, months! I hope you do understand and not feel offended, I really had to say this.

Neptune Rising

Thank you Starlink. I do agree, in which the way someone gives advice to another coming to them for help/advice. Words are powerful and should be treated with care. I'm not sure of the difference between self-fulfilling prophecy and fate, if there is a difference, but advice like this with no other input can fill a person with fear/dread - some people are very vulnerable to this kind of news.

I fully relate to these emotions with tr Pluto conjunct natal Mars/ tr Chiron conjunct natal Mercury/Venus again, and can explore these within myself, (hopefully) rather than experience them in my outer world. I appreciate the advice but also agree with Starlink, words like this need to be treated with more care.

Neptune

Neptune Rising

Hi,

I've been looking back to 1994 and my transits then, Saturn and Mars were conjunct natal Moon. It was actually around this time that I had pneumonia and not 1991 as I thought. Chiron was also opposite natal Moon.

Is there something about Saturn being in Pisces or Virgo, and combined with Mars, that could give an ilness of this sort?

When I go ahead to July 2008, Mars and Saturn at 6 degrees Virgo will oppose natal Moon. Could this be the transit that will bring some sort of illness? Chiron isn't involved in this one.

Natal Moon is the ruler of my 8th house. I think Saturn/Mars will be in my 8th house at this time. I'm a little nervous about this transit.

Thank you

NR

starlink

Well, Pisces has to do with the feet, mainly, and illnesses that are very difficult to diagnose. Virgo deals more with the intestines.(so appendicitis and other problems in the belly). I just had an operation last March because a part of my intêstine had gotten stuck inside scarr tissue of another older operation. That is the sort of things to do with Virgo. So when you should all of a sudden get very heavy cramps in the whole abdomen, lower and upper and start vomiting badly, dont wait, let someone bring you straigth to the hospital. I just give this as an advice just in case anything like this should occur. It is Gemini that has to do with the lungs (my daughter has about 4 planets in Gemini, even though she is Aries and her main problems are always colds, coughs, lunginfections). 8th house has to do with surgery and it could indeed be a possibility that with the same planets in hard aspects as in 1994, something similar could take place or something else, things like that are impossible to know. A conjunction is much more powerful than an opposition. Oppositions have to do with relationships as well, so there could be something of a power issue happening around that time maybe, not an illness. You also must look at other transits or progressions at that time in 1994 which are now not working. Just take care of your health, if that's where you are afraid of, have a good cheque-up as soon as you think there is something wrong with you and above all, dont be afraid of things. You dont know at all what it could be after all and you are nervous for nothing. There you think you are getting ill whilst in reality it will work out as a fight with a family member or something like that. Moon has to do with the emotions, the house environment, real estate, restaurants and 8th house, apart from Sex, death and hypnotism, also with other people's money, inheritance. maybe you will inherit! You see, it is not productive to worry. what you fear is what you attract Ï always say. Just try to focus on somethîng else, in the meantime making sure that you keep healthy, foodwise, exercise wise or whatever.

Oh, by the way, when I had my operation I could not find ANYTHING in my chart that even remotely pointed to this (in fact, life threatening) situation. All trines and sextiles, nothing nasty to be seen at all, so there you are!

Last edited: