Tarot 3 card spread: help understanding.

Hello all,
so, I have been going through some major shifts for the past 4 months (from the birth of my baby). So much emotional debris has been brought up to the surface, in addition of me going through post-postpartum blues/depression. I am re-evaluating everything: from my personal life views to my relationship with my family, etc. It is never a dull moment of me digging inside, figuring out, crying over, releasing, rinse, repeat.

I have also decided that I hate working for corporate America, and want out. I can do what I do for a living from the comfort of my own home and for more money. It seems like the only thing that holds me at work is health insurance. There are other creative things I want to dedicate myself to (soap making and animal communication/reiki), which is impossible when working full time.

In addition to all that all of the sudden I am seeing 11:11 everywhere I turn....

So, last night I did two quick 3 card spreads. But being so upside down with my emotions, I am having hard time really getting to the bottom of the message.
Please help?

First spread was to gain some clarity in my emotional state. I just pulled three cards without identifying which one is what: Wheel of Fortune, King of Cups and Knight of Cups. All came upside down, if it matters (I usually don't take that into consideration).

Second spread was a question to the cards about my decision to leave work. The present situation card was The Moon, forces at work card was Eight of Pentacles, and possible outcome card was The Sun. Woah, right? :)

But again, my intuition is pretty clouded right now, can someone help?

Thank you, thank you, thank you,
Katya