composite and davison confusion

utopia

Hi all,

After pixiequixs’ message about linking charts to signatures, I finally managed to link my chart to my signature (I guess…) . thanks to pixie:)

Here I have got a confusion about composite charts;
I attached my boyfriends and my charts (both natals, composite and davison charts…)

Here comes my confusion;
by the help of a composite chart we can understand the relationship(what kind of a relationship, what are the weaknesses strengts etc)

And the thing that I don’t get is what does the Davison chart stands for or if it is the same thing then which one do you think is better to use?
Which one indicates the relation in a better way.

İn the davison chart mercury is very very strong so the thing said on the composite “ this relatioship lacks communication” is very very very wrong. İnfact in our case the situation is; we communicate but also w emay start arguing when we communicate so here the both charts work.

But in the davison chart there is a very poor venus but we really have love and affection in our relation which takes my attention to composite chart where the venus is very strong by dignity and sign pisces

And I guess there is also a very good point which is ; both composite and davison chart's have sun /moon midpoint conjuct my sun and his moon.So he understands the relation on subconsious basis and I understand it conciously

So it goes like this and I am very very confused… :confused:

Can someone help me with this. Which one should I use??? And also please correct me if I’m wrong with my interpretations:rolleyes:

Many many thanks in advance

About our composite chart here is my interpretation;

· The moon is via combusta ; I have also a ? here should I interpret this as a natal via combusta or not?(too many questionmarks…):confused: :confused: :confused:

· Sun in leo (dignity) +8, conjucts mercuryin leo (dignity) +1 in the 11th house where it can easily shows itself especilly in public people may think that we are a good couple

· Mars is on Asc from 12th house that makes the relationship with bursts of anger

· Pluto is on the 1st house so this is a strategic and charismatic relationship cause it also makes a sextile to sun

· Venus in pisces (dignity) +14; conjucts moon so inside this is a joyful relation

· Saturn trines neptun; means by the help of social relations this relation can achieve and own the things it dreams

· This relationship lacks communication(mercury burst), and also very active relationship(mars on asc)

*** I must also admit the composite sun; squares my and his sun(which can be a problem)

When I look for synastry here are the things that I found in bi-wheels;

I’m also adding the things we found out by bi wheels;
  • His moon- jupiter conjuction is on my sun 4 orbs (and also his moon is at the midpoint of my sun and mercury);I Express myself as he thinks a women should do so,

• His mars opposites my sun 3 orbs; he might show his anger through me.

• His mercury-sun conjuction opposites my venus- jupiter conjuction;there is an attraction but sometimes we have great disagreements (becouse he sometimes lacks thinking when it comes to show his character;sun-mercury conjuction), and guess becouse of jupiter İt is always me to handle and calm the situation;

• My mars- saturn conjuction sextiles his moon jupiter conjuction; seems like I can realize(mars -saturn) his subconcious dreams(moon-jupiter

• His sun, uranus, North node, mercury and ASc is in my 3rd house; he definetly will teach me

• His saturn squares my venus; he disiplines me esp. on Money issues(venus)

• My venus is in his 7th house; I love(venus) his relationship(7th house) notions

• My sun is in 8th house: I know(sun) the things that he affraids of(8th house)

Composite

[img=http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5791/sfpagegn4.png]

Davison

My boyfriend

IntoAstro

I find the composite very telling about the relationship in general, and the davison useful for predicting events to the relationship.

The davison is a living entity like a natal chart (midpoint in time and space) so one can progress the davison as well as look at transits to it.

Sweet Stars

On astro.com there are two Davison relationship charts.

One says Davison relationship chart corected

and the other says

Davison relationship chart Uncorrected

Which do I go by?

I'm lost.

:confused:

utopia

Hi IntroAstro,

Thanks for the reply, but I must admit I still got more and more confusions:eek:
When I look at the Davisn Chart I see aSaturn transit to sun. So I interpret it as A Big Transformation,Change in our relationship. Am I right?:rolleyes:

p.s. Sweet stars I don't know my Davison chart is a correctted or un corrected one becouse my programme gives just this one:)

utopia