Will there be a relationship between these 2? One Tsquare is having trouble reading.

tsquare

The situation:

Guy falls for girl, sort of, doensn't know girt too well, but there's always been hints, spoken across great distances, have mutual old friends, know of one another but don't know one another, but both are visible by one another and have been seen by one another.

He asked me to do a chart for him after I jokingly said we could do a horary chart about it, I asked in a way that if he had no idea what it was I could just chage the subject, I don't talk too much about occult interests publicly, most just think your crazy. He said he wanted to, kenw waht it was instantly, I was surpised becuase I didn't know he knew anything about astrology but I guess he's had a chart done before, and he just doesn't talk about it. It's Intersting to meet another friend that is a closet astrologer, or at least intersted in the subject. We have known eachother for a while, but anything out of the ordinary, mundane, "Hows the car running? See the game last night?", type stuff hasn't come up.

So he asked the question and I cast the chart.....and neither of us can tell what is going on with this chart.....I'm having trouble with a few things....

Question is, "Is she with another, and is there a chance for us, romantically or otherwise."
The guy wants a relationship wih the girl, i doubt she knows it yet...haha...but she might.
They havn't spoken much, some, emails, chat, short messages, she's working allot right now and so is he, but they may meet in a few months.
Something might happen or nothing might happen.
I don't want to say too much because I could give away who they are, they are public personalities.

Here is the chart.

Images Like This One

First look:
Asc is late, but not too late, not beyond 27 degrees, which I have read is too late.
The ruler of the the first, the quarant, is venus, which is in the questeds 5th house.
the ruller of the 7th, the quested....well..that is where I am having trouble.
Is it pluto, or mars?
That would change everything wouldn't it.

I don't want to put too much down till I have a better idea of the quested.
I have notes on reading mars as the quested, and I put little to nothing down reading the chart as pluto as the quested.
I could easily fill the page with just one as the quested, I don't want to do interpreations on both, it's too messy
(edit: I kind of did it anyway..oops)

Intersting chart though, and I can't tell much on it...
Based upon the question I look at the sun and it's placement with wonder, it being in teh third from the seventh, and just entering the querants 4th house....could it indicate, the other the querant is talking about, or his desire or will towards a romanti relationship, being it is the ruller of his 5th house.
I can't tell.
there are other things.
Like the moon aspecting both mars and venus, opposition to venus, yet a trine to mars, and it is in teh qurenets 5th...I'm not sure how to read that...
There is an aspect between the quested and the querant, but ONLY IF mars is the quested.
If pluto is the quested I just made the assumption, being it is in the 8th of the querent that it could indicate the answer is hidden, or it could indicate that hte quested is alone, single, posibly....I really am not certain on how to look at it.

Need more on the quested before i go to far with it, I need to know which is the quested.

I'm looking ot the ruller of the seventh because it's someone he's noticed, theve talked little, it's not a marage question though either, so I really don't know how to read it.

Saturn interests me, being it is in the 5th of the querant, and conj the moon, also Rx, and both that are conj there are in aspect to the potential querent, saturn by reception, I think...my terminology *****..hopefully I pointed to the saturn mars conection by trine though and the fact that saturn rules the house the possible quested is located in.

Mars is exaulted.
That intersted me.
It is close to the sun, 16 degrees....rule I read for the sun eating up mars, weakening mars, is 17 degrees...
I have trouble with the idea of mars being weakened by the sun....and i've seen contradictory opinion on this, but it is mentioned that mars cna damage planets in conj in horary...still....burnt under the suns rays....I wondr how that could be with a hot planet like mars. (shrugs)

Mercury is Rx.
Mercury rules the querents 2nd house...so...who cares, right?
it is burnt in the sun, this is not a comunciations question..there are always comunications..haha..but how could it factor in?
I'm not certain.

Then I look to the 4th from the first and see cancer there, the end of matters for the querent, and there is nothing there. It's ruller is cancer, and cancer is in Virgo....not a good place for the moon?
It is conj saturn...I assume that is not fortunate.
It does aspect both the querent and the possible quested, mars.
The querent by a tight opposition...the quested by a tight trine...

There are a few other things I see as posible ways to look at the chart, but I really don't wnat to go there, it gets to messy.
Reading from the houses to teh 4th to see the end of matters for the houses is not my strength, neither is horrary, but I wanted to try it anyway.

Need to know more about the quested.

I could be reading too much from the traditional ruler as mars, and i don't want to run on forever reading the chart that way, when it could just be pluto, all alone in the 8th from the first of the quested.
WHich could signify anything In My book.... It could mean loss of the quested for the querent, it could simply mean she's alone. I don't have allot of practice with this, so it's kind of all up in the air, and I'm just kind of going...yeah...haha...could be anything.

Since she doens't know much about the relationship...at least from what I know, and much about this guy, even though she's mentioned knowing him in ways the querent does not fully understand........through others, she's seen him arround, the qurent is the once currious about a relationship....it's too bad I can't talk to the quested, but I don't know how much I want to be involved...haha...not my thing playing matchmaker, but it's kind of cool to bump into someone in 3d world with an interst in astrology.

Judging by her maybe not knowing much, she could be pluto in his 8th...in the dark....you see...I could go all day like this....just possibly making stuff up....not enough personal experience here....but if I work on a few questions and wait for the results, I'll see some actual action in play and end up being a better judge.

Moon is not void of course, but there is the fact that it is in Virgo...hmm...and it is conj saturn Rx...so I relaly don't know..allot of obsticles maybe, setbacks, etc....
Really mars looks like the real force in the chart, and posibly weak under the suns rays, or posibly just escaping or entering the suns rays, but the sun moves as well...so I'm not sure how to read that...16 degrees is wide enough to escape the suns rays, is it not? How exact does this need to be?
With the querent being vunus I see him as the atractor, and her as the agressor, being mars, and in exaultation, but who knows. I don't.

I'm sure I missed allot of things.
That's why I posted it.

I don't feel to comfortable helping others with horrary, maybe later, but I'm quite dumb with it. It hought the chart intersting none the less. He'll find out anyway soon enough..months...

Another intersting thing about doing this for another is I'll get to see his reactions and kind of watch this play out....

Neptune aspects both the asc, and the dec, very tight...to the degree...
Form the qurents 11th house, and the quesiteds 5th....

Not sure of what i should make of aspects to the angles...I should maybe ignore them.

It's mainly just obsevations, I don't know allot.

TS

I have another chart I am working on as well here, on this forum, concerning myself. Not enough has materialised yet with that one, so I havn't responded yet. The plan is to respond when I know more.
I'll know more later, it's not even close to the midway point on the date, a few weeks, and then there is the midpoint on the dates end of the question..I gave that one an end date so I could have evidence, or at least something I could better judge as to how it all works out when asking a question in that way. Hopefully it goes well.

archergirl

Re: Will there be a relationship between these 2? One Tsquare is having trouble reading.

The answer is very likely to be 'no' to the real question, which is, Will we get together?

The Moon has separated from Venus and Mars, and applies to conjunct Saturn Rx, the great prohibiter, in the very relevant 5th house of romance. The Moon would have to get past Saturn in order to reach the 5th ruler, the Sun. Venus and Mars apply by a 'weak' sextile...so there isn't much impetus.

So probably not, I'm afraid.

AG:)