When will my progressed venus conjunct with my natal ascendant?

HeyPlayGirl

when i had my progressed venus conjunct my ascendant 5 years ago it was the best time of my life! didn;t last but it was good while it did. how often does that happen? i'm not necessarily looking for a specific answer but just wondering if it can happen often or is it a cycle like evry 20 years?
thanks in advance

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Kerrie

If it has already conjuncted I dont think its going to conjunct again in this lifetime. In about 55 years from now you will have it sextile your ascendant and then about 85 years from now a square.

Oh but this all depends on whether it turns retrograde, give us your birth details and I will have a look for you.

Kerrie

when i had my progressed venus conjunct my ascendant 5 years ago it was the best time of my life! didn;t last but it was good while it did. how often does that happen? i'm not necessarily looking for a specific answer but just wondering if it can happen often or is it a cycle like evry 20 years?
thanks in advance

Forget about my first post as this doesnt apply. Now Im not sure where you are getting your data from? Are you talking about your Progressed Venus to your Natal Ascendant?

If you were born 18 Sept 1984.

Progressed Venus conjuncted your Natal Asc when you were approx. 8 years old. The next time it will make an aspect is the sextile and thats when it gets to about 1 degrees Cap at around age 60.

Ok... maybe I know where you are going. I had a look at just your Progressed chart... you didnt have any Progressed Ven conjunct Progressed Asc in the past, although it has been about 1 degree off for about 5 years... You have your Progressed Venus cojunct your Progressed Ascendant around your birthday in 2010... Yeah!!!

This is what CafeAstrology.com says (http://www.cafeastrology.com/progressedplanetsaspects.html)

Progressed Venus conjunct Ascendant ! This very beneficial aspect will bring you much pleasure and the possibility of acquiring wealth and property. Your agreeable, attractive and helpful nature makes this a good time for advancing your social, artistic and romantic life. Strong permanent relationships can be formed at this time; engagement or marriage is possible. There may be an improvement in your domestic situation, and your general environment will be more luxurious and more comfortable that usual.

Im jealous :tongue:.

HeyPlayGirl

OMG i'm excited!! thanks for letting me know that!

i was told by another user in one of my other posts (don't want to say the name but they are VERY accurate in what they've told me) "Age 20 SA Venus conj Asc possibly first romance?" and i guess i didn't read it correctly, i thought i read "SP" instead of "SA" without checking and assumed it was referring to progressions. i guess it stands for "solar arcs"? i know nothing about solar arcs i'll read up on them.

but since i thought what i read was secondary progressions, i looked up the meaning at cafe astrology and read what you just quoted and it fit perfectly! i geuss solar arcs and SP have a bit in common?
when i was 20 i went from living in poverty and being depressed and kinda chubby to losing weight rather quickly, meeting the guy i would date for 4 years, making thousands a month, and moving to a new city with this boyfriend where we lived in a nice apartment. (as opposed to my mom's dangerous neighborhood with no freaking running water and countless other issues! it's where i'm currently living) but now knowing i may get a chance next year to get myself togetehr makes me SO OPTIMISTIC!! thanks for letting me know and helping me out!

HeyPlayGirl

**EDIT**
i see that the description at cafeastrology pertains to solar arcs as well as progressed and natal planet. no wonder it fit perfectly. thanks again

Kerrie

You seem to be having a great time and it will last a lot longer than late next year, the progression will just peak them, so expect as long a time as you have been feeling good now to last after the exact of the progression.

Enjoy and be happy.