composite pluto conjunct north node?

fireflower

i have a pretty intense composite chart with a new friend and am wondering if a composite pluto, north node conjunction is a recipe for disaster or if the relationship itself seems fated and will change us both for the better. it's nearly exact, only 2 minutes apart! any advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance!!

Attachments

• chartttt.jpg
    chartttt.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 27

Claire19

Are you using the birthcharts with the accurate birth times for both parties?

I would say that in the 11th it can be more of a group activity kind of friendship and where the things that you do together or the causes that you get involved in is what you have in common.. ...Pluto there can be very transformative but the north node is not valid as it is a merging of both of your north nodes and really only the personal nodes are to be used. Others may disagree but nodal contacts are fated for sure in most significant relationships as far as synastry goes.

fireflower

Thank you for your reply. Both birth times are accurate and in synastry her north node is conjunct my moon by 13s. Both are in the 1st house as we both have Sagittarius rising. Also my north node (11th/Libra) is opposite her venus (3rd/Aquarius) by 33s.